Hey Arnold!

Show Reviews (175)

Great

One of the most sweetest animated TV shows on television.

By bautistakenrick856, Dec 13, 2014

This show has been so real and so decent. UGH!!!! Why can't cartoons today be just like this show?! Nickelodeon NEVER had any good ones, just those trashy fart-jokes shows. Anyways, I love this show and I will never forget it.

Hey Arnold! is my life!

By MichaelMauro, Oct 20, 2014

This show was my life! It was funny, although Arnold's head was shaped like a football. I loved how he was called "football head" by Helga. I miss it. RIP Hey Arnold! 1996-2004

This show was straight up good.

By Aaran24, Apr 23, 2014

I'll do a review later.

Hey arnold got cancelled in 2004 don't worry Cornelius Raibon will be new hey arnold show

By corneliusraibon, Mar 26, 2014

Cornelius Raibon born on Halloween birthday on October 31 1985 Cornelius Raibon wear decepticon t-shirt Cornelius Raibon will be on new hey arnold show Cornelius Raibon young black kid I love helga Ruth and lulu that much

Great show!

By Powerpuff92, Feb 22, 2014

Hey Arnold is one of the best shows on Nick!

Love this show so much! Nick wouldn't know how big the movie would be for the fans.

Probably one of the best shows that have ever aired.

By iHwanniex3, Feb 19, 2014

Hey Arnold was a great show.

It was funny, entertaining, and at the end of the show, it always taught good morals; though as a child, you may or may not understand it the first time. Anyways, I absolutely adored this show. It showed real world problems, like having an alcoholic mother, an abusive childhood, being ignored, etc. This was back when Nick had real balls; an example would be the episode with Hitler and the war.

I don't watch shows on Nick anymore considering that it's all slop. Same for Cartoon Network. Like honestly, who puts shows with real people on a network for CARTOONS? Anyways, I still watch Hey Arnold, and I'm honestly curious to see what happens.

As for Nick, it's a shame to see them throw away such a great cartoon. Can't believe they chose to throw that other movie in besides the "Jungle Movie". The Jungle Movie would have been a bigger hit considering how you finally see his parents, learn his last name, and see the progression with Helga as Arnold had finally decided to reply to Helga's confession.moreless

One of the good cartoons of the late 90's (read my description)

By Unr3alGamer, Dec 15, 2013

This show does have a lot of good qualities. It has a few mature themes, somewhat realistic situations, good morals, and good voice acting. It's biggest problem that brings the show's quality backwards is that it is not that entertaining. I remember as a kid when Hey Arnold was on, I would look for something else to watch because it was boring to me. I think it is due to the fact that Arnold himself is almost a perfect character who doesn't have any internal problems. Does bad stuff happen to him? Yes, but Arnold has no development factor, which is something that made old cartoons like The Last Airbender and Foster's Home as well as newer cartoons like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic so great. He is a decent role model for kids, but the fact that he is the definition of a good kid makes him an almost unrealistic character.

Today, I can appreciate the show's good qualities, but it's still kinda boring to watch. It's almost a reverse Legend of Korra (that show does some things wrong, but it is entertaining).

I'm giving credit where credit is due. This show is definitely good, but I've seen better in other cartoons. Sorry if I tick off any fans of the show.moreless

So Nostalgic!

By NatT96, Dec 09, 2013

This was on during the golden age of Nickalodeon. Its a show that can be told to future children. Its a hall of fame cartoon that everyone knows about.

One of the earliest cartoons I remembered

By Raven77, Dec 06, 2013

The show was a true gem in quality and I think it is a huge disapointment to see that cartoons like Sanjay & Craig, Tuff Puppy and all the other bad shows on Nick just cant do well like this show did. It proves that Nick did used to be better and more funnier back then.

Remake Hey Arnold! in HD with new seasons!

By cjarvis11, Nov 23, 2013

Really. You see all these positive reviews, Nick? That's supposed to be REALLY GOOD. You can help this generation of growing kids. Don't expose them to crap shows. Because i'd hate to see the kids 20 years from now say "Oh my god remember Haunted Hathaways? That was the shit! Not the crap we have these days!" Have them say what we said. "Hey Arnold was the shit! Not the crap we have these days!"

Load More Reviews