Watch the Full-episode Season Premieres of Episodes, Shameless, and House of Lies (VIDEO)

By Tim Surette

Jan 06, 2014

Now you can feel like an elite member of society who can afford Showtime for about two hours by watching the season premieres of three of the network's winter series, early and FOR FREE! (Geographic restrictions apply, I'm sure.) Showtime has posted the full-episode season premieres of House of Lies, Episodes, and Shameless on YouTube in an effort to hook some new subscribers. 

Don't know what these shows are all about? Well allow me to save you a trip to Showtime-dot-com-backslash-info! House of Lies is headed into its third season and stars Don Cheadle as Marty Kahn, the fast-talking and fourth-wall-breaking head of a management consulting agency that wheels and deals (and rips off) corporations in need. Episodes is also starting its third season, and follows a British couple whose hit TV show is being adapted for the dunces of America, where it's butchered to death and stars Matt LeBlanc. And finally, Shameless, which is kicking off its fourth season, is the U.S. adaptation of the Paul Abbot U.K. series about the struggles of a low-income family dealing with a drunk dad. 

Note: These free previews are edited for content, so if you want to see boobs and get blasted with F-bombs, you'll have to pay up for Showtime.

House of Lies — "Wreckage"

Episodes"Episode One"

Shameless — "Simple Pleasures"

All three series debut their respective new seasons on Sunday, January 12 on Showtime. 

• Comments (17)
Add a Comment
In reply to :
  • Marburg66 Jan 07, 2014

::Marburg fights the urge to jump the gun and successfully refrains from watching early edited versions of 3 of his favorite shows, while undoubtedly irritating some readers by referring to himself in the 3rd person like a complete douchebag::

• CharmedOneP391 Jan 07, 2014

its okay. Edited Shameless? No thanks

• Marburg66 Jan 07, 2014

heh! I know, right? lol it's like watching a show called 'Shame' instead of 'Shameless'

• gregsawyer2006 Jan 07, 2014

Loved getting the jump on Episodes! Can't wait to see it un-censored. I like those characters so much and I really look forward to seeing what happens next which is rare for a comedy. It's always so smart and funny. Especially like Stephen Mangan and the actress who plays Carol. Thanks SHOWTIME for the freebie.

• Lula19 Jan 07, 2014

Wth showtime no love for canadians; I have to wait 6 more days.....this hurts

• cuculhain Jan 07, 2014

Excellent!! I was worried that I would fall asleep after the playoff games and miss them. Now if Showtime could only offer this again for the next two weeks I won't fall behind.

• wudntulik2know Jan 06, 2014

Ouch, they're cleaned up for the sensitive lot out there. Sorry, no.

• wudntulik2know Jan 06, 2014

Yay, Episodes is back! Thank you, TIm.

• Sanity_Bleeds Jan 06, 2014

Shameless!!! *starts slapping forearm to get a vein to rise* Oh, sorry... old habits....

• DirgeNovak Jan 06, 2014

The Shameless season premiere is a Shameless season premiere, i.e. fairly interesting even if nothing of note really happens.

That said, I don't like where they're taking Debbie. She was one of only three child characters in fiction I actually liked, and now she's completely insufferable. Oh well, that's puberty for you.

• MarlboroMagpi Jan 06, 2014

Shameless is the best among the 3. I did not expect Episodes to be that good but it is ! House of lies is something with a wonderful cast that I really wanted to like but its really not that good.

• EsmeBuffay Jan 06, 2014

I guess I'll just wait for Shameless to actually come out to watch the first episode, it's not the same without the swearing.

• See More Comments (2)