What Have I Done To Deserve This?

Episode Reviews (49)

Superb

I felt this was a very good episode, and enjoyed it even though I dreaded it for a week.

By PilotofSerenity, Dec 25, 2010

Personally, I feel just horrible for George, Meredith fell of the pedestal that he had her on, and Meredith should be considered a bitca for what she did to George. However, I do believe George is a fighter and he will get back on his feet, and find someone else maybe Cally or Olivia. I think George will eventually get over and forgive Meredith, and down the road they will become friends. I don't think George will ever see Meredith in the same way again as he did before the incident. He may forgive her before the others, because he is such a nice and empathetic person. I too loved the fact he did the narration, because I think it was appropriate, and brings a different perspective to the viewers. I think that George thinks that what happened to him with Meredith is karmic retribution for what he did to Olivia earlier. (If that's the case, I hope that I don't fall down the stairs because I kind of chuckled when he fell, but that was typical George. )

I also feel bad for Meredith, and maybe this is the wake-up call she needs to get off the downward path that she is on. I do think sleeping with George will be rock bottom for her, meaning being with George was horrible, but how she acted during sleeping with George was rock bottom. I hope this incident makes her realize that her life is going downhill, and she can't treat the people around her like that. I do believe she will redeemed because she is a good person somewhere. I don't know how she will be redeemed, but she will.

Maybe George should never have sex again, because the last two times he had sex, he got syphilis and then what happened with Meredith, he should be celibate from now on.

I also felt bad for Alex for Izzie blowing him off for Denny, who is a great guy, but Alex is a great match for Izzie and does care for him.

I really enjoyed the episode even though I was dreading it because I did not want to see George hurt, and I knew it was going to happen.moreless

Pivotal as well, this episode nearly killed me.

By HeyMickey85, Dec 25, 2010

Wow, this was an amazing episode. As all viewers know from the last episode, George said all the right things at the right time to a depressed Meredith, and Congradulations George, you got her in bed. But from there everything went down hill. Talk about a tearjerker episode. When Christina got upset at Meredith for hurting George, Christina was so right! Meredith will have to work hard to become a good person in the eye of the viewers after this episode. One problem with the writers on this show is that they like to "clean up" situations too fast (ie. the doctor that apparently has a thing for George), but if they are smart they will let this linger until the end of the season. Good drama will come from this brutal attack from Meredith. I am still recovering from the final scene! This was a well-done episode, and if you haven't seen it yet, watch it now! No, wait, watch "Yesterday" first and then watch this! Grab a box of kleenx.moreless

Great episode! The interns start to take sides after they find out what ahppened between Meredith and Geroge.

By daisy54, Dec 25, 2010

This episode was one of the best. We found out what really happened between Mer and George and we see the aftermath. The interns start taking side - mainly Izzy tells Mer flat out that she was wrong in doing what she did.

George finally grows a spine and stands up for himself. Because he is finally over Meredith and she has fallen off the pedistal that she was put on, George can finally start getting on with his life. He even meets a new hot Dr. Torres, who gives him her number. That will definately be interesting.

There was some great intereactions going on with Addison this episode. Hilareous scence between Addison and Bailey after it comes out that karma has lead her to get poison oak on her private bits. This also leads to a great moment between Addison and McDreamy, where they actually act like they are friends, and may have once been in love.

Izzy dismisses Alex as a sex-buddy, as she forgets all about him in order to go on a date with Denny, a patient who needs a heart. Who knows where this will go, but I personally like seeing her ignore Alex for once. And this is all happening while Alex thinks that things are finally going good for him, and that they are seeing each other.

It also surprised me that George anded up on Burke and Cristinas couch. Should make for some great comic relief in the coming episodes if he stays there!moreless

Explosion, psh, what explosion?

By terals2003, Dec 25, 2010

Overall, I love the show. I have been watching it from the beginning, but there have been some things that just don't make sense. After the explosion of the bomb everyone just went back to normal immediately. Is it just me or does that seem kinda weird? I know if a bomb exploded in the hall right near me and my head bounced off the ground like Meredith\'s did, you would be able to tell that there was a serious incident prior. Also I don\'t expect that a new mother who almost lost her husband would be back trying to help others so quickly. I guess an explosion means nothing, huh?moreless

Just Friends...Yeah Right!

By TMC836, Dec 25, 2010

I'm not a big fan of Meredith and McDreamy, and this episode is why. I mean these two are just asking for trouble and they both know it. I'm just getting really tired of watching these longing glances. If you love each other then get back together, if not, stay away from each other! I actually like Addison...now. I think if they gave thier marriage a real chance, they could make it work.

As for George, I'm a bit dissapointed in him. I'm not sure why, but I think he could have handled things alot better. It's almost as if he doesn't notice a girl unless she's treating him like crap. I love George, but sometimes he can act like a whiny, litte girl, with a mental disorder.

Christina and Burke, I can see making it long term. I just love thier relationship.

I also like the Izzie/Alex relationship, I can see this relationship as a learning experiance for Alex. This time being cute and charming isn't going to work. He's really going to have to step up his game if he wants a real relationship with Izzie.

All in all, another great epsiode...as always.moreless

i think i just fell a little in love with george :)

By shoegal83, Sep 06, 2010

this episode was fantastic! i have wanted to see what would happen when george FINALLY told meredith how he felt, but i didn't expect her to act the way she did. i can't believe that she wanted it to go back to the way it was before; didn't she know how much she had hurt george?

i'm liking the relationship between denny and izzie. she seems to be the kind of person that needs someone in her life to take care of, and to love, and i think she has found him.

i really hope christina and burke don't break up an time soon; i love their relationship. that scene at the start of this episode was funny and silly; exactly how we need to see christina sometimes. i knew she had in her!!

overall, a fantastic episode. this show is a keeper!!moreless

They just can't make a bad episode!

By attilasd, Sep 06, 2010

The gay parents were really funny in the episode. I love how cool the kid was with the whole thing. It would have been awful if they had made it a big deal. But it was just something that added to his character, rather than the focus of the plot.

Addison having a breakdown was funny, but sad. I feel bad for her, even though she cheated. I mean, what’s the point of Derek staying with her if he’s just going to make her feel constantly guilty?! And then the poison oak thing...priceless! But I hate that Meredith and Derek have decided to be friends.

I felt so bad for George and Alex in this episode! They kept getting shunned by the women they love!moreless

George will never be the same again!!

By StickRic, Sep 06, 2010

What happened between Grey and George was expected....when she started sleeping with everyone she met i thought " well thats George's chance" the thing is... if they slept that time the viewers would have too much to pay attention to in the following weeks... Shonda sometimes has to make "punch in the stomach" episodes so the show gets a bit of it's drama back... About Izzie and Alex... i don't see a hapy end for those two.. the episode with Olivia was a stone Izzie won't be able to get over any time soon... Their relation is, so far, based only on sex... no love "YET".

For the next episodes and next season I'm betting Meredith will get closer to her dad despite their problems.. but hey thats just me!moreless

I have to say i really hate Meredith fpr doing this to George...and i hate Christina for not wanting George to stay at their place. I like Burke caring for George and feel pity for Alex. i like like like like like like like like like like

E

By oceanicairline, Sep 06, 2010

I have to say i really hate Meredith fpr doing this to George...and i hate Christina for not wanting George to stay at their place. I like Burke caring for George and feel pity for Alex. I like Addison being so funny! i'm confused. all the person i liked are doing such bad things and all the persons i didn't like so much before are now getting nicer. so now i like everyone because i can relate to my favourites characters, because everyone does wrong things.

Everythings Changing now?