Saturday Morning Fun Pit

Mediocre
5.5

Worst episode of anything in the History of TV

By simpsonsguy14, Jul 28, 2013

There is a scale for rating things.

At the top is "Bart of Darkness:

At the bottom is "Lisa Goes Gaga"

This is a mile below the bottom. The worst episode of any show ever made, by far. I laughed at the stupidity of Nixon in the last one, but this was a disgrace to TV. The worst episode I've seen ever. None of the plots made any sense. This was the mellinium fail, and after 6 very good episodes to start the 7B, this was horrendus. This was Simspons quality. That is impossible for Futurama to get. If they run out of ideas they can come up with some random idea and fly off to some random world. The Simpsons can't do anything as bad as this. F-moreless

Decent

By ilikekatyperry, Jul 22, 2013

I thought it was okay. Not phenomenal, but not the worst episode...

About as creative as my cat's litter box

By shiner, Jul 21, 2013

I'm sorry, I thought Futurama was supposed to be a comedy. These past few seasons just s-u-c-k. I keep watching in hopes that someday it will be funny again, sadly, it just keeps digging deeper. I'll supply the headstone and stop watching now. Goodbye Futurama, the first 3 seasons were great, thanks for wasting my time on the other seasons and the so called movies.

Ow guys, sheesh.

By chadwulf, Jul 21, 2013

A Lot of harsh reviews on here, not to say I agree with the 2 10's either but damn... So I'll be generous.

Here's a 4.

Here's how it broke down;

The scooby doo episode 8 mins 44 seconds

Purpleberyy Pond 4 minutes 55 seconds Zap 4 minutes and 40 seconds

The Scooby Doo episode was very boring, the worst of the 3. Usually that's sandwiched in the middle, and they made it TWICE AS LONG as the other episodes... wtf.

The Smurfs take-off was humorous, but could have been much stronger. It was mostly repetitive. We got the point after the first 2 minutes, move on to the next joke please.

The ending was good, the best of the 3... and the shortest. Not to mention mixed with all the Nixon crap. Again, could have been stronger.

Why do we need Nixon to frame the episode at all? The "Happy Friends Show" intro would have been enough. Instead we have an extra 2 minutes and 41 seconds of Nixon. That could have been allocated to that last episode.

I LOVED Futurama, but it doesn't seem like they have much new to say. Given the other garbage that's available, it's still sad to see them canceled. (again) but it is what it is.moreless

Some of the weakest moments in Futurama history

By realitybytez, Jul 21, 2013

Let me just start this review by stating that I'm HUGE Futurama fan. Such a big fan that I don't wish the show to get cancelled. Ever.

Second, one would think that writes would've learned something from the Simpsons and the fact that the musical episodes are usually some of the lowest rated ones, and masses just wish they'd just stick to what they do best: comedy. It's too late for now I guess, but I wish that they brought back the original, psychedelic Futurama madness like we more recently saw in episodes like Benderama, Moebius Dick and Law & Oracle.

Yep, it wasn't THAT bad. But it was pretty bad.moreless

Honestly?

By KevinDOnofrio, Jul 20, 2013

I am glad this show got cancelled. I thought the season was bad with that Bender folksong episode, but boy was I wrong! At least that one took some thought. This whole episode was just lame ass attempts at humor. What was the point of that Purpleberry segment? What ever happened to focusing on Dr Zoidberg?

Hilarious

By Bullwinkle520, Jul 19, 2013

I admit, I wasn't feeling the Scooby-Doo bit, and almost turned it off, but I'm glad I didn't! The Purpleberry one got fun as it progressed, and the GI Joe bit was absolutely hilarious! I loved all their code names which included "WaterBoarder" (who of course, started water-boarding someone on the battle field), "Nut Cracker" and "Orphan Best episode of the season so far.

Almost like torture

By LucaPennisi, Jul 19, 2013

Probably the longest 20 minutes of my life, enduring through the whole episode until the end was torture-like indeed. This season has been way off mark, and it's sad to see a show once so good destroyed like that.

Not the usual, but...

By lauper, Jul 18, 2013

nontheless a very good episode in my opinion. It's not the first time they did something like that either, in Episode 13 of Season 9 they did something similar, with three different segment and before that in Episode 13 of Season 8 (according to the ordering of this site). It's like the Simpsons Treehouse of Horror thing.

And it was quite fun to see a spoof of the cartoons I watched in childhood, or the sickeningly gleeful type with Purpleberry, but the best thing was the last part with Nixon having to censor GI Zapp,

that was just hilarious^^moreless