Ghost Adventures

Show Reviews (61)

Great

Flim Flam

By antiparanormal, Nov 11, 2014

All of those "ghost shows" are rubbish. "Ghost Adventures" is akin to a National Lampoon comedy, but only worse. Zak and the gang are in it for the fame and fortune. These guys have absolutely no scientific backgrounds and seriously lack social decadence. And about the only people who take these guys seriously are giddy teenage girls. It doesn't surprise me that rubbish like "Ghost Adventures" remains in production. With so much sub intelligent junk permeating television nowadays it's only a matter of time that another "ghost show" shall surface. When will this insanity cease and desist?moreless

Ghost adventure is outlandish

By matildaenglish14, Nov 09, 2014

How can the devil be in seminaries molesting children and outback over at Stonehenge in the mornings? More like mission impossible, which it is!

Ghost adventure is the best show

By haidyrodriguez161, Oct 29, 2014

I love zack and wouldn't miss a show for nothing ! Keep it up . Ghost hunter show is crap and does not come close ....

GHOST ADVENTURES puts most haunted too absolute shame

By paulbur66, Sep 20, 2014

Another great series and definitely worth the watch welldone Zak,Arron and Nick

Kocham was

By Aariel, Aug 13, 2014

z niedawna zaczem oglda wasz program i jestescie super te odgosy duchw i wogle ta ciemnosc jestescie do Polski moe te s duchy SUPER!!!!!!!!!!!

The Ultimate Movie Review! -- @tss5078

By Tss50782625, Aug 10, 2014

Allow me to preface this by saying I do not believe in ghosts, goblins, demons, or things that go bump in the night. I do however find Ghost Adventures and similar shows to be highly entertaining and some of the best reality TV has to offer. I like the historical background, meeting the people involved, the investigations in the dark, and the reactions the people have to what they see.

Since the conception of Reality TV in the late 90s, we have seen a ton of these ghost hunting shows debut. We have Ghost Hunters, Paranormal State, Destination Truth, Ghost Mine, Celebrity Ghost Stories, and of course Ghost Adventures, but what is it that makes one show any different or better than the other?

Ghost Adventures is the one that I enjoy the most and if I were a believer, it's the show that I would find to be the most compelling. Simply put, the ghost adventures team, goes to the best locations and captures more evidence than any one else does, so what does that mean? As I see it, it means one of two things. Either these guys really are the best at what they do or they are completely full of shit.

The Ghost Adventures team is made of three guys, who claim to have been skeptics, until they witnessed things they couldn't explain. These three guys, without big crews, go into these haunted locations with camcorders, and are locked in overnight. To me that is the best part of the show, because in similar shows, you have dozens of people stomping around finding nothing and trying to disprove what people are saying. Zak, Nick, & Aaron aren't trying to do that, but rather they want to interact with whatever is going on in these locations and try to capture it on film. Is that the reason they capture more evidence? Is it the fact that it's just three guys with a minimal amount of equipment? I have no idea, all I know is that they find the most stuff!

In recent years, almost every other ghost hunting show has had someone speak out against them and say that certain things were faked, the people were paid or coaxed into saying things that weren't true, but in the seven years that Ghost Adventures has been on the air that hasn't happened to them.

So besides the evidence, what is it that makes this show the best? Well, you've got three young guys, who are ambitions, full of energy, and love what they do. The format of the show is also a big plus in their favor.

Each show starts out with a historical background on the location they are going to investigate. That's followed by interviews with the people who live or work at the location. The team walks through with the people, listening to their stories, and marking down locations to investigate later. Then they move on to some extra-curricular activity that shows the audience that they're real people. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's just tourists, and other times it's boys being boys. It seems like filler, but actually these segments really help you connect with the guys and see that they aren't just science geeks sitting in front of their camera all day. Next, comes the investigation, which is done in a way that is completely realistic. If a regular person went into a place that they heard was haunted, and they went in with a camera and a tape recorder, they'd act and react in exactly the same way that these guys do. It adds realism to the show and is much more believable then a show that comes in with a giant truck and a ton of equipment.

The one negative I will put on the show is that these three guys just went out and started doing videos, pitched it to a network, and got a TV show. They aren't scholars or scientists who have studied the phenomenon of haunting for decades. That being said, when they start going on about portals, residual spiritual energy, trapped souls, and demonic stuff, they really do sound like they are completely full of shit.

Overall, I like the show, I love the format, and while I think there is some kind of trick to it all, I respect the hosts and how they feel about what they are supposedly seeing. Weather you believe in ghosts or not, the Ghost Adventures team gives a more compelling argument for life after death than any of it's competitors. The show is interesting and very entertaining, that's really all I need to watch it. I don't feel like I have to believe or think the same way they do. They aren't preaching to us like some of the other shows and they aren't talking down to us. They just go and do their thing, while taking us along for the ride and it's most definitely an entertaining one.moreless

Aftershock Shows

By juliaackinson, Jun 28, 2014

My family and I love Ghost Adventures, but we dont like these new Aftershock shows. Why are you guys not investagating anymore? Theres so many places left to ghost hunt. We are not Ghost Hunter fans, but theres alot of places theyve hunted that we would Love to see you guys go to!! We live in Delaware n ghost hunters came here to investigate our PeaPatch Island, We want you guys to come here n see what you find. So many places for you to hunt, Please, Please,Please, stsrt doing more Investigations and stop with the aftershock shows.moreless

Professionalism

By jeaniemyers10, May 30, 2014

I like your show but don't like the unprofessional yelling of "WHOA" when someone manifests themselves or makes requested sounds. If you're afraid, let someone else do it.

GHOST BUSTERS DO A GREAT SERVICE TO THE PUBLIC

By gailtaylor129357, May 03, 2014

I am appalled at the negative press about the ghost busters. Especially the piece done by the "medium" in San Diego who is mad because she couldn't investigate with them. She has gone out of her way to really slam them and she is clearly hurt because they didn't include her in a lock down and is showing her wrath because of it.

Ghost Adventures and its crew have painstakingly and passionately opened the door for millions of viewers to realize that there is life after death. They don't make claims of anything other than spirits are real and they are everywhere. I have had numerous experiences in my life to know that this is true so I believe what they do is real and appreciate how much they repeat their tests to make sure that there is no other explanation other than being authentic spirit communication.

I am sad that they aren't getting as much air time as they used to and hope that they will return with many more shows and even showing on more evening or daytime TV. The guys are humble, sincere, and very natural, showing their fear when it is appropriate and their excitement when they make contact and have been doing this long enough to where they are very easy on camera and with each other giving the viewers a valid and authentic experience of spirit communication and existence. Thanks GA Crew, you are important and we need you to come back and present us with more shows.

moreless

this is crap

By darkenedrose198825, Apr 19, 2014

While I adore Ghost adventures, If the website is free, the shows should be as well. why do we have to buy each and every one?

Load More Reviews