Superb

Brilliance!

By Spongeyfan, Dec 03, 2006

I'm so glad that Goof Troop got a christmas special i thought it was gonna turn out great and it did.This is exactly what Christmas is about being happy and stuff of course i felt sorry for Goofy and Max when Pete kept shouting at them i felt dead sorry for them i mean look at there faces they were disappointed cause of that jerk Pete(seriously he usually is a good character but he was a real jerk in this)though,The Reindeer Dance was pretty funny and the credits have exactly the same thing as the ending why did they have to repeat it on the credits? just makes no sense though it maybe no good as any other Goof Troop episode and may have no comedy but in my opinion this was the best episode of Goof Troop ever well at least Dana Hill voices Max in this one because(No this is nothing to do with Jason Marsden's Max voice when he was a teenager)the one in Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas was total crap it sounded more like a little girl's voice more than a boy's voice. I recommend this episode to Goof Troop fans because this special was the best Christmas special i have seen in years.Also,Pistol's Bart Simpson reference(when she said Like,don't have a cowbell man) was pretty funny even though she's a toddler or something like that for once Pistol was a good character and she was'nt a brat one time.

NOTE: I just found out Nancy Cartwright also plays Pistol so that's probably the reason why she said that.moreless