Grimm

Show Reviews (150)

Great

grimm

By grimmania, Feb 23, 2015

Think this is a very entertaining show. Love the interaction among the characters. Hope they keep juliette a hexenbeist. Makes the show much more interesting and let's her have a more fun character to play. She really can kick it! Keep it going. Also we have not seen some of the powers from Nick recently that he acquired from some of the wesen he has encountered. Would like to see him start using these. Makes him more special than a normal person - which as a grimm he SHOULD be.moreless

Addicted to the show..

By Genesis454398, Feb 22, 2015

Just love that show. I am in another dimension when I hope it keeps on going. Now i'm watching all those first episodes i missed on TNT. Never have enough of them.

Wow, Juliette finally comes out!

By GeorgGeorgsso1, Feb 17, 2015

Great episode. Interesting to "recycle" old Wesens :-) Just an interesting thought, is it possible that Burkhardt will ever run into Backstrom, since both are working crimes in Portland?? ;-)

A great episode

By pkl53, Feb 16, 2015

A great episode, however, everyone on this board forgot one important thing. Adalind and Royal clans doesn't have a clue about Nick being the Grimm again. Remember before the fight Adalind told Juliet that she should be thank her for making Nick normal. I can't wait to see the look on Royals clans face, when they realize the zombie grimm is back, along with to other grimm, Juliet the Hexenbiest and the grimm team.

This is HOT ( in more way's than one )

By Martin6492, Feb 14, 2015

Greetings friends

As with our Elementary review this is for the most recent episode so if you have not seen the episode of Grimm "Trial by fire" then you might want to before you read any further

Ok now we have that said and done on with the review.

This episode was a little confusing to us and we thought after seeing it, the choice for the wesen in this weeks offering was maybe a little too close to another past wesen/monster/whatever, as it can't have escaped your notice that this guy bears a striking resemblance to Volcanalis when he is woged with the exception that this fire-starter projects flames from his body as opposed to being just super molten hot.

We did have our reservations about him but still we did find it to be an interesting way to bring in an old character from a previous season, we of course mean the arson investigator who was convicted for killing Monroe's old friends, and this was a bit of a wake up call to remind us that there is still the blood feud between blutbaden and bowerschwien, that had been referenced in previous seasons the acting was spot on for both Orson and Monroe.

But we have to say the highlight of the episode for us personally was the throwdown between Juliette And Adalind, over the course of the episode we saw that the two were going to meet eventually but we were just praying they were not going to To Be Continued... this scene as we desperately wanted to see it right then and there.

The show did not disappoint from the start we put our money on Juliette, and we were screaming at the screen "GO ON KILL THE BITCH" we were sooo into this, and ok fellas lets be honest right here and now just between us, you got a bit turned on didn't you ???........... what do you mean NO, well we are a red blooded man and we say with no shame that this fight was sexy as all hell and totally badass, but the best moment was when Adalind retracted her woge and we saw her eye's the fear there was absolutely perfect.

This was topped off with Nick's reaction to the truth all we can say is we expect more juicy episodes like this in the future.

Mmoreless

Favorite Show

By ag_7909, Feb 11, 2015

Love this series, but really hope the royal plot have a much faster progress.

great program

By chrischappy, Feb 11, 2015

love the character, and the stories

Wu Wu Wu - Boo Hoo Hoo

By boomereddy, Feb 07, 2015

I absolutely love Grimm and have been a fan since it are they going to down play Wu - his character has gotten to be so annoying and can't stand watching when he is on - his character is weak and pathetic

sad for adults

By pocketvenus47, Feb 07, 2015

this has got to be a testimony to apathy and lost boys when Adults produce this kind of crap and truly expect any thin king adult, or child can see virtue in this.

The end is, truyly high.

Season 1 was so much better than Season 4

By michellewedlake, Feb 02, 2015

Okay, the season is not done yet, but going back to season one really feels different. I liked when Hank and Nick used detective reasoning, Nick was able to size people up and the story was intriguing. I really hope dumping Hank is not the path the writers are going down. Hank and Nick had a really strong partnership going and I noticed they are not pairing them up as much.

Load More Reviews