Happy Endings

By Hopefathlovepain, Feb 05, 2014

I LOVE THIS SHOW! BRING IT BACK PLEASE

Mr. & Mrs. C

By DaniChris21, Aug 18, 2013

My hudband & I loved this show! So disappointing seems most shows we enjoy get cxl'd. We'll miss you guys!

AMAAAzing

By Ceni1986, May 26, 2013

This show is the best show since Friends. I love the humor, the small remarks you didn't expect and the caracters! I really hope you'd run this show for a long time :)

why ABC

By ahlamsn, May 18, 2013

i love jane character , i miss her already :(

so sad for this news :(

Some TV station: Pick this show the H*ll up !!!

By LFJ, May 16, 2013

This show is hilarious. The characters are fun and weirdly different. Even people in Denmark watch this show?!

And get us some Dave/Penny action, that'd be fun! Jane and brad, maybe they could get preggers.. Max could continue to live his life as a near-outlaw modern day badass. Maybe Alex needs more pets in her life named Tyler?

Happy Endings is not done yet... Come on...

Fun but something's lacking

By Ridnarhtim, May 11, 2013

Although this show has made me laugh many times, it's lacking just about anything else a good sitcom needs. The characters have no depth - I don't care about any of them. If the writers decided to kill one off, it wouldn't be sad at all. They all have their characteristic - the girl who can't stick with a guy for more than 2 days, the gay guy, the control freak etc. - and that's all they are. They don't grow, they don't change, their personalities rarely even influence the story - they're just used for laughs.

Finally, what's the point of the initial wedding scene? It barely influences the story at all past the first few episodes. If the first scene of your TV show is going to be a guy being left at the altar, make the show about the repercussions of this. Instead, Alex and Dave are pretty much fine again after 2 episodes, apart from very occasional jokes and brief references to the event.

Gets a 7 because it IS genuinely very funny.moreless

PERFECT!!!!

By jennieyniu, May 03, 2013

It's a new, refreshing FRIENDS!!! The slight alterations in the characters makes it AMAZING and HILARIOUS.

am-A-zing!

By etukpeyi, Apr 13, 2013

Love this show! simply the highlight of my week! my world literally became a mass of black n white ennui when the show went on that month long-ish they hit me with two episodes every friday night! TWO EPISODES!! im on cloud 9............ cant even pick out a fave character but if were to, it'll have to be between Dave n THIS!!!!

Should be on at a later time

By maxmom, Mar 22, 2013

This show is way too raunchy for 8 o'clock. Personally, I can't stand the incessant babbling of the characters and find the "ba dum bum" after jokes to be annoying, so I stopped watching. I know I'm getting old but it sounds like these people are saying "bladabladabladablada" - speak coherently please.

Load More Reviews