Futurama

Show Reviews (1003)

Superb

Matt Groening has the best TV shows on earth: "The Simpsons" and this show.

By bautistakenrick856, Oct 13, 2014

I love "Futurama". They have the best episodes, the best plot, and great characters.

I am gonna miss those characters from the show:

Philip J. Fry- a dim*witted, yet good*hearted delivery guy who traveled 1000 years in the future.

Turanga Leela- a smart and fearless mutant who's Fry's on-and-off love interest.

Bender Bending Rodriguez- a selfish, uncaring and antisocial robot who is Fry's best friend.

Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth- a very old scientist who's Fry's distant nephew.

Hermes Conrad- a Jamaican who's managing the business value.

Amy Wong- a bubbly co-worker who's very naive and clumsy.

Nibbler- Leela's pet who's responsible for Fry being frozen 1000 years.

Zapp Branigan- a womanizing space captain who has a strong interest in Leela.

Kiff Kroker- a shy cadet who is Amy's love interest.

Dr. Zoidberg- a hilarious, yet creepy crustacean doctor.

Cubert Farnsworth- Hubert's smart, yet arrogant son.

I really love the show, and sad that it got cancelled twice.moreless

Clever writing

By Jesslovesadultcartoons, Sep 10, 2014

I love how intelligent this show is, even though some episodes can be boring and it's not really laugh out loud humor, their portrayal of the future and the satire in this show is phenomenal. It also has really sweet moments and sad episodes, like the clover one or "Jurassic Bark". The whole Fry and Leela relationship and how it builds throughout the series, I find really sweet.

On of the best TV Shows Ever!

By gabrielefacchini7, Aug 10, 2014

The best show ever set in the future.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

By NatT96, Aug 02, 2014

Comedy Central will air the final 13 episodes in June!!!!! WHY DO GOOD CARTOONS END!

But theres [Adult Swim] (Won't be the same, but I don't want it to go).

Help Bring back Futurama!!!

By johartung, Jul 31, 2014

I have made a signable petition (one of many existing on the internet) stating our (Futurama fans) desire for more Futurama episodes/seasons. The show has been cancelled by Comedy Central but there is still hope. Here is the link if you want to check it out:

750/555/971/please-give-us-more-futurama-season-8-9-20/

Many people say that they want Futurama to step out on a high note, but I say, the series was doing wonderful with no sign of weakening jokes or plot. The developers have even stated that they have plenty of more stories to tell if season 8 WERE to happen and that they are looking for another channel to bring the show back on. I have adored Futurama since episode one, and it has been one of my favorite shows EVER since then, I can't bear to see it or any of it's extremely awesome and lovable characters go just yet.

Help me and thousands of other fans bring Futurama back!!!moreless

Bring back Futurama

By giantyacht, Jul 22, 2014

who in his right mind would cancel Futurama and South Park is running it 18 season C'mon, Bring back Futurama it even better then Simpsons oh though Simpsons rules but that means it way better then Family Guys

death of someone I love. fururama

By leswika, Jul 11, 2014

i will always miss futurama

if possible please bring it back, & the show need to continue until we get there (future)

my family, friends we love this show so mush, I don't even have words to say

Awesome show. Canceled before it's time.

By Revive_Futurama_Again, Jul 01, 2014

It's one hell of on awesome and worthy animated show. I really hate it when Comedy Central decided to cancel an awesome show. It still have more potential and stories to tell. I think netflix should bring them back soon.

Just Perfect.

By Adobe, May 28, 2014

I have been a fan of this show for about 6 years now.

It's unbelievably amazing.

Perfect plot, excellent characters, great ideas.

Just perfect.

I watch it exclusively along with American Dad and Family Guy.

I have seen every single episode at least 10 times.

good show

By WatchesVIDS, Apr 10, 2014

you know futurama should just continue making movies. like maybe 3 more.

Load More Reviews