Crash Into Me (2)

Episode Reviews (23)

Superb

Part I was better! They couldn't keep up with the other episode, but it was great anyway.

By g_anatomy, Aug 18, 2008

The way things ended couldn't meet my expectations.

The Rose thing sucks, but it's necessary to make Mer realise what she's loosing. I disagree with those ones who said it was kinda Addison, because this storyline is quite different from the one in season 2, and also because Rose IS NOTHING compared to Addison.

I loved how Lex reacted in that stressful environment.

There's not much to say about the rest... Izzie and George break-up scene ruined the episode, Lexie could come closer to Mer, and Ava-Alex storyline didn't change: it was as lame as the previous episode.

The rest was just excellent. Way to go.moreless

Great.

By sharapova194, Mar 18, 2008

Grate begining of the episode. Parts that will happen later. It is different. Then Lexie stoppes the bleeding. She is freaked out, and she calls the code blue, even it's not a code blue. And in the Shepherd's surgery Rose is trying to fix a computer. Rey is still stucked in the vehicle, and Meredith and Richard are trying to save his life. Later Dr. Hahn comes to help, and she's talking about "six ways to kill Ray" so Meredith tells her to shut up.

Bailey chooses saving a life over her marrige. She destroys patient's nazi tattoo on purpose.

Lexie is trying to save Nick's life, but he dies. Cristina is trying to comfort her, and that's so unlike her. She even brings Lexie at Merediths house.moreless

Meredith works to save two paramedics trapped in an ambulance,while Lexie discovers that patients can't always be saved,and Derek must rely on the help of Rose to save one.Bailey struggles with her marriage, Rebecca returns and Izzie tries to be hardcore.

By margauxc, Jan 20, 2008

I loved every minute of it. I was extremely glad to see that Bailey's personal life story is being developed further, as she is one of my favourite characters. I even like Rose, though I detest this storyline. Derek should know better... The dancing sequence was beautiful and it's nice to see Meredith trying to accept Lexie, especially brought in by Cristina. The dancing scene is also great because it is something so typically Grey's Anatomy, it really shows the close nit friendship bond between the characters and sometimes people just really need to blow of some steam, for which dancing is fantastic!moreless

Every character getting involved!

By JPPT1974, Jan 18, 2008

Seems like everybody is in on the action tonight. Not just Derek, Meredeth, etc. But everybody and for that, I am glad that it shifted to everybody in the cast. Bailey may be getting a divorce as she tries to balance her private life. While Cristina comes as a friend to Lexie, who says that she has nobody. Meredith tries to save the life of a paramedic trapped inside the ambulance. As George & Izzy are trying to figure out their relationship and where to go from there. In all, really good that everybody got involved. Not one over the other.moreless

Bailey tries to balance saving a patient or saving her marriage. Mark and Hahn butt heads. Alex has some choice words for Ava. Lexie tries to help a patient. George and Izzie re-evaluate their relationship.

By breezy2281, Jan 06, 2008

Continuing where the previous episode left off, Lexie stopped the bleeding of Nick's artery. With the hospital being so chaotic and everything, there is no avaliable O.R. when they need it. Since Lexie shared somewhat of a bond with Nick, it really took a toll on her when he died. Yang tries to make her feel better by telling her she did a great job and was brave. Lexie told Cristina that she has no one. Finally at the end of the episode, Yang brings Lexie over to Meredith's house, knowing Meredith won't put up much of a fight with her best friend. In the meantime Rose, the nurse tries to save a patient when the computers went out while Derek was performing brain surgery. She thinks she can help because she had three semesters in computer science. Rose saves the day by fixing the computer, and she and Derek share a kiss afterwards. Right after that Grey told him she doesn't want him dating other people, but i wonder if it might be too late now. The team saves Ray, the other EMT that was injured in the ambulance. Bailey and her husband Tucker use George as a messenger to relate back to each other. Tucker basically tells Miranda that their marriage could be over, when Miranda tries to save a life instead of meeting her husband as soon as he wanted. Bailey turned Shane's tattoo into something that looked like a diagonal S. Yang tells Bailey that she didn't appreciate being used because of the color of her skin. Alex lets Ava watch him during a surgery from the gallery. After he messes up in surgery Mark finds out that Ava is there because he recognized her face. Alex gets suspended for a week and is a little mean to Ava, but then he continues kissing her in the moment they were having. Mark and Hahn take turns verbally bashing each other throughout the day but finally at the end of the episode Hahn asks Mark and Callie if they'd like to get a drink with her. Mark gives her grief until Callie steps in and says that Hahn was looking for a friend. When Mark said he couldn't promise that he wouldn't hit on Hahn, she agreed to go out for a drink anyway because it was just that type of day. This was a great episode.moreless

At the end of the show i just could'nt remember which part was from waht episode, they fitted, and was really exiting for me...

By litzina, Dec 30, 2007

I just couldn't help myself! ... it's so sad, especially if u watch one after another (what i did) :( It kept me so sad all day, it's just great the way everything turns out, but still i think its so sad, and i cant help myself wonder what will happen with mer-der, and mer-lexi... and specially what will happen with bailey and tucker, i just cant help but wonder... i guess i just have some waiting to do for the next episode and hope it's at least this good, which i think will do... I hope everything turns great for meredith...moreless

Uh... was disappointed due to the hype, but the episode was actually quite good.

By krazy4crack, Dec 24, 2007

Part 2 of what I'm thinking is this season's Grey's event. The season 3 event was very... not believable, but at least it was exciting. The one in season 2 was really nice, I enjoyed it a lot, but this season had a false hype inputted in it, which is actually quite sad because they have earned the right to be laughed at.

Alex is still remaining to be not annoying while his relationship with Ava is evolving... quite weird, usually by the time someone gets to a relationship this deep, I'd already be hating them. I guess it is that rare Christina type character. I'm starting to enjoy Lexi on the show. Izzie and George are shall I say it again? Annoying.moreless

Is Bailey getting a divorce?

By mythillos, Dec 18, 2007

In sequence of the previous episode Meredith tries to treat the paramedic trapped in the ambulance. She has to put an 8mm needle through his chest and she has problems doing so because he's not ready. When they finally get him out of there, Stan's wife (the other paramedic that died) stays by his side because he had noone else.

Lexie holds the blown arterie in the neck of her patient and together they manage to call for help while the place is sprayed with blood. The doctors manage to stop the bleeding for a while but when it explodes again the patient has a stroke and finally dies from loss of blood.

Rose, the nurse Derek got to know, has some knowledge of computer engineering and she repairs the computer that crashed down when Shepherd was having a navigational brain surgery. Later when the surgery finishes Shepherd kisses her.

Bailey almosts destroys her marriage when she doesn't show up for lunch with her husband. She's still in surgery and her husband accusses her for putting her work over her family.

Alex gets caught for putting Ava in box room to watch him in surgery and gets suspended for a week. When they are alone he gets harsh with her and tells her that the reason she came wasn't just for talking, meaning that she wanted to get laid, and that she is acting as if Rebecca (her old self) is dead while she is the same person.

Izzie and George kind of break up but they still reamain friends and they agree that one day something could happen between them.

Meredith tells Derek that she doesn't want him to date other people while he's seeing her.

Christina brings Lexie to Meredith's house and they have a girls' night all three of them.moreless

I loved this episode, there was so much action for everyone involved.

By FLSexyChick, Dec 12, 2007

Although I have not been a big fan of the destruction of Izzie's character by making her a dirty mistress, I like that the show is showing the birth and death of her relationship in a realistic manner. Not every relationship has mindblowing sex all the time. Also, it was good to see Lexie actually do something other than complain that Meredith ignores her. I hated the kiss with Derek and Rose, not because I am a big fan of Meredith and Derek, but because we all know Rose is just going to be an expendable road block in a MerDer reunion.moreless

Load More Reviews