Grimm

Show Reviews (121)

Great

Just Awful

By FactNotOpinion, Sep 14, 2014

I was really looking forward to the first season of Grimm. I thought "finally, something edgy, original and slightly spooky on prime time TV". I was so disappointed! Even the names on this show are silly. No effort was put into being creative here. The whole "face change" stunt is so overused it has become boring. I wanted so much to love Grimm. It promised but didn't deliver.

When's the next season coming out?

By BrooksMcVey, Sep 03, 2014

I want season 4 and i want it now

NEVER AGAIN!!! (spoiler alert!)

By xanderodell, Jun 18, 2014

if you have just started watching Grimm this is a warning... never ever! ever! ever! watch the last episode of the season until the next season starts. if you're like me you are only going to get pissed off. Grimm always ends its Seasons with a cliffhanger. Season 01, Juliet Faints and a mysterious girl is called MOM!? Season 02, Nick gets kidnapped and now Season 03, Nick loses his Grimm powers. next season, ill be better prepared! bwahahahaha

great show

By terryscannell85, Jun 01, 2014

i have only just started watching this near the end of season one. this show should have a higher profile, from what i have seen it looks great and i can see the many different avenues it can go with the storytelling.

Fantastic show ever !!!

By cavall15, May 21, 2014

Great TV show !!! Waiting for Season 4 !!!! Every Character is fantastic , Great Job 10+ !!

Love that they have introduce girl Grimm

By jodieackman, May 11, 2014

I think you need to fix wed sight

Out of this world!

By liberatedd, May 01, 2014

This show is beyond fantastic! The plot, characters, they are all great! :D

Best TV show ever!

By SpunkyMonkey968, Apr 21, 2014

I just hope they make loads more and keep it clean not like all the other tv shows where they start killing the best people off!xx

Best show ever

By polarixon, Apr 16, 2014

Best and most smart supernatural show I ever seen. Amazing casting and great plot.

FANTASTIC SHOW!!!

By scarlet54, Apr 10, 2014

I love Grimm, it just keeps on getting better, look forward to more seasons of this creative fantastic Show!!!

Load More Reviews