Grimm

Show Reviews (119)

Great

NEVER AGAIN!!! (spoiler alert!)

By xanderodell, Jun 18, 2014

if you have just started watching Grimm this is a warning... never ever! ever! ever! watch the last episode of the season until the next season starts. if you're like me you are only going to get pissed off. Grimm always ends its Seasons with a cliffhanger. Season 01, Juliet Faints and a mysterious girl is called MOM!? Season 02, Nick gets kidnapped and now Season 03, Nick loses his Grimm powers. next season, ill be better prepared! bwahahahaha

great show

By terryscannell85, Jun 01, 2014

i have only just started watching this near the end of season one. this show should have a higher profile, from what i have seen it looks great and i can see the many different avenues it can go with the storytelling.

Fantastic show ever !!!

By cavall15, May 21, 2014

Great TV show !!! Waiting for Season 4 !!!! Every Character is fantastic , Great Job 10+ !!

Love that they have introduce girl Grimm

By jodieackman, May 11, 2014

I think you need to fix wed sight

Out of this world!

By liberatedd, May 01, 2014

This show is beyond fantastic! The plot, characters, they are all great! :D

Best TV show ever!

By SpunkyMonkey968, Apr 21, 2014

I just hope they make loads more and keep it clean not like all the other tv shows where they start killing the best people off!xx

Best show ever

By polarixon, Apr 16, 2014

Best and most smart supernatural show I ever seen. Amazing casting and great plot.

FANTASTIC SHOW!!!

By scarlet54, Apr 10, 2014

I love Grimm, it just keeps on getting better, look forward to more seasons of this creative fantastic Show!!!

Great show!

By neosildrake, Mar 10, 2014

First - excuse my bad grammar and spelling. English isn't my native language.

Phantastic creatures without the supernatural demon-devil/angel angle is refreshing. The hero is not out to get them all and most things have a reasonable explanation. All characters are believable and well played. Nick is cute, sexy and semi-naive, Monroe is adorable quirky and excited, Hank is a great loyal support, Renard is darkly handsome, Rosalee is intelligent and helpful and Juliette is finally in the loop and not afraid to jump into the fray. The mix of phantasy and crime goes well and I wait every week for the next episode.

There are always things that could been done better, but they could have done much worse.

The shows gotten better with each season, adding depth to the characters, their background, development and the storyline with hints of more and bigger things to come. Of course there are also what one would call filler episodes, only there to fill up the season, but that's ok, because they are not that bad and there's at last always one scene connecting it to the red thread.

I hope Wu gets over his mental breakdown soon.

I dunno what will happen to Adalind, now that she has gotten her powers back. Judging from her character she is very much a selfcentered person. Maybe becoming a mother mellows her, maybe not. When she first realized that she was pregnant, she didn't seem much interested in the child. Also there's still the contract with Stefania and who knows what the slimy concoction she used on her belly really did to the child.

I really hope this show lasts for a few more seasons.

Favourite characters: Nick, Monroe, Renard, Wu (sanity please)

moreless

I love this show!!!!!

By Alice44, Mar 04, 2014

It takes me away from all my stress and gives me something else to focus on. Some of the history I remember from my college days in mythology. I love Bree Turner and her character, she is a great actress. I really look forward to seeing the top 5 characters, I am not a fan of Juliette Silverton, I find her boring!!!!!! The writers are great on this show. Please keep going~~~~

Load More Reviews