All You Need Is Love

Episode Reviews (1)

Great

Too high expectations

By MsBoonzie, Feb 11, 2012

I had extremely high expectations for this episode, and frankly, I was a little disappointed. The episode was great, but some of the plots weren't as exciting as I had hoped for. For example, I was really eager to see why Teddy was so mad at Owen, but I could not believe what I heard when I saw the episode. Teddy should not be mad at him for that. Owen did what he had to do to save a life, and she should be able to understand that.

It seemed like they just made that up to add some more Teddy, Owen and Cristina-drama.

And btw, I really think that Owen was way to mad at Cristina. He's an understanding guy, and I don't think that he'd actually get that mad.

One thing they managed to do really well was all the Valentines day-celebrations. It was absolutely adorable, and I smiled and laughed through pretty much the whole episode after the MerDer and Bailey/Ben-scenes.

I have never been a Mark/Lexie-fan. I did not want them together at all before this episode, but after seeing that last scene, I changed my mind. It was not desperate or forced at all, it just was meant to be.

I truly hope that they'll get the couple back together.

Overall, it was a great episode. But after seeing the amazing promo, I had too high expectations.moreless