House

Show Reviews (1578)

Superb

Thank you NETFLIX!!

By blackbetty79, Nov 19, 2014

I LOVED LOVED this show. It was one of the BEST shows to ever come on tv. The cases were great and the cast was PERFECT except for OMAR EPPS, I can't stand his buggy eyes. I was shocked to see this show end. Thank you Netflix for allowing me to start the awesomeness that HOUSE all over again.

AWESOME

By vivekm, Oct 16, 2014

AWESOME

Amazing Show

By Questionmarc99, Sep 30, 2014

This is by far one of the doctor shows I have ever seen. They`re so many things i loved about it. The score, the plot, the charcters above all the main character of house. He`s a depressed man who makes the funniest jokes and is a genuis. My problems are small sometimes they bring in a character that has bad acting or just doesn`t make sense. Also the show feels repetive they do mostly the same things. But what makes it great still is that they change it up becuase every character has a agenda.moreless

Good Ole House

By Jkahklen, Aug 06, 2014

The show was great! I loved the humor. The cruel humor that is our very own House. Too bad it had to end, but it just had to. This show had a good run and is definitely worth every minute.

Il dramma per eccellenza.

By gabrielefacchini7, Aug 05, 2014

Dopo 8 stagioni questa serie ha avuto una conclusione coi fiocchi,una serie che inizia bene e continua ancora meglio,fino al finale della serie,che stato uno dei pi belli al quale io abbia mai assistito.

House without Cuddy is a bore!!

By swaroopkaja, Jun 14, 2014

The final season is a little disappointing....

221 Baker St apt B

By jamesw27, May 08, 2014

Elementary Wilson! I finally found the evidence for the Sherlock Holmes connection. In Two Stories episode the principal asks for Houses drivers licence and the address reads 221 Baker St Apt. B . Now I am interested to know if there were other clues ( like the B on his apartment building ) or the street number. Please reincarnate, or reboot, this story

House - The Best!

By jacobblacknandi, Apr 08, 2014

I cried When i knew it was ending :'( It had a lil' bit of everything,loved it to death!

Jennifer Morrison?

By aaronposcovsky1, Jan 27, 2014

I have watch House MD for years, and own on the DVD on the shows. Why in some shows does Jennifer Morrison look like like an old lady of 50 plus and in many she looks like a 20 year old.

The many shows here face to thin and make up good, in a few she is very heavy face and super white make up.

Was a stand in used and Jennifer voice added

Game dr house