Clean Skin

Episode Reviews (2)

Great

When Lynn is killed Carrie feels responsible.

By DexterMorgan2, Feb 15, 2013

In this episode Carrie loses her chance of finding why Abu Nazir was speaking to the prince when Lynn is killed presumably because the prince found out she was a mole Carrie and Saul was surprised to see the prince was actually upset that Lynn died which means that he wasn't behind her death All the time it was about the necklace that the Prince gave Lynn before she died When it shows the couple buying the house at the end near the airport it makes you think what horrible thing they could be planning.moreless

By thefanof, Oct 23, 2011

I think it says something when I am watching Homeland before all of the other great dramas on Sundays on my DVR schedule. Sure, Claire Danes needs to improve her acting a little bit, but right now this show is still really fun, it's fresh, and while some of the scenes come off as a little dumb, the writing is pretty engaging.

They've also been able to let me see Morena Baccarin without thinking of her as Anna from V, certainly not an easy task. She's been great in the role and while Damian Lewis was still a little stiff at times, this is a career best role for him to.

This show is a lot of fun, and yet it still has that high concept feel to it. It really makes me miss The Unit though.moreless