Game of Thrones: Watch Five Quick Clips from the Season 4 Trailer (VIDEO)

By Tim Surette

Jan 10, 2014

Hey guys... VINE-TER IS COMING! I've been waiting forever to use that one! And it so wasn't worth it, I apologize. But hey, it's HBO's fault for promoting Season 4 of Game of Thrones with a series of clips on Vine, the Twitter-y video service that's sorta catching on. Yep, social media has finally come to Westeros.

As previously announced, the first full trailer for the fourth season of HBO's awesome epic will debut this Sunday at 8:58pm before the series premiere of True Detective (which is also awesome, come back Sunday for my review!). We'll post the full Game of Thrones trailer on TV.com Sunday night. However, since we Game of Thrones fans aren't into waiting, HBO has released five sneak peek Vine videos frome the trailer to whet our insatiable appetites. They may not be much, but there's one that will be of particular interest to anyone who's read the books. Have a look!

There's Jon Snow! And some Wildlings! And some swords! '

Dany, girl, where did you get that dope dress, and does it come in a men's XL? 

Nice day for a horseback ride. Terrible day to not be on a horseback ride.

Looks like Tyrion has pissed off his nephew again.

No spoilers here, but OMG this is THE scene that I've been dying to see. SAY HER NAME!

That's all for now, and I can officially say that I have seen a Vine. Game of Thrones Season 4 premieres April 6 on HBO.

• Comments (22)
Add a Comment
In reply to :
  • xsillent Jan 11, 2014

!!!!! I KNOW that scene CANT WAIT!
    Also, you might want to edit this article and add the trailer for the trailer that they released!

• bertie2021 Jan 10, 2014

What's the song there using in the vine video's? Banshee used it as well.

• bertie2021 Jan 11, 2014

I found the name of the song being played in the vines above if anyone's interested. The track is Chelsea Wolfe '' Feral Love ''.

• LaurenAmster Jan 10, 2014

How did those clips only make me hungrier for more? They were supposed to satiate my appetite.

• TVFangirl84 Jan 10, 2014

OMG!!!! OMG!!!! I CAN'T WAIT. I WANT TO SEE IT NOW!!!!!!

• Taccado Jan 10, 2014

Giddy overdrive.

• DesolaKazeem Jan 10, 2014

☝ = YES.

• raouljain Jan 10, 2014

Can't wait to see Oberyn Martell's fight! Cannot wait for season 4!

• stanking Jan 10, 2014

SAY HER NAME!

• EsmeBuffay Jan 10, 2014

"Looks like Tyrion has pissed off his nephew again." Um, I guess you could say that. I also can't wait for Oberyn and Gregor's fight, such a great scene from the books.

• osdawaya16 Jan 10, 2014

Whee!

I'm dying for the scene that came at the very end of book 3. I cannot wait. I'm sure I will squee with delight at finally getting to see it and I hope it makes it in because I've been waiting for this scene in the show since I read it in the book. It actually made me jump out of my chair.

Of course, I'm also really looking forward to "Say her name!" And a certain wedding. And...everything Jaime.

• FringeFanatic Jan 10, 2014

The viscerally satisfying ending of the 3rd book almost made up for the devastation of the Red Wedding.

• ionee24 Jan 10, 2014

I completely forgot about Jaime : Please, get a clue before it's too late Lannister!

(that goes double for Brienne)

• dolphin_intern Jan 10, 2014

Yes I know LOL, I was literally almost screaming when I read that haha kind of hoping they end the season with it would be an awesome cliffhanger.

• See More Comments (1)