Show Reviews (189)

By SonyTibebu, 4 hours ago

I have read fan reviews on different sites calling for Juliette to return and how great she is... I finished binge re-watching Grimm a week ago and to be honest I don't see the relevance of that character unless it was to get the other characters to this point of where they are at Season 5. I mean i haven't watched an episode of Grimm where i have said "i can't wait for Juliette to come on". Wu? absuloutely. Monroe? with out a doubt. but never Juliette. Nothing against Bitsie Tulloch, but the character was just meh. Having said that i understand that the character has fans and wanting her back in the show is understandable. But what i don't get is why they want her back as Nick's girlfriend! After all the thing she has done! I know her being a "hexinbeist" is being presented as an excuse but that excuse only goes a certain way. She slept with 2 men out of spit, that can be forgiven, she burned the trailer (which is horrible and unforgivable in my book) but okay that can be excused as well. But she almost made Nick kill his best friend! she almost killed MONROE! If Hank wasn't there he could have died. How do you forgive that? And here is another one, she set Nick's mom up to get killed. it doesn't matter whether she knew or didn't know Kenneth would do that. The end result of her betrayal was Nick's mom's head in a box. so how do you forgive that? How do you move on from that and get back into a relationship? how would that work really "Remember honey that time you went crazy and got my mom's head chopped off and left it in a box? Good times" i mean really?! That doesn't happen in fairly tale or on Disney channel. love this show! Its captivating and fun and I really hope the writer's don't ruin it for me.moreless

By KatieFrerichs, Nov 16, 2015

I didn't like Julieltte's character from the beginning. I thought her character was very bland and not very likable. It felt like she was there just to be there. Her personality was very stuck up and I felt that she didn't really bring anything to Nick's character. I personally want Adalind and Nick to get together because I feel like she brings out more spark in him that Juliette never really gave.

By carnaby12, Nov 11, 2015

I am glad she died... too much drama over there.... but maybe she will appear... i have this feeling

By MargaretLahmonalvarez, Nov 01, 2015

I think she isn't dead. There is a twist here somewhere.

Baby Diana

By applemoon, Sep 04, 2015

Ok have been a fan since day one but are you people serious about baby Diana missing her mother. Her mother is Adalind who they stole from her and gave her to a woman who abandon her own son. I'm so happy she got killed off and think of how pissed she's going to be when she finds out the truth that she was stolen from her real mother. 24 -episodes come-on I'm totally bored with this show. Juliette was a bad ass and get's killed off just when her character becomes entertaining, Can you please shorten the episodes it's just to many and it's well getting boring.moreless

By JoBaker6875, Aug 24, 2015

I love truble great asset to the show do not kill her off. Juliette would be great if she came back as a spirit of some kind she was or is great, love her. I love all the men they are easy to look at very easy. I LOVE GRIMM I WILL BUY ALL THE SEASONS KEEP WRITING.

Don't thumb down just yet...

By anastasia1243, Jul 23, 2015

Based off the 1st ep, I felt like it was predictable, bland, and lacked a kicker. I feel like I could've wrote a better episode and crime isn't my forte in writing. But hopefully it improves. Maybe I'll binge watch it in the future and my opinion will be higher? I do wonder how lucky it was to survive on a fri night? When so many other cult/geeky/nerdy/fandom/sci fi shows on NBC get cancelled... >:0

1st ep (Oct 2011) NBCmoreless

Speak Clearly!!!

By HeatherUhlig, Jun 30, 2015

I love the show, but without subtitles they don't speak clearly enough to understand half the time. Incredibly frustrating, since it's mostly the main characters that don't enunciate.

The (x)itch ist dead!

By LNB-1337, Jun 03, 2015

I love this show - but Juliette was really getting more and more annoying with every episode.

Now the story can move on, I can finally enjoy the show again and I'm very much looking forward to the next season ;)

So Sad!

By RobinHarrison, Jun 03, 2015

Juliette was my favourite character from the beginning. She was no damsel in distress nor drama queen pondering on her bad luck and was prepared to face the hardships of being the significant other of a police officer.... But then comes along Adalind... Now I've read a lot of people blaming Nick for Juliette turning evil. But I think (just like her when Nick told him about being a Grimm) was flabbergasted and wasn't ready to accept it. I mean not was he only (in his eyes) changing completely Juliette's life because of him but also she was turning into the one Wessen he hates the most. And I would have been more than okay with Juliette being a Hexenbiest. Heck, it would have been awesome... If they did it correctly. Like her exploring her powers, She would have been more involved in Nick's world and not in complete disadvantage against Wessen opponents, Nick learning to accept them and stuff.

But no, she has this WTF complete make-over character. In Headache you would think that she finds some humanity before killing Kelly but noooo. And it kinda looks bad for the entire series, because Nick is such a different Grimm because he sees the humanity in the Wessens and that's how he acts. Not because they look different they are evil. But then Juliette goes Wessen and now she's bad?

And about Kelly's death.... Seasoned, bad ass, already-escaped-death-once Grimm goes without any background recognition, brings along the baby of doom (couldn't she find a nanny?) and dies in two minutes.

1. Why did she bring the baby in the first place???? She knows that bay is better left hidden and that it would be of little help if Nick was indeed in danger. (And most surely after all if he was in danger it would be connected to that kid's affairs).

2. Why didn't Diana, the all mighty one, do anything to save the one she considered her mother?

3. WTF is wrong with Diana being that big? It wasn't even one year since she was born and she looks 3-4 years old?

And the cherry on the top: Adalind pregnant with Nick's baby... they couldn't find a more soap-opera-ish turn could they? And making her all sympathetic and stuff... just nope.

It didn't make any sense! A whole season of her only wanting her powers and she was ready to drink that potion.... WHAAAT? That was so OOC.

I hope they put their act together for next season. They already turned my favourite female character onto some vindictive, over-the-top, cliche bitch. What else could go wrong?

BTW is not hate (as a lot of people seem to suggest on people displeased with the last events) but it's more like feeling disappointed. I'm having a really hard time finding TV series that I actually like and keep watching on a regular basis. Grimm is one of them. Now I'll keep watching with hopes that it gets better. I understand things change and evolve. But this was just wrong.

My rating would have had a way better rating if not for this last season.moreless

Load More Reviews