Go, Diego, Go!

Show Reviews (55)

Mediocre
5.2

Forget diego let's have a show all about Baby jaguar!

By JackPeterson3996, Dec 11, 2015

I love baby jaguar! He's so cute and he can talk. He's got an awesome voice that draws me in. Of course I hate diego and I want him to die. But baby jaguar can stay! You know what? Let's get rid of diego and ALL of the other characters and have a show all about baby jaguar. Funny thing is, Thomas sharkey (baby jaguar's voice actor) is also on another Nick jr. Show called the Backyardigans (best show ever!).

A little better than Dora, but still bad

By mewtwo151, Jul 28, 2015

I liked the idea of a kids show teaching about animal culture, but it's executed badly. Being factually incorrect and being repetitive. Sure Diego can talk to animals, but you know what show that's better and has a character that can do that too? THE WILD THORNBERRYS, HELLO?

Dangerous, Filled With Incorrect Facts, and as Bad as Dora.

By leviwellsy, Mar 23, 2014

Just like Diego's cousin, his parents got their . Residency cards confiscated, the plots repeat and make no sense, feeds kids bad information, and is filled with profanity. Diego always comes up to a wild animal like he's not going to startle it and get bitten or scratched. In real life, you'd get ripped to shreds. No joke. What I mean by the plots making no sense is in one episode, a star blows up the moon into chunks, and drowns in the Gulf of Mexico(my educational guess, after all, this show is based about Mexican citizens). Nothing else to say, really, it's just equally as bad as Dora the Explorer.moreless

this show is dangerous

By bjornjosef, Jun 24, 2013

I once knew a kid who went into the woods behind their house because a baby possum was crying. it bit him and he died... lol no .. but what if that did happen..

Crap that needs to burn.

By gamzdude, May 07, 2013

It's a little better ,but like Dora this show needs to burn.

Hated this as a little kid

By xGummyBear1000, Feb 17, 2013

Before we jump into ANYTHING, I wanna point something out: This show tries to teach children about animals, but the character Diego can 'talk' to animals, okay? Well that's harmless, seeing as talking to animals is an actual ability [I can ._.], but this, like, 8 year old kid walks up to these animals, make it seem like if a little kid did that, the fox or whatever isn't going to get startled and scratch/bite/whatever.

Okay rant over...

Same thing as Dora. Do not watch this show.

By HotWheelsdude, Dec 15, 2012

This show is like reviewing the same thing as Dora. with major changes. It has the same Flaws. (With the exception of Swiper, no swiping) 15/100 Horrible.

Why?????????????

By TotaldramaROTI, Sep 01, 2012

Seriously nick jr? Why do you have to create a spinoff series of Dora which is already a horrible show! Cancel this!!!!!!!!!!!!

Horriflying and annoying

By CristinaMccan, Jun 26, 2012

What the hell is this the jungle version of Dora.I hate this show alot and now all thanks to this and Dora everyone is copying Dora and this so thanks alot for ruining our childhood Dora and that Alicia who the hell is she?So 1st Dora,then Go Diego Go and what's next The adventures of Boots the monkey.This needs to go

Load More Reviews