Great

Seriously FLAWED

By terrysepp3, Jul 30, 2014

Hercules claims to love his deceased family exclusively. He has 'relations' with some women and not with others giving this excuse. HYPOCRITE lol

I think maybe they scrambled the episodes a lot lmao

this is a nice link

By goestaft9, Jan 17, 2014

I've watched this film for free, and this film is very good,

I've seen it in

even I had to download it there.

I am sure you and your family will love this film,

because this film is the best film I've ever watched,

congratulations watch this film is very good

Hercules: The Legendary Journeys...it was just good fun.

By rhondaweasley, Jul 12, 2010

I honestly forgot what a good show Hercules was until I was halfway through Xena viewing and said, "Somethings missing". And I realized, as much as I have loved Xena, I liked Hercules too. They were a pair of fun shows and are twice as better when seen together. The show wasn't really accurate to the myth of Hercules, but if it had been it certainly wouldn't or couldn't have been the fun romp that is was. Hercules was turned into a noble guy the world could relate too and love. The supporting cast was wonderful, especially (of course) Micheal Hurst. Watching it I sometimes think "there will never be a show this all-out fun again". Even with the troublesome inconsistencies in the universe you can't help but have fun watching this show.moreless

hercules the legendary journes was a good action packed mythical show.

By cube2k8, May 07, 2010

i liked the show a lot i used to watch it when it was on hercules. i think the show had alot of action scenes and the show had really good excelent stories. but the show is about herclues his family was killed and he blames the gods so he goes on a journey of helping people in nedd that are having problems against the gods. like hera and hades and others. and he is accompened by houles who is his sidekicked that does his job to protect hercules or help him but herclues is usuly the one to help him in time of need that leads to houles being jealous down the road. but all in all its a really good show i thoughtmoreless

When the Earth was still young. The ancient gods were petty and cruel. For centuries the people had nowhere to go for help. Until he arrived. Born of a beautiful mortal woman, but fathered by Zeus. Hercules possessed a strength the world had never seen.

By KAF17, Aug 15, 2008

I didn't watch much of the series but the episodes I did watch was good while other had flaws. Anyway, I think this series is good in some ways like the acting or some of the special effects. To anyone who love the different version of Hercules might want to start looking at this series. I am glad I was able to see the series when it was still airing on television. And good luck to those who go look for this series where ever you decide to go. Finally, I hope to see more good thing from the network that air the series.moreless

Very well done

By alti_fan, Jun 09, 2008

This show in my opinion, wasnt as epic as what Xena is. I personally prefer a darker series, one reason why I like Xena. But overall, Hercules The Legendary Journeys is a worthwhile experience, giving with it the same greatness aspects offered in Xena Warrior Princess. I easily reccommend this TV show to anyone into action and adventure. I really liked this show, especially how it tied in with Xena so well. great great great SHOW ! !! ! !! !! ! ! !! !!!! !!! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! !! !! ! ! ! ! ! !moreless

One of my favorite TV shows is Hercules The Legendary Journeys Lots of Action, Adventure, and Comedy.

By 1OutKast2, Dec 27, 2007

One of the best if not the best TV show ever. Very addictive. I wish they would air it again with new episodes. Will definitly be waching it if they re-air it. There is nothing more to say that it's a great TV show and worth waching it.

Hercules the son of Zeus and a mortal mother hated by Zeus's wife Hera. He helped people and Those from mount olympus when they needed his help along with his trusted companion and friend Lolous. They slayed so many demons and monsters together.

By matwamango, Nov 02, 2007

Hercules was my favourite Drama as a child. I used to watch it every week. Kevin Sorbo did a good job plaing Hercules and the acting improved with timw. I used to love all the characters there.

Every Season was new and fresh with new characters and deity's being introduced. It was funny at times with Lolous and a romantic element to it.

Hercules grew up with superstrength and was not liked by his half brother. He was hated by Hera because of Zeus's betrayal(He cheated on her). Hercules went to do the 12 labours for his brother and also to prove himself. Hercules acomplished all his goals and brought back souveniers to prove that he did the tasks.

Hercules fell in love with Dienara and had 3 children with her but his happiness did not last. Hera took her revenge and they all died. Hercules then went and helped others to ease his suffering and had a friend by his side.

Lolous and Hercules together went on many missions together. We were even introduced to a spin-off character of the show Xena the warrior Princess.

Overall this show rocked and still deserves to be on TV now. It had all that Mythology about it that i loved. At leat Hercules had a happy ending and went out on a HIGH. Don't mean i don't want it back.

There were also several Tv movies that were made that were also cool. Loved all of them. Hopefully we get a big movie out so that it can be on the big screen that would be cool.moreless

hercules the son of zeus. he poseses a power that is very big and he use it for helping people and good but his step mother hera who hates him so much.he walks around the world fighting bad people demons,cyclobs and evil creaturesm along with iolus.

By weetaa, Jun 09, 2007

it is very nice and exciting episodes .

it makes y wonder what will happen next .

i really got so fund of kevin sorbo and his acting he really did took my breath away. i felt that i was there with him seeing every single adventure.i also wiched that they could make these episodes for ever.

kevin sorbo was a good choice as an actor. he is hansom and muscled . ilos also was very good as a fellow funny and couragous. and for the rest of the team they were good.

it was also good mix of graphics and fiction and fantacy.moreless

Very nice!

By da_dunker, Apr 29, 2007

Hercules is a good show, with some interesting twists and turns, although it is hardly a correct re-telling of the greek hero´s life. The man himself was not the goody two-shoes portrayed by Sorbo, but was in fact a person wrecked by personal problems and with a taste for bloody deeds, such as killing his entire family in rage, as well as smashing his music-teacher over the head with a lyre when he dared to criticize the would-be hero´s lack of dexterity. Being a swede, the show that really stood out as another fine mess was the one with the norse gods. Some enlightenment: The viking-age took place some 2000 years after Hercules had died. Odin is one-eyed, and he meets his end in Ragnarok. Thors hammer (Mjollnir) has a shortened shaft due to Loki´s interference. Loki is described as a dark-haired, beautiful man (with a devious mind). But since this is a fantasy - who cares ? The acting is mostly fine, with Iolaus as the most complex character of the two, giving the show some depth. And there are some great characters coming and going, such as the self-absorbed thief Autolocus, the money-loving Salmoneus, and Falafel the chef, for comic relief. The women portrayed are for the most part strong and independent, with a will and resourcefulness to match the men, especially Echidna, Aphrodite, and the no nonsense Amazon warriors. Its a pity though that they didnt put Athena in the script, since she is the embodiment of female ingenuity and power - it would have been fun to watch the ongoing feud between her and Ares, but as it is, Xena is a worthy successor to the part. On the whole, this is a very nicely produced series, which, although it isnt a history-lesson, should generate some interest in the original sources - and that is never a bad thing.moreless

Load More Reviews