Grimm

Show Reviews (179)

Great

What is going on?!

By BoPeepers, May 20, 2015

Been my #1 fave show since pilot, have been a die-hard fan ever since. The fantastic and clever writing, solid acting, ensemble cast, settings, have made Grimm a standout IMO. But the last few episodes have marked a SHARP departure from the previous quality of the writing, which has suddenly become oversimplified. I also feel it was a bad idea to write Kelly and especially Juliet out of the show--although maybe Adalind is going to eat her heart and eyeballs next season so she can get her powers back, and Juliet will return! mwahahahaha! IDK, the writers seem to have lost their previous flair for subtle complexity that kept me glued to each new episode. It kinda feels "broken" and a bit too contrived now, to quote rhino4. But I'll be there next season, just hoping it gets its groove back, it's been such a great show.moreless

Assassin's Creed!

By Mediaverse, May 19, 2015

This season finale was AWESOME! Especially when Nick pulled out a hidden blade! I wonder if the Grimm Family worked with the Brotherhood in the past? Cause if they did, that would be AWESOME-SAUCE!

I want to see the vaguing of the Grimm!!!!!

By LouieMarte, May 19, 2015

almost all characters can vague, but why not the grimm? it's 4 seasons now so maybe it's time to reveal some hidden powers of a grimm

Things are grimm, interpret that as you will

By stevefulcinelli, May 16, 2015

While grimm has been a solid show, I wasnt a big fan of this season. I personally thought the whole making nick mortal thing at the beginning was stupid. It picked up with the wesenrien and Juliette becoming a hexenbiest sort of fell flat in my did love the finale because it was fun to see nick go for blood. Im willing to go back for 5 and see where this goes.

Great show, Ignorant viewers, Can't wait for Next Season!

By shaikhan89, May 16, 2015

Cant understand why people are hating this show, It has been nothing but great, the suspense, thrill and creative ideas put in are just amazing. It keeps you hooked wanting more and more and the storyline is getting better and better by the minute. I'm sorry guys but this show did deliver, and like many other fans can't wait to see the next season! My advice is if you hate it then STOP WATCHING!

Juliette should be grateful

By rhino4, May 14, 2015

Two story line incidents seemed out of line and contrived: (1) Since Juliette has embraced the dark side, she should be grateful especially to Adalind and the rest of the Scooby gang; yet she is enraged at them????? (2) Also, since Juliette is a new Hexenbeast, I would expect her to steal the Hexenbeast book from the trailer to learn all she can; not destroy the book and burn the trailer.

Thoughts?

Round and Round she goes, where she stops nobody knows

By lostcomma, May 13, 2015

Not sure what the writers are up to but those of us that have grown attached to the characters are getting a pretty good bruising. The only thing that can see happening is nick's mom turning in to snow white and nick, woo, hank, Monroe, Troubl, Rosalie and Bud turn in to the 7 dwarfs. (Snow white is a Grimm fairy tale) Somehow someway prince charming appears and puts Kelly Burkhardt back together with a kiss. Then Juliette appears on the scene and Kelly takes her head. I just wonder who would be grumpy or sneezy. Just kidding of course.

One character that has been quiet has been Diana and I don't think that she will take too kindly to this new family arrangement. Kelly has been her momma for a while and she will no doubt miss her. We do know the kid has powers and has already shown the ability to make things move, disappear and reappear. The Royals may have gotten a whole lot more than they bargained for, when Diana realizes her momma is not returning.

moreless

1 last chance to fix season

By irishmike1988, May 12, 2015

I have no idea of what happened to the writers of this show after X-Mass this year. They wasted a chance to use Juliette in a positive, exciting direction. Instead, the writers chose to send her down the path of almost pure evil. Julitte is now being shown as selfish and callous as any corporate . This coupled with a string of idiotic Wesson has almost destroyed this show. Now, the last 2 episodes have taken some steps in the right direction. Nick almost has his backbone again and the captain was healed. The death of Nick's mom however, was just stupid. She survived by being cunning and careful. Now we are to belive that she would blindly walk into that trap of the royals. Also, Diana was able to use illusions to aid people to escape as an infant. Now, there are some ways to repair the damage the show has inflicted on itself. For example, if Nick's mom and the captain's mom were able to deceive the royals with a fake death and child. The child shown in the show seemed to be at least 2 years old. That conflicts with the pregnancy timeline of Adiland. Yes the child could be aging faster, but that would only be another foolish idea of the show. This special child who could cause earth tremors as an infant, did nothing to aid Nick's mom. I still hold out hope that the show takes this last chance to redeem itself. Allowing Nick's mom, Diana and the captain's mom to have tricked the royals would be a good start.moreless

I have no idea why so many people are hating on this

By fluffypenguin, May 10, 2015

Well actually... I do sort of understand. The show has taken a drastic turn and I guess some people are too weak to take this. This show has been in an unending cycle of nothing really happening and now it is getting really exciting. I guess these old hags in the reviews can't handle this show anymore.

Are the writers afraid of POWERFUL women???

By Someone2Particular, May 09, 2015

So, another horrible episode of GRIMM! I am with the others who say it is time to say goodbye to the whole lot of them. First, Nick should have been cool with Juliette becoming a hexenbeest. After everything they had done to her, he should have simply accepted her and her POWERS! What an awesome team of crime fighters they could have become if the now very-powerful Juliette could be used to stop Vessen crime. Then, they bring back Adelaide and try to make her sympathetic and nice - no, no, no. Then they bring in Henrietta, whom I was looking forward to get to know as another powerful woman, only to kill her off. Then, they kill off the Grimm Mother, another powerful woman who could have been a great ally! All because Nick was too much of a weenie to see the change in Juliette as a positive one. Instead, he acted just like Major Nelson in I Dream of Jeannie and Darrin Stevens in Bewitched back in the 60s. Just like him, their woman had special and very helpful powers that their men COULDN'T handle, so the men tried to control the women themselves. Juliette could have become a much stronger character and they could have moved things forward. I like Juliette as a hexenbeest and I am very, very angry at the writers for what they have done to wreck the show. Now its just boring and stupid, with disposable women - oh BTW, who cares that Sean Renard killed a bunch of hookers, he's still the captain so they get no justice at all and neither does Henrietta. Stupid mistake.moreless

Load More Reviews