Headland

Show Reviews (14)

Fair
6.2

headLand - You'd have to have rocks in your brains not to watch it.

By cl4rk3, Feb 11, 2006

headLand - One bad night has brought a group of people together forever. Four dead, but the driver lays in a coma. Suddenly, he wakes. Then we follow the twists and turns to find out what REALLY happened that night - and see what happens in between.

Unlike Neighbours and Home&Away, this show is realistic, with real personalities.

It's made up of some of Australia's best actors and actresses.

Watch this show - or you'll regret it when they get to the good parts and you have no idea of the storyline.moreless

What a crud show!

By carpet18, Jan 31, 2006

I have never seen such crap on television in my life. Why oh why did they have to put it on! Its cheaply made, the acting sucks, the story lines are horrible and whenever the ad for it comes on my eyes start bleeding!!!! But lucky for me its been canned! But... they are going to show the remaining episodes that they have made.

Undeserved critisism

By ozziefan, Jan 29, 2006

A lot of people seem to bag this show on this site, but "this is Australian Television" Deal with it!!!

OK theres much better stuff than this out there, but its not that terrible. I for one was happy when it replaced Home & Away, but unfortunately not for long!

If you don't support shows like this then we'll be stuck with the crappiest of American Sitcoms and reality TV Shows, like Stacked or The Simple Life.

It seems like we are content with TV the way it is, but I for one would like to see more Aussie TV shows than predictable Aussie Sitcoms.

Give this show a break!moreless

Headland Sucks!!!

By Gliebengly, Jan 28, 2006

Headland Sucks!!! And to anyone who reads this review and disagrees with me, shame on you, shame on you! This show should be banished, it\'s so mind dumbing. I mean seriously who thought the could be a worse show then Home and Away (which from what I gather, people only watch because it\'s addictive). Headland isn\'t addicive, it isn\'t good, it\'s not even slightly entertaining, it just royaly sucks. Come to think of it anyone who watches it should also be banished. BANISHED!!!moreless

complain about Headland, but what about jobs it creates. Australian television is not an easy business to be employed in. If Headland is axed think about the Bestboys/gaffer/etc. My father works on this show, so forgive me for being worried that he may s

By Lisa5656, Jan 23, 2006

We all need to get behind Australian television. I\'m not saying that Headland is a great show, but come on - people watch neighbours and home and away which are both stupid and they are huge hits. It employs many hard working Australians who should be commended for their effort (I\'m not talking about the actors) and dedication to the Australian television industry. They are working insane hours( 5:30am - 7+pm) to provide for their families.

Give it a go And hope that it doesn\'t get axed cause last show my dad worked on that finished (Farscape) he was out of work for nearly 2 years. Thats how Tough the film industry is.moreless

This show is such a waste of money and hardly anyone watches it, its amazing how such a bad show is still on and i give it a 0/10What a boring show, im glad its finishing .Oh no Home and away is back on!!

By mutantcowboy, Jan 14, 2006

This show is such a waste of money and hardly anyone watches it, its amazing how such a bad show is still on and i give it a 0/10, if it could go below 0 i would.

What a boring show, im glad its finishing tomorrow. Oh no Home and away is back on..ah

This show has poor ratings and everyone's complaining, so why is it still on????

By alista_787, Jan 13, 2006

Channel 7 introduced this show last yaer i think to replace Home & Away during non-ratings season. I already thought home and away was shocking and no show could be worse, but this proved me wrong. It's storylines are shocking and unbelievable (like any other soap). What makes things worse is that the show is currently running for one hour unlike home away that only went for half and hour. Unfortunatly i cant wait for home and away to come back, so then the later half an hour can be filled by a quality show. I've seen some very little of this show after i had to watch it with my sister but as i said before, its just terrbily shocking. The actors are woeful apart from wasted genius by some of the older actors. To finish i will say that i agree with the local paper's "TV" section and say this is the worst show on TV in Australia.moreless

A complete waste of actors, airtime & money.

By Kerna, Jan 07, 2006

Instead of creating an original & unique TV show, Channel 7 has produced a slightly more adult version of Home & Away (another complete waste of time). The characters are one dimensional, the sets look like they cost $5, the acting is terrible & the camerwork looks out of focus & unsteady. You could switch the characters from Home & Away into Headland & vice versa and no one would notice the difference. I am sick and tired of Australian newtorks & producers creating the same stupid shows over & over again. I am a supporter of Aussie shows & actors but with shows like this no wonder people turn off.moreless

headlands I'm so addicted it's on 4 nights now cast is great Big fan of Josh Quong Tart

By leen79, Dec 27, 2005

headLand is a new Aussie series where the secret lives of the locals of South Heads aren't always what they seem.

The mystery begins as four lives end. What really happened on that wet winters night....Accident or Murder? There is only one survivor who knows for sure and he lies in a coma. The residents want their revenge, they want to point the finger at someone and Craig (Sam Atwell) is the easy target.

This takes us into the lives of family, friends and the University including the disturbed temperamental princess Sasha (Rachael Taylor) who uses sex as a weapon, her loner brother Heath (Matthew Walker) charged with his sister Sasha's care and his headstrong ex-girlfriend Elly (Adrienne Pickering) who has chosen to follow her head rather than her heart. Living with Sasha and her brother is a frustrated young wife and mother Kate (Brooke Harman) drowning in domestic life and her husband Will (Josh Quong Tart) who is struggling with the fact that he has cheated on the love of his life.

moreless