Homeland

Show Reviews (76)

Great

New storyline? Or the end?

By FredrikPersson1, Jan 20, 2014

The Brody storyline should have ended a long time ago and the series moved on to something else, like good-old "24" did. Unfortunately it would have been hard to keep him in the show and make him fit into a new plot. If the show continues with a 4th season it would be interresting to see threaths from either North Korea or China, including some cyberterrorism.

No rate here so far....

By Cadd-9, Jan 01, 2014

Hello, yesterday I started watching this series and I am through the first season,

so far I like it, but so many people are saying that the 3rd season should be awful... shall I watch it

or not? Please give a me good reason for one of it?

our hero's gone - why should we watch another series!

By enay123, Dec 31, 2013

Shan't watch season 4 if Brody isn't in it. Even in political thrillers we like a happy and fair ending. I'm just hoping the Mossad or someone will have rigged the execution somehow and we see the fabulous acting of Brody again.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE....

By panteha, Dec 25, 2013

JUST WANT TO WISH ALL THE HOMELAND FANS A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY AND SAFE NEW YEAR :)))

Time to end this...

By MILE089, Dec 24, 2013

While I was really enjoying the first two seasons of Homeland this 3rd season has become quite straining to watch, especially since they have basically turned it into "The Carrie Matheson Show" now! And as great a job as Claire Danes is doing, watching her loony antics all the time is just irksome and exhausting

Please stop the pain

By RamiElhussein, Dec 19, 2013

I just hope they wont make a 4th. maybe an episode just one, to fix what they messed. Justice to brody. to Saul.

Brody dying is probably fair but for the backstabber to prevail all the way is just too much.

If i want all this crap i will just read the newspaper.

I really love this series! - You can also watch it!

By ExploreWesteros, Dec 17, 2013

I searched around and stumbled across a site called 'WatchAnyShow'. They seem like a new site to me but already have lots of shows and movies on there.

Here's the link to Homeland: http:// watchanyshow . com/watch-homeland-online/

Hope it helps!

A TV Series Gone Disastrous!!

By NavidNejad, Dec 17, 2013

This show has turned to a total disaster. I really don't know if I even want to waste my time on say, a disappointing season 4. I feel like I have been betrayed by the show creators, starting with a high paced, suspenseful first season, that I personally recommended to everyone I knew who'd care for a superbly characterized worthy of attention TV series, to a disappointing nothing-to-lose third season in 4 years. I'll throw everything about this show out the window, maybe I already have, just don't know it yet!!moreless

WTF? Season 4 ends with a whimper.

By 1991capri, Dec 16, 2013

This was (and I emphasize was) one of the most original and exciting shows on TV. This season, as with most series, the writers started to grasp at straws to keep the audience interested. At this point, after a greatly belabored story line finally came to an end, I think the season 4 finale should be the series finale. It's time to move on.

No, Darcy Harcourt...

By wudntulik2know, Dec 12, 2013

A dumb New Zealander has a question about the Dana Brody character

By DarcyHarcourt, Nov 29, 2013

May I have some help, please, American viewers of Homeland?

You are not wrong. Americans hate Dana as much as Kiwis (did I get that right?). And you're not dumb, you're one of the intelligent ones. The dumb ones love this show, no matter what.

Absolutely yes, we'd like to see a house fall on Dana. Dana the character is moronic and the actor who portrays her can't act.

My take on why she got an extended, ignorant storyline that sucked up the first few episodes of this season and made them forgettable and loathsome: she is sleeping with the producer.

moreless