Game of Thrones: Watch a 15-minute Preview of Season 4 (VIDEO)

By Tim Surette

Feb 10, 2014

Raise your hand if you can't wait for the fourth season of Game of Thrones! If you didn't raise both hands and jump up and down like a maniac than GET OUT! Okay, never mind. You can stay. But you'll have watch this extra-long preview of Season 4 that debuted on HBO Sunday night, and then you too will be bouncing around like you're on an invisible pogo stick, just like the rest of us. 

Wow, some great peeks at what's coming up, but I also really loved the interviews with the cast. So many great tidbits. Like, I kinda love that Maisie Williams' favorite character is Cersei? So good. 

Why don't you join the crew and answer the same questions they did in the comments below?

• Who is your favorite character?
  • What is the most badass quote?
  • What was the saddest death? 
  • Does Joffrey have any redeeming qualities? 

Game of Thrones returns April 6 on HBO.  

• Comments (72)
Add a Comment
In reply to :
  • ionee24 Mar 01, 2014

I'd say Joffrey's most redeeeming quality would be that he's the greatest villain on TV...while also the youngest!

Here's to the King!

• Canucklehead_31 Feb 28, 2014

My Favorite Characters are Tyrion and Arya.
    Bad ass quote has to be "Dracaris" just because of its timing and delivery.
    Saddest death for me was Robb
    Joffrey's Redeeming quality is that he makes every other character in the series look better. As in, "I could stomach Stannis on the throne, because he ain't Joffrey" or "Jaime's done some aweful stuff, but at least he ain't Joffrey"

• woz22 Feb 11, 2014

Favourite Character: Tyroin
    Great Badass Quote :Tyrion: [to Cersei] I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you're safe and happy, and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth.
    What was the Saddest Death : Red Wedding Rob Stark and Talisa
    Does Joffery have any redemming qualties :No he a character you just love to hate

• ionut_sabau Feb 11, 2014

Favorite character : Jon Snow
    Great badass quote : what do we say to the Lord of Death? Not today.
    Saddest death : The Starks at the Red Wedding
    Joffrey's redeeming qualities: he's mortal :P.

• graindesable Feb 11, 2014

Favorite character : Tyrion
    Great badass quote : valar morghulis
    Saddest death : Rob being murdered : no mother should see her child die.
    Joffrey ? No redeeming qualities of course ! Problem is, he is becoming a caricature.

• Phoenix1781 Feb 11, 2014

Favourite: Tyrion
    Badass: "Power is power"-Cercei
    The Red wedding deaths *sniffle*
    Absolutely not! But dying could be redeeming

• layton2012 Feb 11, 2014

• Who is your favorite character?- So many, but either Jaime, Arya, Brienne of Tarth, Sansa, or Stannis.
    • What is the most badass quote?-
    • Any man who must say "I am the king" is no true king.
    • What was the saddest death?- Catelyn, by far.
    • Does Joffrey have any redeeming qualities? - No, but I don't think he is supposed to, he is not a character you love to hate, just hate, but there is something to redeem is that he never fails to entertain me as a viewer.

• ionee24 Feb 11, 2014

"Dracarys" is the most badass line of the century!

And I don't know about that crew but I loved the Lannister dancing moves

• ionee24 Feb 11, 2014

• Who is your favorite character? Brienne-Jaime (they are basically the same character cut in halves)
    • Saddest death? For me, it was baby Eddard & Talisa (they had just named him, for pete sakes!)
    • Does Joffrey have any redeeming qualities? No. Absolutely none.

• lifeofpi Feb 11, 2014

Who is your favorite character?
    Tyrion

What is the most badass quote?
    Tyrion: [to Cersei] I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you're safe and happy, and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth.

Power resides where men believe it resides. No more no less. Varys to Tyrion.

What was the saddest death?
    Ned Stark (begin the game of thrones).
    All in the Red Wedding (change everything).

Does Joffrey have any redeming qualities?
    No, only one weak spot (Margaery Tyrell)

• EsmeBuffay Feb 11, 2014

Favorite Character: I really love Jon in the books, I like him in the show but I love him in the books, although mostly because of stuff that has yet to happen in the books so he could very well become my favorite show character. I can't really decide, I just love everybody. Some of my tops would by Tyrion, Ygritte, Tormund, Ned, Robb, Arya, Jon, Jaime after season one, the list goes on.

Most Badass Quote: "Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let's go kill them!" Tyrion says it during the battle of Blackwater Bay.

Saddest Death: Every Stark death, Ned, Robb, even Cat and Talisa were hard to watch, and then the massacre that was happening outside with men being dragged without legs and hanged, that scene is still hard to watch. Yoren and Jory dying also bummed me out. My saddest deaths have yet to come though, one is this season.

Joffrey's Redeeming Qualities: He's portrayed by a great actor...

• See More Comments (48)