Futurama

Show Reviews (995)

Superb

good show

By WatchesVIDS, Apr 10, 2014

you know futurama should just continue making movies. like maybe 3 more.

Best FOX toon

By blitzkriegbeer, Jan 28, 2014

Uproariously funny before the reboot and still pretty hilarious after too. RIP Futurama

not as good but better

By afliador8, Nov 23, 2013

The new seasons show conspiracies and the funniest things yet.

Bad News.

By nickhughes773, Sep 12, 2013

I hate to say to everyone that didn't know this. But it sadly aired it's final episode on September 4th 2013. It has now left me with only 2 shows worth watching that are still on the air. Doctor Who and The Simpsons are it. After those two are cancelled, I'm done watching new episodes of ANYTHING.

Best show ever

By robertstrik1, Jul 27, 2013

Well one of the best shows ever! Really hope there will be more episodes :( or movies. I like it a lot more then the Simpsons.

Great show

By The_Last_NPC, Jul 25, 2013

It has had it's ups and downs...

Even so, it has always been a great program (surviving countless cancellations)

Though, one thing is clear....

This show is a cockroach... as many times you try to kill it... it keeps coming back with vengeance!

Here's hoping season 8 in 2015

Matt Groening's second masterpiece.

By MRJ12744, Jul 22, 2013

How this show is getting canceled, I'll never know. The Simpsons has been in a sharp decline in recent years, and ironically, it's former inferior counterpart Futurama has been in a sharp incline. Futurama is one of the show's that you'll search thousands of channels to just try to catch one airing of it, and then you'll want more.

Strong show with no respect.

By salvito20, Jul 11, 2013

Futurama is definitely Matt Groening's best project. The Simpsons went into a train wreck and only recovered a little, but Futurama is still holding up. I like this show a lot and it deserves better.

RIP futurama

By ericmontefusc, Jul 02, 2013

It's sad to see one of best shows on tv to go. Futurama has always being a great show getting better by each season, if this is the final time at least go out strong.

Always look on the bright side.

By crenshawdk, Jun 30, 2013

Though the news about the cancellation is sad, I choose to look on the bright side. Most shows that run for more than 7 seasons gets uninventive and repetitive. Shows like Simpsons pr The Office should have stopped after 7 seasons. I can't think of any memorable episodes after season 7 and just look at the new episodes that gets aired today they're so boring I hardly care anymore. I'm afraid Futurama would suffer the same fate. The show will remain much more cult.moreless

Load More Reviews