Hot in Cleveland

Show Reviews (16)

Great

#1 TV Show

By vishmikanirman, Jan 26, 2014

So Looking forward for the Next Season can't wait to see you girls. <3 your work and make me laugh everytime I watch Hot In Cleveland. <3 you all keep up the great #1 TV SHOW IN MY LIST.

I don't like it.

By muzzyterri, Jan 23, 2014

I think that the show sticks I'd tried to watch it once and I didn't that was funny at all a show that makes fun of people should be taken off the air the people can't act at all .

Marriage in the works

By budsue11, Sep 07, 2013

What's going to happen between Alec and Melanie? Marriage maybe, or breakup! We'll have to see because no one is saying anything about the future of Alec and Melanie. June 19th I definitely will be watching since it is my favorite tv show. You go girls!!

This Show Needs To Be on ABC!

By JaneKnight, Sep 03, 2013

Hot In Cleveland would be a perfect complement to Modern Family on Wednesday night's ABC schedule. It's time that TV Land finally let go of the golden goose and give Hot In Cleveland a shot at being on a Big Four network.

8-21-213 episode

By 95080694, Aug 22, 2013

liked last nights episode. put joy with dr. greenlee; they make a great couple. hope he stays on the show. golden girls part 2. this show rocks.

Golden Girls 2

By ReedH, Jul 22, 2013

This show is so lame, and the jokes are so silly. It makes me wonder who is sleeping with who.

Need BETTER tv shows

By susanking33967, Jul 08, 2013

Can't stand the show. The annoying previews for the show turns me off so much. I change the channel every time I see a Hot in Cleveland preview much more do you need to shove these previews down our throats? Really need to get this show off the pathetic and mind numbing. With has beens who really can't act. Also tired of the references to Betty White's Age. Who cares? Superficial garbage as bad as Graceland .More garbage. Burn notice rules,everything else can be thrown in the garbage.moreless

dumb!!!!!!!!!!

By greys_svu1990, Jan 17, 2013

This is stupid! Words can't even explain how dumb I think this show is!

Elka cracks me up

By spr12cr, Dec 04, 2012

Good show! the cast is amazing and seem to have great chemistry. reminds me of GG but that's on a level of its own. there's a lot of cheesy jokes but still funny. plus the legendary Betty White is a part of it and she is extremely hilarious.

Load More Reviews