Good Luck Charlie

Show Reviews (148)

Great

Satisfying and Humorous.

By Spider-Kid, Jul 05, 2014

A great show that's clean, funny, and family-oriented.

Clean humor, character development, and funny storylines: all the things that I look for in a show and I find with this one. The characters did not stay one-sided and have developed likable personalities. Teddy went from the slightly stuck-up know-it-all to a spunky and slightly crazy teenage girl with teenage problems. PJ is no longer just the dumb character. He is also learning to love the culinary arts and he even has his own place. Gabe went from just the troublemaker to the troublemaker with a great sense of humor. Even Bob and Amy have matured as characters. Bob's love for bugs has been explored and Amy's obsession with the spotlight is hilarious. Charlie? Well, she can walk and learned to talk as well

My only grip with this show is that the show doesn't focus enough on Charlie and all I'm seeing is her physical growth. Since the show is named after one, it would be reasonable to think that there would be more focus on her least more than there has been. Regardless, the show is still very entertaining, most of all, because it focuses on morals and actual family issues rather than slapstick humor and toilet gags. Granted, there are some in this show, but because they are not the forefront of the focus, I feel it has contributed to this show's success. Unlike most shows, I feel like the quality of the episodes actually improved with the progressing seasons.

It's far from a perfect show, as sometimes I find they over exaggerate the personalities a bit as well as some of the story plots, which irk me personally. But all in all, it's a really enjoyable show that gives you a lot of laughs without cutting corners and using mean-spirited humor. It's a shame that it succumbed to Disney's "4 season rule" because this is a show that really could have lasted much longer.

moreless

Actually Watchable!

By Pharaoh-J, Jun 21, 2014

One of the only watchable Disney Channel shows- The jokes are actually funny, it actually has a plot, and has more than just potty humor. Good Luck Charlie is the show most like Thats so raven since TSR Ended.

So sad it's gone

By Gymnastics6, Jun 14, 2014

This is/was the only good disney show since all the old shows ended. My family always watched it together and it's the only show I actually thought was funny

Thank Neptune this show is canceled!

By leviwellsy, May 01, 2014

Seriously, this show is overrated.

More.. More.. More

By Mhaya31kaz, Mar 14, 2014

I sooooo love this series, I started following them on youtube... Too bad not all episodes were there.. Well anyway, the casts are AWESOME!!! They never fail me to laugh at every single episode!!! They're so talented and natural in the way they do... Disney if ever ur reading this pls pls pls make a Good luck TOBY this time... It will be so much love to see this family rock on \m/ one more time...

Good for kids and parents

By lootlimo, Feb 22, 2014

This show is good for both kids and parents alike. It is funny and it is based on things that can happen in real life. Kids and parents can relate to this. The plots are creative and interesting and not reused over and over again. The people can actually act, unlike every other Disney show. This show might be on its 4th season but you can't tell they are running out of ideas. But the show has to end soon..... After Disney gets rid of this, there will be only Phineas and Ferb and Gravity Falls. And Phineas and Ferb needs to end. Don't end this show now! Get rid of "ANT Farm" if you have to get rid of a show.

Update- WHAT!! 2 MORE EPISODES! THIS IS THE ONLY GOOD SITCOM ON DISNEY! I DIDN'T DO IT IS BAD, DON' T GET RID OF THIS! NOOOOO!

Update 2-21-14 NOO! IT HAS ENDED AND GOT REPLACED BY I DIDN'T DO IT! I didn't do it is by far the worst show on Disney, and worse that Austin and Ally and Shake it Up combined!

moreless

BEST SHOW EVER!!!!

By GoGLC, Feb 17, 2014

This show can't be compared with the other pathetic shows on Disney. It actually has a plot and its so fun and entertaining! I actually do laugh when they crack jokes, and I like it! Its literally the only show that hasn't stunk at all, its still going strong! The characters are so fun and humorous, and its a pleasure to watch! I enjoy every single episode and I'm never gonna regret saying that. I love Good Luck Charlie!

THE BEST SHOW ON DISNEY BY FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By debbiewright112, Feb 16, 2014

My household is devastated that this show is ending!!! I understand that the kids are getting older and story lines may be harder to come by. But I had to say my peace and say how truly sad we are that this great show is ending! The new shows ~ Liv and Maddie... I didn't do it ~ these shows are not great.. nor are they always appropriate for my 8 yr old daughter! I am truly sad to see it go.. Please Please Please leave on re-runs so we still have something appropriate and great to watch on Disney!!moreless

What the?

By bluquail, Feb 10, 2014

That picture needs to be updated because Toby isn't in it.

The Only Good Live Action Show Of Disney Channel

By DeathMetalWeavile201, Feb 09, 2014

This Show Is Awesome

The Jokes Are Good, I Give It A 9/10

The Acting Is Great, I Give It A 7/10

The Plots Are Good Made, It Should Be Stay Here, I Give It A 10/10

Final Rating: 10/10

"Great Show What It Should To Stay"

-DeathMetalWeavile201