Ghost Adventures

Show Reviews (74)

Used to love back in 2006-2013 ish

By MistyBennett, Oct 11, 2015

Now there is a bunch of theatrics, acting, fake-ness, music, sound effects, stupid filming additives. LAME. Lets add blood and gore, and lets have the network add whatever they want as well... I know, lets take the whole show from what it was (3 dudes with cameras and gear) and totally copy every other ghost horse poop show. Lame guys. Disappointed.

I like this program.

By LeeSmith2435, Oct 06, 2015

I like the whole of me & my partner watch the program every time its on if we are home, i would love to be able to have the equipment n funds to go places and do paranormal investigations as it's something im really into, so i do hope that they will be doing more seasons etc.

Total crap

By LanetJohnsonhester, Oct 03, 2015

The opening of his "fans" loving him should be the first clue that its total fake. Nice acting.

With that rest of the show is a joke. I roll my eyes often than not. These guys would poop themself if they ever REALLY had a true spirit encounter.

Nopeming Sanitarium

By jessarex0490, Sep 18, 2015

i believe in spirits and an afterlife and such, however i don't believe this show to be 100% real... however, i mostly watch it for the history of places. one thing that kinda creeps me out though, im watching the Nopeming Sanitarium episode right now, and a year ago i had a dream about it. i never knew it existed and i would have thought id have tricked myself somehow into believing i had dreamed it when i hadnt, except that i kept a dream journal at the time of the dream (i was having a ton of odd nightmares at the time). i just find it weird that i had never known this place existed but yet i had dreamed about it

i rate this show a 9 for the entertainment and the historical backgrounds on it :)moreless

Right on EllieMae.

By JimC39, Aug 17, 2015

Shows like this are so phoney. People who actually believe in these should have their heads examined.

Phoniest show on earth!

By EllieMae13, Jun 05, 2015

I can't believe there are people lame enough to actually enjoy this show. Now that's a scary thought. I've only seen a handful of shows, but its the same thing - the guys pretending something happened, but the audience can't hear or see anything. In the first place, have more respect for the spirit world. Do you really think spirits are going to show themselves to idiots like these guys? I doubt it.

By SarahCappelletti, May 16, 2015

Me and my sister love the show! And the drewry house is creepy as he'll....

I Hate it

By anthonygalloway79, Apr 21, 2015

It is so dumb

By pwainwrightrome, Mar 29, 2015

Used to love watching this show. 3 unknown innocent guys searching for what lays beyond. Every week was something new to watch and see how they handled the supernatural as it came at them. It was enjoyable and something to make time for. Not so now, I would rather watch paint peel. I don't understand the appeal of Repeats and Aftershocks. Boring and self serving, somebody hoping to become a Star. I'm out.

By ronalsmith146, Mar 01, 2015

Zack is going for rating. Get real Zack.. Seattle Washington .. U r hurting.. Love it..

Load More Reviews