Grimm

Show Reviews (114)

Great

Best TV show ever!

By SpunkyMonkey968, Yesterday

I just hope they make loads more and keep it clean not like all the other tv shows where they start killing the best people off!xx

Best show ever

By polarixon, Apr 16, 2014

Best and most smart supernatural show I ever seen. Amazing casting and great plot.

FANTASTIC SHOW!!!

By scarlet54, Apr 10, 2014

I love Grimm, it just keeps on getting better, look forward to more seasons of this creative fantastic Show!!!

Great show!

By neosildrake, Mar 10, 2014

First - excuse my bad grammar and spelling. English isn't my native language.

Phantastic creatures without the supernatural demon-devil/angel angle is refreshing. The hero is not out to get them all and most things have a reasonable explanation. All characters are believable and well played. Nick is cute, sexy and semi-naive, Monroe is adorable quirky and excited, Hank is a great loyal support, Renard is darkly handsome, Rosalee is intelligent and helpful and Juliette is finally in the loop and not afraid to jump into the fray. The mix of phantasy and crime goes well and I wait every week for the next episode.

There are always things that could been done better, but they could have done much worse.

The shows gotten better with each season, adding depth to the characters, their background, development and the storyline with hints of more and bigger things to come. Of course there are also what one would call filler episodes, only there to fill up the season, but that's ok, because they are not that bad and there's at last always one scene connecting it to the red thread.

I hope Wu gets over his mental breakdown soon.

I dunno what will happen to Adalind, now that she has gotten her powers back. Judging from her character she is very much a selfcentered person. Maybe becoming a mother mellows her, maybe not. When she first realized that she was pregnant, she didn't seem much interested in the child. Also there's still the contract with Stefania and who knows what the slimy concoction she used on her belly really did to the child.

I really hope this show lasts for a few more seasons.

Favourite characters: Nick, Monroe, Renard, Wu (sanity please)

moreless

I love this show!!!!!

By Alice44, Mar 04, 2014

It takes me away from all my stress and gives me something else to focus on. Some of the history I remember from my college days in mythology. I love Bree Turner and her character, she is a great actress. I really look forward to seeing the top 5 characters, I am not a fan of Juliette Silverton, I find her boring!!!!!! The writers are great on this show. Please keep going~~~~

Buzz Kill

By BabeRuth, Jan 31, 2014

Two hours of Dateline, that should kill the Grimm audience.

NBC, Not Being Clever.

I nominate Juliette for best TV girlfriend

By DeviousT22, Jan 11, 2014

Seriously, she's just the best.

captain renard

By rabiyahcooper1, Dec 08, 2013

When did Renard tell Nick and crew he was hexin beast

Me and My husband love this show we have been watching from the very beginning #1in my home keep up the good work

Great show gets stronger each season

By Togana, Dec 05, 2013

Nick's character gets more complex and engaging with each new episode. Love the fact that his scooby gain now includes Julia, hank and the Captain.

good show

By auroreleissen, Nov 20, 2013

it wasn't "zombie garbage" as you may name it, it was completely different from zombies as you can see it in the walking dead. It was based on "voodoo", not brain-eating zombies like we can see everywhere now... So it still fits to the show. Moreover this storyline brings a new dimension to the main character, something darker and more interesting to watch than a "good boy" kicking asses as Nick was in the previous seasons.

Load More Reviews