Hawthorne

Show Reviews (31)

Great

WE WANT HAWTHORNE!!!!

By yrhodes, Aug 10, 2014

Please! Somebody pick this show back up!!!! It is a brilliant show with excellent story lines and talented actors!!! BRING IT BACK!!!!!!

why why why

By karessagibson1, Jul 27, 2014

I really loved this show cant believe it got cancelled I wish I watched it on tv when it came on watched all three seasons on Netflix amazing job

BRING BACK HAWTHORNE

By bengewatcher, May 21, 2014

Love this show, finally a decent show on Tv that is awesome. Involves Love, Tragidy, God, mental battles we all face. You end it leaving us hanging and wondering if Nick shot himself or if Tom did it. What the heck please bring this AWESOME SHOW BACK

Itwas wrong to cancel

By FarrellTaylor, Sep 15, 2013

My daughter is now in the medical field because of strong black roll model. Of course i am in love with Jada. I work all the time so i have to watch in on Netflix but heart broken to hear of the cancelation. Bring tje show back.

SERIOUSLY?!

By LumlumHb, May 13, 2013

I was so Pleases to find this Tv series on Netflix, as an RN I was Sooo Excited to watch this show. Finally a Tv Series about Nurses to show what they really do and what they go through, and I noticed that there are only 3 seasons, it was sad and depressing because WE NEED MORE NURSING VOICE AND VALUE OUT IN THE MEDIA TO THE WHOLE WORLD. However, After I watched the first couple of episodes I realized why this show failed to proceed, am not an expert but SERIOUSLY there was a lot of noticeable mistakes, misinterpretations, and going way too fast with the occurring events; for example the relationship between Tom and Christina was so vague for the whole first season we can notice that there might be something going to happen between these two but it came up just once when Christina did the romantic dinner set in Tom's office for his other date and he said that he liked her in french, it was nice but kinda sudden to the viewers, and another example is Ray and Candy OMG he is soo irritating the way he act around her is totally the oposite of what Tom is doing so its like they either show it to much that it looks and feels ridiculous and unreal or totally hide it.

I dont know if anyone is going to read this, or if anyone will understand what am trying to say or agrees with me, but OMG I had to vent and express whats on my mind somewhere, because its so sad that this show is over, and I hope someone else will come up with a better version of the same idea. or they can have a 4th chance to continue this one. We will be more than happy to watch it and proud to tell ppl about it ;)

moreless

PLEASE

By maryramirez71, Mar 22, 2013

I WATCHED ALL THE SEASONS ON NETFLIX. THEN I WAS LOOKING FOR SEASON 4 AND NOTHING. WHAT IS WRONG WITH TNT FOR NOT CONTINUING THIS AWSOME SHOW. THE ENDING WAS SOO SAD AND I WANTED TO SEE WHAT WAS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE BRING THE SHOW BACK. HUGE FAN!

Join my campaign to bring the show back!

By busybee, Mar 06, 2013

I just watched all three seasons on Netflix and am extremely disappointed to find that it's not coming back. Come on TNT!!!

In need of season 4

By lcrisp32, Mar 06, 2013

I love watching dr has inspired me in so many just in life in my y'all to do a season 4 will be please bring the show back...

As a nurse and human I love this show.

By gracielove, Nov 07, 2012

Wonderfully written. Great idea for a show. Loved how good their reseach was.

Load More Reviews