How I Met Your Mother

Show Reviews (625)

Superb

The best BROcom ever!

By plaknas, Aug 12, 2014

Hate to see that the show is getting over even friends lasted 10 seasons, But whatever this is the best sitcom ever, Casting is just LEGEND-wait for it-DARY, Barney, Ted ,Marshal, Robbin, Lily well the 5 make one hell of a team. Well I started to watch the show in early 2k12, spending all my holidays watching back to back 7 seasons. Awesome is the word just "awesome" , never got bored and now i'm a regular viewer of the 8th and 9th season. Mostly sitcoms are just "sitcoms" they make you laugh and enjoy, but this one makes you connect. Every episode is just different and above all the "sequence" . the "chronology" is something to be admired, hats off to the script and a salute to the writers maintaining a chronology of events for 9 years, that's not a joke. Well this is now the benchmark, a scale over which you can rate other shows. But the finale has changed everything making it one of the worst "CLIMAX" i have ever seenmoreless

La sit com perfetta.

By gabrielefacchini7, Aug 05, 2014

Per me How I Met Your Mother stata la sit com perfetta,con un finale esplosivo a dir poco.

The world's most stilted comedy show.

By theKingInTheNorth, Jun 25, 2014

And I'm not even counting the last seasons.

What a Finale!

By sherifnagy, Jun 06, 2014

Everything was going well since it all started till the last 2 freakin episodes when everything went to the opposite direction of making sense.

Barney changing to better person to get Robin and Ted moving on and after adding The Robin to the playbook and the rehearsal surprise and waiting for the wedding after 21 slow moving episodes, u just end all of that by a 2 minute stupid fight that took place the following episode is total fail.

Also the mother turns out dead for Ted to get Robin again after all these years just by a cheesy suggestion from his kids!!

Anyway, still a lot can be said, my rating doesn't include last 2 episodes.moreless

Best Show

By jackkingless, Jun 06, 2014

Best show ever 10x better than the Big Bang Theory this show actually shows emotion unlike that BBT snarly humor!

HIMYM: is it worth watching?

By nath2x, May 29, 2014

If you are looking for a few laughs you should definitely watch HIMYM but I must warn you - the plot isn't too good. The characters have distinct characters and others are incredibly irritating but somehow it works.

For the laugh factor I give it a score of 7 out of 10 stars

Characters 6 out of 10 stars

and for the plot 4.5 out of 10 stars.

funny

By futuramarama, Apr 28, 2014

a guy tells his kids the story about how he met their mother and all the trials and tribulations it took. pretty fun idea for a show.

Get off the air!

By DasansMom, Apr 26, 2014

I'm very bored by the constant chasing after women bit. I really don't see how any of this makes a good show. I would love to see this show end as there is nothing funny about it.

Worst ending ever!

By vallotus, Apr 19, 2014

Robin and Barney divorced was a terrible idea especially by making Barney character change for the "better" to get her. the all show become absolutely pointless by making the mother dead at the end especially if it's just to bring Ted and Robin together.

Do you realise that by making her dead some of the episode doesn't make sense anymore! Did you actually watch your own show! There is no happy ending in that story!

How I met disappointment...

By Deffz, Apr 14, 2014

I never understood the appeal of this show and I've watched countless hours of it. First Ted and Robin the 2 main characters are the most boring and wooden characters on the show. The cast is amazing with Harris, Segel, and Hanningan yet the focus for 90% percent of the show was on Radnor and Smulders. If you would have put Segel and Hannigan in the main or Harris and Hannigan in the main the show would have been a lot better than finishing in the top 50 never finishing under 42 for the season. It's mind blowing a show with such bad ratings lasted this long.moreless

Load More Reviews