Show Reviews (1574)

Superb

House without Cuddy is a bore!!

By swaroopkaja, Jun 14, 2014

The final season is a little disappointing....

221 Baker St apt B

By jamesw27, May 08, 2014

Elementary Wilson! I finally found the evidence for the Sherlock Holmes connection. In Two Stories episode the principal asks for Houses drivers licence and the address reads 221 Baker St Apt. B . Now I am interested to know if there were other clues ( like the B on his apartment building ) or the street number. Please reincarnate, or reboot, this story

House - The Best!

By jacobblacknandi, Apr 08, 2014

I cried When i knew it was ending :'( It had a lil' bit of everything,loved it to death!

Jennifer Morrison?

By aaronposcovsky1, Jan 27, 2014

I have watch House MD for years, and own on the DVD on the shows. Why in some shows does Jennifer Morrison look like like an old lady of 50 plus and in many she looks like a 20 year old.

The many shows here face to thin and make up good, in a few she is very heavy face and super white make up.

Was a stand in used and Jennifer voice added

Game dr house

By BeeAferon, Nov 08, 2013

My friends! Go game

Great

By thephantom, Aug 17, 2013

House is easily one of the best shows on tv. Great actors, Great story, and Great ending. I'm sad to see this show go. It will be missed

Miss you

By amylag, Jun 06, 2013

So much. My darling... (running away to marathone it all over again)

By xRyudo, Apr 30, 2013

One of my favorite to-do things for 8 years long was to watch House every week. This show is definitely worth the watch, and it will forever leave an imprint on you. Hugh Laurie and every other cast member was superb in this and this show and its cast will be missed greatly.

It's still not Lupus !

By SachinBhandar, Apr 14, 2013

Great Show !!! The first 3 seasons were nothing like anything else.

By ZorgaFTW, Feb 13, 2013