Show Reviews (1572)

Superb

House - The Best!

By jacobblacknandi, Apr 08, 2014

I cried When i knew it was ending :'( It had a lil' bit of everything,loved it to death!

Jennifer Morrison?

By aaronposcovsky1, Jan 27, 2014

I have watch House MD for years, and own on the DVD on the shows. Why in some shows does Jennifer Morrison look like like an old lady of 50 plus and in many she looks like a 20 year old.

The many shows here face to thin and make up good, in a few she is very heavy face and super white make up.

Was a stand in used and Jennifer voice added

Game dr house

By BeeAferon, Nov 08, 2013

My friends! Go game

Great

By thephantom, Aug 17, 2013

House is easily one of the best shows on tv. Great actors, Great story, and Great ending. I'm sad to see this show go. It will be missed

Miss you

By amylag, Jun 06, 2013

So much. My darling... (running away to marathone it all over again)

By xRyudo, Apr 30, 2013

One of my favorite to-do things for 8 years long was to watch House every week. This show is definitely worth the watch, and it will forever leave an imprint on you. Hugh Laurie and every other cast member was superb in this and this show and its cast will be missed greatly.

It's still not Lupus !

By SachinBhandar, Apr 14, 2013

Great Show !!! The first 3 seasons were nothing like anything else.

By ZorgaFTW, Feb 13, 2013

Best show ever!!!

Amazing

By solajaratko, Jan 16, 2013

Few years back, I started watching this tv-series. Quite frankly, I was captivated by it. Great actors, amazing plot, and even better finish. I was quite sad when the show ended, but to me, that was ok. You gotta know when to stop, don't ya?

AWESoME