Yielding

Episode Reviews (2)

Great

Christina helps Eddie, a man who must say goodbye to his dieying mother. He's not ready for it and she tries to make things easier for him, but suddenly his sister shows up.

By beerok23, Jul 01, 2009

This episode is the best one so far. I really cried when I watched it. Christina is so lovely: she always wants to help people, because she's not a cold doctor, but a sentimental nurse. But Tom tries to help her: he supports christina's strange behaviour and he helps her when they must put and end to the patiet's life.

I think Camille's video is the greatest thing: at the end Eddie had the chance to say goodbye to her mother, and Christina didn't go back on her promise.

Meanwhile Bobbie tries out Kelly's strenght with a baby patient who seems to have been poisoned by her mother. And Ray is having some problem with an insistent patient who steals his time while he would like to pass this time with Candy.

I loved this episode because I felt Tom and Christina's relationship improving: he's a doctor, but he's pretty different than the other ones. And, of course, he stands by her when the big chief shows up and accuses him not to be able "handling this nurse".

Great episode!moreless