House of Cards: Watch the Trailer for Season 2 (VIDEO)

By Tim Surette

Dec 13, 2013

*Stares into camera, puts on garish Southern accent*

Now see, everyone believes there are two kinds of trailers for upcoming seasons of television shows. There's the kind of trailer that features all-new footage. And there's the kind of trailer that's a waste of time because all it does is show old footage. Me, I don't have time to waste. But I also don't want you to forget what previously happened. Situations like these require the kind of trailer that's willing to have it both ways. I'm here to scrub that vacant noggin' of yours and tell you that there's a third kind of trailer. The road to House of Cards' second season is paved with a trailer that features both new footage and old footage. And the butchery begins.

*Plots savage murder of other trailers*

House of Cards Season 2 will be dumped on you all at once on February 14, 2014. Only on Netflix!

• Comments (41)
Add a Comment
In reply to :
  • marlajulia Dec 26, 2013

I just finished the first season – got addicted immediately, can't wait for it to continue....

• Vicky8675309 Dec 14, 2013

Despite my dislike of politics, I love this show and can't wait for it to return. Bingeing is the best;-)

• J_Pip Dec 14, 2013

If you aren't binging, you're wasting your life!

• ripleyisabadass Dec 13, 2013

One of the few remakes that is superior to the original and the original was pretty good. Really like the all in one release

• TVFangirl84 Dec 13, 2013

This is a great show. I can't wait. Happy Birthday to me.

• DesertWolf Dec 13, 2013

I can't wait to see the next season, the first one was amazing it is the best political show I ever seen.... The best ever

• noelrk Dec 13, 2013

My desire to hear Tim's garish Southern accent only makes me wish that Totally Tubular were still around.

• Ian281099 Dec 13, 2013

And season1 marathon starts... Now

• _Leslie_ Dec 13, 2013

You just gotta hand it to him. Kevin Spacey is an amazing actor. I was even surprised he agreed to star in a TV show, but after watching the 1st season, I can see why. Great writers, really. Can't wait for season 2.

• bendylegsnick Dec 13, 2013

He's one of my all time favourites!

• efonsecajr Dec 13, 2013

I remember season 1 as being fantastic. Don't remember the details though. Might have to re-watch it, just prior to season 2.