Halfway Home

Show Reviews (7)

Great

Funny fake reality show about a bunch of petty criminals trying to co-exist and get their life back on track with a subpar role model.

By JKennedy442, Jul 05, 2007

This is a funny funny show...I caught the first episode and I watched every one since then. While some episodes weren't as funny as others, hopefully Comedy Central will bring this back! Kenny and the pyro are hysterical...so is the black guy from a rich neighborhood trying to act like he's from the ghetto. This show definately has enough going for it where I could see it being around for years if it gets a chance.

Go back! What was that?

By DarkAngle34994, May 16, 2007

I like this show. It is probably one of the only Comedy Central comedy shows or shows period that I enjoy. It is a very funny show. At first just watching previews I thought it wasn't going to be funny or a good show for than matter, but it ended up being a great show and in my opinion all the characters are funny. I enjoyed all the episodes but my favorites episodes would have to be, Halfway scared, Halfway Hot, Halfway Camping, Halfway Parent's Day and Halfway High School but all in all a decent show that many would enjoy.moreless

another original show from comedy central, a reality show spoof using 5 prison inmates living in a halfway house.

By overton-sg, Mar 29, 2007

The first three episodes have been great dealing mostly about there living conditions in the house and at one point some of them wanted to go back to prison. maybe they might just be free in the last episode or have another season either way it is a great series.

This show is perfect.

By shelbing, Mar 29, 2007

This show is perfect. I swear I lived in that group home. The architecture, the furniture, the bathroom. I've been there. It wasn't for ex-cons, my group home, but it looked just like that. And in the upper midwest they look exactly like that. Old houses where people live communally all look like that.

On the non-realistic side, cute, charming and hysterical offender housemates is probably less likely. As a show, however, it works. The actors are all perfect. I love Carly, I love Serenity, I love all the boys whose names I don't remember.

I don't have the backstory on this one but I'm guessing it's unscripted, and these people totally pull it off. I can't wait for the next new episode, but the show is watchable even in repeats.moreless

Five Inmates making them feel right at home, because legally, they have to.

By PsychoPerson, Mar 23, 2007

OMG! I loved this show. Its a very funny show where inmates are forced to share a Halfway House with Kenny. And what they do is completely insane... I love it! Filled with many mistakes and fighting, mostly mistakes, but thats why people watch this show, to see them mess up badly! I think this show is going to be one of Comedy Centrals best shows. Right next to Scrubs and South Park. Carly Barzac(Drug traffick), Serenity Johnson(Unarmed Robbery), Eulogio Pla(Prostitution), Alan Shepard(Arson), and Sebastian Yates(Civil Harassment) tear down the whole building, from roof to floor. Who else can make a better show! I give this show a 9 out of 10! very cleaver, funny, and brillant! Five criminals that once made havoc on the city streets now must live together by the law. How great is that?!moreless

New comedy that really looks promising on Comedy Central!

By cs1323, Mar 20, 2007

I've only seen the first episode for about three or four times already and every time I do, I find something new to laugh at. Also, I've found out that the characters are really interesting too. I do hope this turns out to be a real classic, can't wait for the new episode on wednesday!