Gorilla My Dreams

Episode Reviews (5)

Great

Terrific Episode

By annericelover, Jan 13, 2012

i have enjoyed this show since a few weeks after it first premiered and while I came into this episode very interested in the "Wonder Woman" story line, I found myself more intrigued with the "Gorilla" story line. It's a testament to the writer and the actors involved that made this episode so very emotional and great to watch. Both guest stars did great in this episode and I would love to see them come back again.

for: sgab1503

By marilyn5981, Jan 13, 2012

Just a comment for the above reviewer: You can click on Cast & Crew See All, and it lists the actors with a Credits link. You're right about the blond being on Haven, and ironically, the brunette played Lois Lane on Smallville. I guess she likes superheros! IMDB.com, of course, is the other source for finding actor's credits, but this episode doesn't have a full cast listing on that site.

Gorilla My Dream

By thefanof, Jan 12, 2012

Okay, so this premise was a little bit over the top, to say the very least, but it was another intriguing case and I found it to be very emotional when they ended up losing. Yes, the law states that they should lose, but it still makes you think about how we treat people and animals in the world today.

The other case was pretty boring and felt like a time filler in my mind. All those characters deserve better than that.moreless

Gorillas and Vigilante Justice

By karlmeszaros, Jan 12, 2012

I enjoyed the program tonight and I got to thinking about the folks that don't like this show because it's way too liberal for them. I understand where they are coming from and David Kelley's work tends to lean that way, but I think they get their rulings right and I'm what one would call a moderate conservative. Case in point is tonight's episode. I though both rulings were right, which I realize is a subjective statement.

I believe that there are two things at work: mercy and justice and one does not have to preclude the other, although in the polarized culture we live in, they seem to. Harry's Law has always done, I think, a great job at showing the humanity of defendants and telling their story. Everyone has a story and some people deserve maximum sentences and other don't. What I like about the show and have from the beginning is that we get to see the humanity - or mercy - of the justice system in the show and I appreciate that.moreless