Game of Thrones: Watch Another New Trailer for Season 4 Trailer (VIDEO)

By Tim Surette

Mar 19, 2014

Hey it's another day, which means another trailer for Game of Thrones' fourth season. At this rate you could probably string together all the Season 4 trailers (this onethis one, and this one) and finish the entire new season by the end of next week! But are we complaining? NO. The latest offering is called "Devil Inside," and to drive that point home, it's soundtracked by a not-very-good cover of INXS's "Devil Inside." Watch it!

Ummm really, Jaime? The question you ask is, "Why have the gods made me love a hateful woman?" Shouldn't you be asking, "Yo Gods! Why have you made me love my sister?!?!? Because that's gross." Those Lannisters will never learn. 

Game of Thrones returns for Season 4 on Sunday, April 6 at 9pm on HBO.

• Comments (27)
Add a Comment
In reply to :
  • MightyMad Mar 19, 2014

Two and a half weeks... just two and a half weeks to go...

• ionee24 Mar 19, 2014

We can make it, we can.

• TriniMysTic Mar 19, 2014

AHHHHHHH! Bring it on already!

• McK8261 Mar 19, 2014

this is definitely the best trailer that I've seen for this season.
    I was pretty confused why the last season ended the way that it did... i thought that it would finish the book, but maybe it was too much drama.

DISCLAIMER: I am a huge Song of Ice and Fire fan, and I just hope that the show can live up to the epic-ness of the books. And the trailer didn't include several of the plot points. Are they not there to bring viewers, or are they really not going to be in this season?!?

• ionee24 Mar 19, 2014

Definitely the best trailer I've ever seen (and that includes "Secrets", my personal favorite)!

• JennVanDerEij Mar 19, 2014

they ended it the way the did because the book was huge... not because there was too much drama...

• JackSaat Mar 19, 2014

They better not kill Sansa, Arya and Bran Stark! Ok, I don't really mind Arya like she seems useless, but not Arya and Bran!! Also if you know from the book what is going to happen please NOT spoil it!! Thank you!

• sofia2173 Mar 19, 2014

Does anyone know much material, if any, from the forth and fifth book will be in the fourth season for some characters' storielines?!?

• ionee24 Mar 19, 2014

No idea, Theon is way into book 5 by now but Daenerys barely got to book 3. They are all in the same cronological order - not necessarily book order - at this point.

• Ian281099 Mar 19, 2014

Also, there has been a lot of speculation that Brienne's storyline this season will cover most of her book four story. Since what is shown on the trailers (which I assume comes from the first few episodes) pretty much finishes her book three storyline. And if it does cover book 4, it will tie up nicely with another storyline.

• Talesin23 Mar 19, 2014

Brans story from book 3 ended with him crossing the wall, which we saw last season. So they will use material from book 5 for him.
    In addition there will be more original material for the characters this season.
    Though from the trailers they do seem to touch onto book 4 and 5 for a few more characters, but its really hard to say whats in and whats out atm.

• sofia2173 Mar 19, 2014

Thanks, very helpful.
    I only read till the third book so i wanted to know what to look forward to!

• ionee24 Mar 19, 2014

Make the ending Bran! You can do it!!!

• ionee24 Mar 19, 2014

And Jaime, if you call Brianne hateful once again I'll never forgive you!

(Seriously, that guy is completely clueless)

• Lanthias_theShadow Mar 19, 2014

That's not Brienne...

• Jafarmehdi Mar 19, 2014

One of the best TV series I have ever seen. Though it depict the old times but one can relate it with today's world (any country's politics). Really remarkable series.

• Anonymous_A Mar 19, 2014

I'm really looking forward to Bran's story this season after watching this.

• Arska Mar 19, 2014

I'm not totally sure if these trailers make the time go faster or if the hype slows it down. On one hand "Yay! A new trailer!" and on the other hand "Arrgh! I want the real thing".

All I know that these last two weeks (and a few days) are going to go sooooooo sloooooowlyyyy.