Hawthorne

Show Reviews (32)

Great

BRING IT BACK

By Jenemiller, Oct 02, 2015

I don't think that I am alone on this as you can see but Hawthorne was really an excellent was really an great show great people beyond it great story line, actors and EVERYTHING Man I miss this show please I wish it was a way to bring this show back it has been almost 5 years or whatever that it hasn't been on tv, the best show ever hands down I'm still upset about it cancelled then it left us speechless By leaving us hanging and wondering if Nick shot himself or if Tom did it. Etc. What the heck please bring this AWESOME SHOW BACK #truefan #teamHawthornemoreless

WE WANT HAWTHORNE!!!!

By yrhodes, Aug 10, 2014

Please! Somebody pick this show back up!!!! It is a brilliant show with excellent story lines and talented actors!!! BRING IT BACK!!!!!!

why why why

By karessagibson1, Jul 27, 2014

I really loved this show cant believe it got cancelled I wish I watched it on tv when it came on watched all three seasons on Netflix amazing job

BRING BACK HAWTHORNE

By bengewatcher, May 21, 2014

Love this show, finally a decent show on Tv that is awesome. Involves Love, Tragidy, God, mental battles we all face. You end it leaving us hanging and wondering if Nick shot himself or if Tom did it. What the heck please bring this AWESOME SHOW BACK

Itwas wrong to cancel

By FarrellTaylor, Sep 15, 2013

My daughter is now in the medical field because of strong black roll model. Of course i am in love with Jada. I work all the time so i have to watch in on Netflix but heart broken to hear of the cancelation. Bring tje show back.

Please bring back Hawthorne

By ashleyclark98, Jul 01, 2013

This show was incredible !! Why are you guys taking off all the great shows this show needs at least a 4th season to clear up EVERYTHING !! it not fair to the fans & viewers that TNT did this n BRIBG IT BACK!!!

PLEASE

By maryramirez71, Mar 22, 2013

I WATCHED ALL THE SEASONS ON NETFLIX. THEN I WAS LOOKING FOR SEASON 4 AND NOTHING. WHAT IS WRONG WITH TNT FOR NOT CONTINUING THIS AWSOME SHOW. THE ENDING WAS SOO SAD AND I WANTED TO SEE WHAT WAS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE BRING THE SHOW BACK. HUGE FAN!

Join my campaign to bring the show back!

By busybee, Mar 06, 2013

I just watched all three seasons on Netflix and am extremely disappointed to find that it's not coming back. Come on TNT!!!

In need of season 4

By lcrisp32, Mar 06, 2013

I love watching dr has inspired me in so many just in life in my y'all to do a season 4 will be please bring the show back...

Load More Reviews