Hot in Cleveland

Show Reviews (25)

Great

Resurrect Hot in Cleveland and keep it on the air! LOVE THIS SHOW!

By ShellyMadison1979, 2 days ago

Don't cancel this show! The actors and guest stars on this show are fabulous and your Nielsen ratings cannot possibly be indicative of the amount of people who watch the show! You MUST reconsider! I just started watching in the last year - give it one more year - you'll be pleasantly surprised! For those that haven't seen it, watch an episode or two and you'll be hooked too!

Really gonna miss WENDIE MALICK

By Dianne1302, Apr 01, 2015

Really like watching this show, mostly because of Wendie Malick who I think is an amazing actress, who rocked in Just Shoot Me (loved that show). I like Jane Leeves's role here better here than in the iconic Frasier. I hope that they will be appearing in other shows soon, especially Malick.

Not the same :/

By MGreySnchez, Feb 08, 2015

When this show started I fell in love with it, and the first 3 seasons were hilarious. But I have to be honest: since season 4, the clever comedy has been falling apart and most of the time it feels like they're just dragging it. I don't know if canceling it is the right move, but sadly I've been watching the latest episodes because of old habits; I don't even remember the last time they made me laugh. I'll miss Betty, though... and crazy Victoria.moreless

NO!!! Cancel this show and I'll be very angry!

By MarklewoodSerenityLodge, Dec 14, 2014

I can't believe It!!! One of the best situation comedies on TV with a great cast, not the least of which is Betty White. I thought they would keep this show on the air until she passed over! Please don't cancel it!

How about old in cleveland

By joannsabo1, Oct 27, 2014

The only reason why the show has lasted this long is because of Betty White. The rest of the actors are not funny, poor jokes, and they look like they have been on . for 100years.

Great meets Wonderful

By MaryLynnStrick, Sep 14, 2014

I can see why the show has been renewed for another season as well as been on the air since 2010. Talented actors & actresses for recurring roles as well as guest slots are harmoniously mated. The writing keeps one laughing. Each week, I can NOT wait for the next episode to air. Keep up the GREAT work everyone!!!!!!

Just Read

By Thefishslayer, Jul 31, 2014

I like this show. It is not a bad show. What puts it so low on my rating? How about that animated episode!

Let's just see what is wrong with it.

-Bad Animation

-Confusing story line

-Rip-off of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

-Rip-offed The Walking Dead

-Rip-offed Labron James

-Bad Batman reference

-and other crap I don't want to talk about

Now what is wrong with the rest of the episodes?

-Bad sex jokes

-Sometimes bland

-just confusing sometimesmoreless

Might as well call it Sluts in Cleveland

By LaserAlloy, Jul 05, 2014

I am so sick of all the sex jokes in this show. Most of them aren't even funny. It's just the main cast acting like tramps and then trying to put a funny spin on it.

News flash, writers. These kind of jokes require good timing and actual clever dialogue to make it work. Get a freaking clue!

disappointed in story line

By joanie1054, May 15, 2014

First I LOVE this show. That being said I am seriously dissappointed in the whole Melanie brain tumor/radiation storyline. I know you are a comedy not a health show. But women REALLY going through radiation for a BRAIN tumor lose their hair- most of the time permanently- because the radiation burns the follicles. To play this line and be so untrue to the many people dying or disfigured is an insult! And not at all funny Knock it off

#1 TV Show

By vishmikanirman, Jan 26, 2014

So Looking forward for the Next Season can't wait to see you girls. <3 your work and make me laugh everytime I watch Hot In Cleveland. <3 you all keep up the great #1 TV SHOW IN MY LIST.

Load More Reviews