Hey Arnold!

Show Reviews (174)

Great

This show was straight up good.

By Aaran24, Apr 23, 2014

I'll do a review later.

Hey arnold got cancelled in 2004 don't worry Cornelius Raibon will be new hey arnold show

By corneliusraibon, Mar 26, 2014

Cornelius Raibon born on Halloween birthday on October 31 1985 Cornelius Raibon wear decepticon t-shirt Cornelius Raibon will be on new hey arnold show Cornelius Raibon young black kid I love helga Ruth and lulu that much

Great show!

By Powerpuff92, Feb 22, 2014

Hey Arnold is one of the best shows on Nick!

Love this show so much! Nick wouldn't know how big the movie would be for the fans.

Probably one of the best shows that have ever aired.

By iHwanniex3, Feb 19, 2014

Hey Arnold was a great show.

It was funny, entertaining, and at the end of the show, it always taught good morals; though as a child, you may or may not understand it the first time. Anyways, I absolutely adored this show. It showed real world problems, like having an alcoholic mother, an abusive childhood, being ignored, etc. This was back when Nick had real balls; an example would be the episode with Hitler and the war.

I don't watch shows on Nick anymore considering that it's all slop. Same for Cartoon Network. Like honestly, who puts shows with real people on a network for CARTOONS? Anyways, I still watch Hey Arnold, and I'm honestly curious to see what happens.

As for Nick, it's a shame to see them throw away such a great cartoon. Can't believe they chose to throw that other movie in besides the "Jungle Movie". The Jungle Movie would have been a bigger hit considering how you finally see his parents, learn his last name, and see the progression with Helga as Arnold had finally decided to reply to Helga's confession.moreless

One of the good cartoons of the late 90's (read my description)

By Unr3alGamer, Dec 15, 2013

This show does have a lot of good qualities. It has a few mature themes, somewhat realistic situations, good morals, and good voice acting. It's biggest problem that brings the show's quality backwards is that it is not that entertaining. I remember as a kid when Hey Arnold was on, I would look for something else to watch because it was boring to me. I think it is due to the fact that Arnold himself is almost a perfect character who doesn't have any internal problems. Does bad stuff happen to him? Yes, but Arnold has no development factor, which is something that made old cartoons like The Last Airbender and Foster's Home as well as newer cartoons like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic so great. He is a decent role model for kids, but the fact that he is the definition of a good kid makes him an almost unrealistic character.

Today, I can appreciate the show's good qualities, but it's still kinda boring to watch. It's almost a reverse Legend of Korra (that show does some things wrong, but it is entertaining).

I'm giving credit where credit is due. This show is definitely good, but I've seen better in other cartoons. Sorry if I tick off any fans of the show.moreless

So Nostalgic!

By NatT96, Dec 09, 2013

This was on during the golden age of Nickalodeon. Its a show that can be told to future children. Its a hall of fame cartoon that everyone knows about.

One of the earliest cartoons I remembered

By Raven77, Dec 06, 2013

The show was a true gem in quality and I think it is a huge disapointment to see that cartoons like Sanjay & Craig, Tuff Puppy and all the other bad shows on Nick just cant do well like this show did. It proves that Nick did used to be better and more funnier back then.

Remake Hey Arnold! in HD with new seasons!

By cjarvis11, Nov 23, 2013

Really. You see all these positive reviews, Nick? That's supposed to be REALLY GOOD. You can help this generation of growing kids. Don't expose them to crap shows. Because i'd hate to see the kids 20 years from now say "Oh my god remember Haunted Hathaways? That was the shit! Not the crap we have these days!" Have them say what we said. "Hey Arnold was the shit! Not the crap we have these days!"

The good ol' days!

By Gemmy, Nov 17, 2013

Words cannot describe how much I miss this show. Hey Arnold was pretty much my childhood. I remember coming home from school and sitting in front of the TV watching this show with a bowl of Peanut Butter M & M's. I loved all of the characters and the overall setting. This show reminds me a lot of my elementary school days and brings back so many great memories. I'm glad it still airs on Teen Nick except you have to catch in around midnight. Definitely will always be one of my favorite cartoons.moreless

This show was awesome, and I mean it.

By lordatim, Sep 26, 2013

I loved this show, it had good characters that you could relate to, interesting episode ideas, morals to deliver that mostly worked and the ability to make one fell a variety of emotions from happy to sad, it could make you laugh and cry. It was good, but not perfect, I will get to that latter for now I will focus the good stuff and there is a lot.

As I said that characters were good you liked them, they all had they unique personalities and they all were generally likeable, you felt compassion for them, especially Helga, because the show tried to make them sympathetic and it succeeded. The characters were the heart of the show

I loves most of the episodes ideas, I loved the urban myth ones, I loved the family ones, I loved the ones where Helga's secret crush on Arnold almost go revealed, they all were wonderful and while they had similarities, they were different enough to make the episodes unique.

The emotions that the characters have are huge, they can be very happy or very sad, and shift from them in just the timeline of one episode. The result of this is the audience can go through the same emotions as the characters, which is a really good thing for a show to be able to do and It did it perfectly.

There are scenes from this show that still to this day make me laugh out loud and want to cry and that is something that I have not experienced form many shows today.

This show was good, however there were some, well two problems, the episodes did get a little repetitive after a while but that was not too bad. The only other one was the Arnold became a little too wise, I mean even adults were coming to him for advice, and that was a little bit of a stretch.

However besides that I cannot think of anything else wrong with this show. It was as close to perfect as perfect could get.

moreless