Watch the New Game of Thrones Trailer, Now With More Dragons (VIDEO)

By Tim Surette

Mar 10, 2014

HBO keeps churning out the Game of Thrones trailers as if we all haven't already made reservations on our couches for April 6 and bookmarked a recipe for pigeon pie in anticipation. But the Season 4 premiere is still four weeks away, so in an effort to rally up the two remaining people who haven't heard of the show, HBO has unleashed a new trailer titled "Secrets." And it's good thing, too, because not only does it contain our best look yet at the grown-up dragons of Season 4, it also provides a good glimpse at Stannis! I missed you, you mopey pseudo-king!

Game of Thrones Season 4 premieres Sunday, April 6 at 9pm on HBO.

• Comments (9)
Add a Comment
In reply to :
  • mori1bund Mar 12, 2014

http://www.imagebam.com/image/470a43313872367

• ionee24 Mar 11, 2014

Davos, my man!

I've missed you so

• cuculhain Mar 10, 2014

they need to do more of these, and soon

• Ian281099 Mar 10, 2014

Pigeon pie recipe; Tim, you sneaky bastard.

• sroberts461 Mar 10, 2014

Four more weeks......God.....I can't stand the wait already!!

• EsmeBuffay Mar 10, 2014

Having read the books makes watching the trailers interesting, when you watch a trailer for something you don't know when the various bits are pulled from, and with a show it could have stuff from the first episode and the last episode of the season. But in this case if you've read the books you can place them, at least the ones that actually take place in the books, the conversation between Cersei and Oberyn for example never happens, I don't think the two ever exchange words in the books, at least not that we see. But the more Oberyn the better so I say bring it on.

• TonyMutu Mar 10, 2014

Nice, with the pigeon pie recipe!

• MintberryCrunch Mar 10, 2014

Titan of Bravos, nice to see a glimpse and nothing as I imagined it (which was more blocky).

Also love LIttlefinger, this season is the start of many bigger moving (possibly endgame) plans of some characters and his scheming and constant rise make him such an interesting character.