Hazel

Show Reviews (5)

Superb

She makes me laugh..

By joinrightin, Sep 09, 2013

I love runs funny reminds me of the way my Nephew Beau used to run when he was a just discovered the show myself from Antenna wonderful..

I love Hazel and the Baxters

By DoloresPhifer, Mar 26, 2012

I grew up watching Hazel and I am thrilled that she is on Antenna TV. Thanks Antenna TV.

Dolores

A maid who finds work in a home of three, where she creates as much havoc as she cleans house.

By fatcat94585, Nov 06, 2010

I loved this show. I now see Hazel was too much like my granny, who I loved so very much. Stubborn, opinionated, and always there for you. Hazel was more a mother to the family than the maid, even though she created many a headache for "Mr. B".

The people who portrayed the characters were great, and they characters they gave life too were equally as great.

If you look closely and notice the background areas when filming outside and around the house....it is the same house that was next door to The Stephens's in Bewitched, and the kitchen and dining room of the Baxters house was also the same ones used as Darrins Stepens' parents house. The I Dream Of Jeannie hose was one block down the opposite street too.

Most of the comedies from the 60's were all filmed on the same lot, using the same "neighborhood" and houses.moreless

I always loved watching Hazel when I was in 1st grade and even now if I can catch it on TV.I wish I could find a maid like Hazel.

By loveyahazel, Dec 09, 2005

An all time Classic sitcom of the 60's.LOVE IT.I wish it still came on TV.I always liked Hazel coming up with bright ideas especially when trying to save the park and build a park for the kids.I wished I knew her as a friend.That Hazel was a beautiful lady and may God Bless her soul.