PaleyFest's 2014 Lineup: AHS, TVD, a 10-year Reunion for Lost, and More

By Kaitlin Thomas

Jan 08, 2014

Every March, television fans gather in Southern California at the William S. Paley Television Festival—commonly known as PaleyFest—to celebrate the medium with the casts and creators of their favorite shows. The annual event, hosted by the Paley Center for Media, is right around the corner and will take place between March 13 and March 28, 2014 at the Dolby Theater in Hollywood, California. And now we know exactly who will be there!

This year's lineup—which was just announced in full—is looking particularly fun, with a mostly balanced load of shows new and old. In addition to the previously announced Veronica Mars reunion (which takes place March 13, the night before the film's premiere), Lost will commemorate its tenth birthday (OMG WHAT?) with a reunion of its own, which I imagine will be fun for everyone except Damon Lindelof. There will also be a final farewell to departing series How I Met Your Mother.

The rest of the panels will focus on new(er) shows in their prime, like Sleepy Hollow, Masters of SexOrange Is the New Black, and Veep, as well as a few veterans, including Mad MenPretty Little Liars, and Parks and Recreation. Individual tickets go on sale January 16 for Paley Center Supporting Members, January 17 for general members, and January 19 for the general public. (Multi-event tickets will be available as early as this weekend.) 

The full schedule for this year's PaleyFest is as follows:

Thursday, March 13: Opening Night: Veronica Mars Reunion—7pm

Friday, March 14: Orange Is the New Black—7pm

Saturday, March 15: How I Met Your Mother Farewell—7pm

Sunday, March 16: Pretty Little Liars—1pm 

Sunday, March 16: Lost: 10th Anniversary Reunion—7pm

Tuesday, March 18: Parks and Recreation—7pm

Wednesday, March 19: Sleepy Hollow—7pm

Friday, March 21: Mad Men—7pm

Saturday, March 22: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals—7pm

Sunday, March 23: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.—1pm

Monday, March 24: Masters of Sex—7pm

Tuesday, March 25: The Mindy Project—7pm

Wednesday, March 26: Community—7pm

Thursday, March 27: Veep—7pm

Friday, March 28: Closing Night:  American Horror Story: Coven—7pm

Which panels are you most looking forward to? Will you be attending, or simply reading the news/watching the clips on the internet?

• Comments (25)
Add a Comment
In reply to :
  • AnupyaChoudar Jan 15, 2014

• Ryan26pdx Jan 09, 2014

13,14,23, and 28.

• RobinRyschlic Jan 09, 2014

If any LOST writer shows up on stage, I'd be happy to sponsor a bag of rotten tomatoes :)

• AnnaGo1 Jan 09, 2014

Lost was so Epic, we watched it every episode and we were so upset that they got rid of another epic show like 24, both were so brilliant .
    Hey Ill throw one of those bags of tomatoes at them too!
    hey maybe thinking positive, 24 is now returning after a rather long sleep ...........hmmmmmmm maybe they could bring back Lost with the original cast.
    Heres hoping!

• safibwana Jan 09, 2014

Someone explain to me why Hollywood both needs this and to take over SDCC.

• LexieS17 Jan 09, 2014

are you guys gonna send some pple to cover the panels? please say yes.

• nexpose Jan 09, 2014

Live in the midwest so it's a no go. Not sure who exactly would be part of LOST reunion but hands down that. Then Community, TVD / Originals.

• jacksnyder315865 Jan 09, 2014

party down .... adam scott will already be there with p&r; as well as kristen bell

• efonsecajr Jan 09, 2014

Thursday, March 13: Opening Night: Veronica Mars Reunion—7pm

Friday, March 14: Orange Is the New Black—7pm
    Saturday, March 15: How I Met Your Mother Farewell—7pm
    Friday, March 21: Mad Men—7pm
    Wednesday, March 26: Community—7pm
    Thursday, March 27: Veep—7pm

• bonezrulz05 Jan 08, 2014

No Teen Wolf or Orphan Black? :(

• thekaitling Jan 09, 2014

Maybe next year? I'd love to see those casts on a panel!

• mad-pac Jan 09, 2014

Yes, I'd like to see a panel with all the actresses that do the clones on Orphan Black.

• MissMunchkin Jan 08, 2014

No Walking Dead or Arrow? Shame.

But looking forward to the Sleepy Hollow panel at least.

• darkangel24amy Feb 13, 2014

i agree!! luv arrow!!!

• See More Comments (7)