House of Cards' Newest Season 2 Trailer Is Two Minutes Long and Makes a Lot More Sense Than the Last One (VIDEO)

By Tim Surette

Jan 06, 2014

If you were mostly sober when you watched the most recent House of Cards teaser we posted on Friday, then the cyclical black-and-white image of Kevin Spacey playing with a rubber band probably left you a little empty inside. "Where's my REAL House of Cards trailer!?!?" you screamed toward the heavens, angrily waving your clenched fists. 

Well now it's finally here, and it promises more of the same complex political machinations from Frank Underwood that you love. 

House of Cards' second season debuts February 14 on Netflix. 

• Comments (24)
Add a Comment
In reply to :
  • numberonecubsfa Jan 16, 2014

Zoe and Rachel hooking up? How is THAT going to make sense...

• Whedonrules Jan 07, 2014

Foghorn Leghorn returns!

So Molly Parker is in season 2 of 'HoC' and in Tricia Helfer's new show 'Killer Women' Helfer character is named Molly Parker. You know what that means? Its Molly Parker time! Love her, hopefully the lovely Ms. Helfer can do her justice;) And their keeping their Oz cred as well, love Reg E. Cathey who may also pop up in 'Banshee' this year. Except for Spacey continuing with the ridiculous (ridiculously funny) Southern accent looks good.

• MarkPeters Jan 07, 2014

The first trailer may not have been a "real" trailer but with some minor editing it makes for one sweet screensaver/background loop.

• Onallion Jan 07, 2014

Want this so bad.

• DesertWolf Jan 07, 2014

Welcome back

• KnoX Jan 06, 2014

Welcome back! :D

• RamonaVenema Jan 06, 2014

To hell with Valentine's Day - I know what I'm doing February 14th..

• marlajulia Jan 06, 2014

Great! Thank you! :-D

And I'm glad I don't have to watch that rubber band over and over again...

• MarlboroMagpi Jan 06, 2014

House of Cards was my best new show of 2013 while many voted for OITNB or Orphan Black ! This trailer makes me really want to jump into a time machine and travel to Feb 14th !

• shamrat Jan 07, 2014

Impossible to choose between the three of them. But I'm glad House Of Cards is coming back first.

• BradGoldman Jan 07, 2014

Wrong. Just so, very, incredibly, preposterously wrong. It's the polar opposite of impossible to choose between the three, because of just two words: Kevin. Spacey.

• Jeroenvander Jan 06, 2014

I had to shout that.

• See More Comments (6)