Go On

Show Reviews (47)

Good

Disappointed

By Drofic, Oct 20, 2013

Shame this has been cancelled. Good show, great cast, great characters. Thought this would have survived aleast another season.

-Well after seeing the new comedies (4 episodes in) for this coming winter im even more disappointed that this is no longer around.

Not a smart move from NBC to cancel it!

By altaleh, Sep 17, 2013

Its been a while since we had that number of comedy shows that we are willing to watch and actually laugh while watching, and Go on was one of them and NBC wasn't that smart with canceling it.

The rating of show's episodes last year was quite impressive with average of 8. The cast was great and funny all over the season and I'm really sad to see it come to an end.

Horrible

By Linc-o, Jul 06, 2013

Horrible show starting from episode 1. Showrunners relied too much on Matthew Perry's skills to play a character and scripts that were beyond stupid. There was not even a single one-liner to rescue out of the whole mess. Don't blame NBC on this one, the show was awuful. At least the actors got a good paycheck.

INCREDIBLE!

By rabbani1200, May 22, 2013

ADD: What a shame this got cancelled. And here another great show that never got a chance.... dejavu "Lie to me"

this is without a doubt one of the best new tv shows. there is no boring episode, the character development is one of the finest in tv history and you get it all: laughing, crying, comedy and drama.

thanks goes out to the whole crew of this show.

hope this one stays on for a long time.

So Disappointed

By MollyPoppy, May 12, 2013

I am sad this is cancelled. I really enjoyed this show,

Really good.

By PatrickDC1991, May 05, 2013

This show has mixed reviews, and I've seen a lot of people moan about the drama that is involved because they don't get to laugh enough. May I just say that this show does make you laugh but it also makes you feel for the characters involved. You can see the characters develop and evolve as the show progresses and that is what a successful television show should be about.

If you want 100% comedy, then this is not the show for you, however if you want a show that's 60% comedy and 40% drama, then look no further. As the show moves on, you find yourself attached to the characters and I feel this show has great potential if it can move forward and hit a second season.

The acting is pretty good in my opinion and the plot is original, the characters are original and everyone loves a bit of Mathew Perry. I'm a huge Friends fan and I haven't really liked any of Mathew's other work but this show has hit the nail on the head. It's great and thoroughly enjoyable.

If you want to laugh, cry, and have fun, then this is the show for you. In my opinion, this is Mathews best work since Friends.moreless

BORING

By mnefeli, Apr 12, 2013

BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Matthew Perry's show is a bit more interesting than Courtney Cox's Cougar town.. But it's still tiring with everyone's drama!!!! We need shows to laugh and forget ourselves!!!

AWESOME

By zoniq4fun, Mar 14, 2013

After the fail of Mr . Sunshine i didn't expect much even tho he is my best all time comedian. BUT Go-On really surprised me! It is hilarious! it makes me remember the good old Friends times which he made me cry from laughter. Thank you for this amazing show Mathew, Thank you!

AMAZING SHOW! Yay, Matthew Perry!

By Scream4lover1, Mar 03, 2013

Loved the pilot, can't wait for next episode!!!

Load More Reviews