Grey's Anatomy

Show Reviews (1177)

Great

Bad Season 12

By kmmixon, 7 hours ago

OK after what eleven seasons the writer's, producers, cast who made all the changes. It is bad enough Christina is gone - what a mistake, now or again I should say Derrick and Meredith are at battle again. The regulars are going missing one by one and it stinks. What is the issue?

The season has started off bad are you all tried of the show?

I give the season a 2 for now

Dr Pearce

By eleanorlutskes, Oct 11, 2014

This new doctor really isnt working for me. It feels like they want her to replace Christina and take on a new character. She doesn't meld well with the other character and is really intruding on the show. I dont think she will last long on the show. I said the same shame and Leah last season and they are gone now.

one of my fav show

By helvilindfors, Oct 09, 2014

i get a link | | to watch tv series online from my Best friend, so i tried sign up to watch my fav film. for the ten films i watched, I just paid one dollar

my favorite show to watch

By TracyFrattini, Oct 07, 2014

I would like to know why has change the options to watch online the abc link use to be free it says it is but its not I can't even keep up with my shows if I miss them. all of abc shows have switched to this so I'm very disappointed. I've already money into Netflix I'm not going to pay for amazon too that's crazy.

I'm in the medical field and I love this show so much but this is crazy.moreless

It entertains but....

By moonrkr, Oct 06, 2014

It entertains... but it s not the best. IT's always the same....

season 11 ep1 was a flop

By LouiseYau, Oct 05, 2014

Did anyone else notice how fake the helicopter scene looked? the whole city scape and helicopter itself looked so blatantly CGed, in the past they at least used a real helicopter. It also bugs me that the operating theatres are so dark, real operating theatres are extremely brightly lit so the surgeons can actually see what they are doing. The long lost sister story line just feels like a repeat of lexi's story.

I HATE THE NEW GREY

By sayred59, Oct 03, 2014

At least find a cuter girl to replace meredith when she leaves. Very disappointing how this shows coming to.

Great as always

By Djzfan, Oct 02, 2014

I will be totally honest here. I have been watching it from the beginning and I always worry about the next season going flat. This season has not started off this way. I am excited to watch this season. Good job Shonda Rhimes!

I must have Lost it in the Wind

By wallachtwins, Sep 29, 2014

Great episode. Loved Callie and Arizona scenes. Glad hiker was reunited with his family.

background music overpowering

By chefps, Sep 28, 2014

We totally agree!!! The background music is sooo loud that we can't hear the characters speak!! Turn it down!!! We are about to stop watching it!! Why watch the program if we can't hear the actors/actresses speaking!!!

Load More Reviews