George Lopez

Show Reviews (115)

Great

George lopez

By salmaanjoosab3, May 08, 2014

This is the best series all the actors are good I wish they will make it again

Top Shows - One of my most favorite sitcoms

By anastasia1243, Feb 08, 2014

Complete (05-14)

The older you get, the more boring it is.

By MRJ12744, Jul 22, 2013

Just a few years ago, this was my favorite show. Now watching it, I can't understand why, it has its moments, and when it has those moments, god are they hilarious, but that's only 40 percent of the time, the 60 percent is spent with uninteresting plots, redundant jokes, and spotty acting

George Lopez

By zxc_baron, Mar 07, 2013

He is the best, doesn't matter how old i still enjoy it :)

He's more than just another comedian.

By kirbybeamer64, Feb 20, 2013

Even though Nick has been doing bad lately, Nick@Nite is one of the best places to find comedy, containing classics such as the Nanny, and Family Matters. They also have great modern shows such as Everybody Hates Chris. This show is no exception. The show itself is about a man named George Lopez who lives his life with his wife, two kids, and his grandma. It does sound like one of those poor family sitcoms, but the thing that sets this show apart from is competitors is the fact on how original the dialogue and humor is. It feels very fresh, although somewhat hard to understand. The characters themselves are wonderfully developed in many ways possible, and while the plots are somewhat rehashes. it is somehow able to correlate with the character development, and the hilarious humor. The plots are kind of boring, but they are spiced in many ways possible. The characters are also great, and possibly my favorite is Benny. She is just downright funny, and gets the most laughs out of me (surprisingly). If there was one thing I didn't like about the show, it would be some of the dialogue. Some people do get it here and there, but for me, it's kind of hard to understand at times.

Despite this, George Lopez is one of the funniest shows out there. The humor is fresh and great, the characters are well-developed and all-rounded, and there is just a sense of originality, that sets it apart from other family sitcoms. If want to kill time, George Lopez is one of the best ways to serve you entertainment.

Presentation: 9/10 Plot does seem boring, but the original characters bring the score out.

Characters: 10/10 The characters are really funny, but at the same time, develop through out the show.

Voice: 10/10 Dialogue is perfectly spelled out, and all the scripts feel refreshing.

Entertainment: 9/10 Jokes can be a little confusing at times, but most of the time, it's just downright hilarious.

Lasting Appeal: 9.5/10 If you are looking for some good family sitcoms, George Lopez should probably be the first place to start at.

FINAL SCORE: 9.5/10 Incrediblemoreless

A very funny show that still shows a strong family bond.

By DisneyVillain, Feb 06, 2013

George Lopez is one of my all time favorite sitcoms. It's about an airplane parts factory manager named George Lopez, who had a horrible childhood because of his drunken mother Benny Lopez, which makes raising his children, Carmen, his eldest child and spoiled brat, and Max, a dyslexic little boy, somewhat challenging.

A large portion of the humor of this show comes from Benny, who is, as Angie described, "the woman responsible for everything that's wrong with I swear this show would lose a lot of humor without Benny and George's constant bickering. And yet deep down, Benny does love her whole family.moreless

One of my favorites:)

By Girlygirl24, Feb 03, 2013

Oh man i love this show and when i got into it thats when i found out it was cancelled:(.So this show is about a factory worker named George Lopez with an evil mom a wife and rebellous children and he tries to juggle his life. This show is just plain HILAROUS!!!!! He tries to handle his mother named Benny who abused him as a child and can be a smart mouth at times:P. His wife is very communitive and talkitive and sensitve at times with the childeren running aroun thinking they can do what ever they want:)

Anyway i love this show and sorry about this review im not good at making reviews:pmoreless

Overall a pretty good show

By nbbgirl12, Oct 10, 2012

I like this show. It's pretty funny and for the most part the characters were hilarious and likeable. I also like the serious points of the show. There are some lessons you could learn from some of the episodes. The general theme of the show was a bit generic, though. It was kind of like the other family sitcoms on TV. Also, I really think Carmen got really irritating and annoying after the second or third season. Come to think of it, she was always annoying, but moreso after this point. She always had some new problem that she would be crying about every single episode. Most of the problems she had were typical teenage drama. She was a gigantic drama queen and a total brat and I used to hate when some of the episodes were centered around her. What a freaking spoiled ungrateful brat she was..I was so happy when she finally left for college..

Another thing I didn't really like was when they would continually mention how Manny, Georges father, walked out on him and his mom when he was 2. They mentioned it in almost every episode, it was pretty redundant and I kinda felt like enough was enough already. And I know that George and Benny's relationship is supposed to be "humorous" but I kind of felt like after awhile Benny was overdoing it and she was kind of crossing the line with George. I mean, he was her son, she needed to at least show some respect...

Overall, I think this show is great. My favorite characters are Max, Ernie, and George. They are probably the funniest characters on the show.moreless

seriously why does everyone like this dang show.

By mnman, May 10, 2012

Seriously why does everyone like this dang show. Ok my older brother watches it and i've seen only 3 episodes of it and it sucks like crap! Worst show on nick at nite ever! I'm surprised this show actually last pretty long. WOW! It's not even funny. the jokes are like forcing you to laugh, but i can't because it stinks. This show should just be canceled from all channels!

Load More Reviews