House

By simrux, Jan 15, 2016

Season 9 pls

BYE HOUSE

By dennis170, Nov 20, 2015

YES THANK YOU NETFLIX I watch ALL episode OF HOUSE IS SAD THIS SHOW IS OVER SAD THE WAY THIS SHOW ENDS I WAS THINKING HOUSE WAS GOING TO KEEP Dr. Lisa Cuddy AS HIS WIFE NEEDS MORE ..

House !!

By Cemebolu, Aug 09, 2015

Last 2 seasons were not as good as previous seasons, but House is still one of the greatest shows ever. Beautiful writing and acting together.

I want House to live in my house!

By tammyh187, Jan 30, 2015

Gregory "House" is my hands down favorite series. It used to be Seinfeld and before that Mash. Neither can hold a candle. Nothing pissed me off more than talking heads from our White House canceling or interrupting "House"!!!!!

Thank you NETFLIX!!

By blackbetty79, Nov 19, 2014

I LOVED LOVED this show. It was one of the BEST shows to ever come on tv. The cases were great and the cast was PERFECT except for OMAR EPPS, I can't stand his buggy eyes. I was shocked to see this show end. Thank you Netflix for allowing me to start the awesomeness that HOUSE all over again.

AWESOME

By vivekm, Oct 16, 2014

AWESOME

Amazing Show

By Questionmarc99, Sep 30, 2014

This is by far one of the doctor shows I have ever seen. They`re so many things i loved about it. The score, the plot, the charcters above all the main character of house. He`s a depressed man who makes the funniest jokes and is a genuis. My problems are small sometimes they bring in a character that has bad acting or just doesn`t make sense. Also the show feels repetive they do mostly the same things. But what makes it great still is that they change it up becuase every character has a agenda.moreless

Good Ole House

By Jkahklen, Aug 06, 2014

The show was great! I loved the humor. The cruel humor that is our very own House. Too bad it had to end, but it just had to. This show had a good run and is definitely worth every minute.

Il dramma per eccellenza.

By gabrielefacchini7, Aug 05, 2014

Dopo 8 stagioni questa serie ha avuto una conclusione coi fiocchi,una serie che inizia bene e continua ancora meglio,fino al finale della serie,che stato uno dei pi belli al quale io abbia mai assistito.

House without Cuddy is a bore!!

By swaroopkaja, Jun 14, 2014

The final season is a little disappointing....

Load More Reviews