How I Met Your Mother

Show Reviews (638)

Superb

Didnt really like the finale and this is a quote of your own...

By MuzzerDg, Jun 19, 2015

"The about letting go, moving Did Ted ever let go Robin???... They spend the whole 9th season making us fall in love with "mother" and they took that out without any explanation... the problem isnt that the mother died, but that we didnt even know how that happened... and that Ted n Robin should never be something to happened...

Legen wait for it dary , LEGENDARY !!!!!

By umangkumar77, Jan 10, 2015

People do not believe a word what other comments are saying . Just watch it and I promise you will absolutely love it . Apart from that awesome show !!

I just can't get into this sitcom

By kikkapi, Jan 04, 2015

I just can't get into How I Met your Mother. At first it was alright, there were some good ideas, some of the situations were at least fun. But as the show has progressed, in my personal opinion it is running out of ideas and it feels more dull and laboured by the minute. I do like the production values, and there is one good character Barney, wonderfully played by Neil Patrick Harris. The other characters I don't care for, in general I find them stupid and unlikeable, while the writing and jokes are forced and predictable now that the show lacks a good pace and freshness and some of the situations are not at all funny, more inane if anything. The acting also feels forced and over-compensated, as if the actors know their characters and writing are lacking and they're trying to make it work. Harris in my opinion is the one exception who doesn't suffer, that's because he's that good an actor, he has had some bad material but he always gives his all to elevate it. All in all, I do like sitcoms and comedies when they're good, but How I Met Your Mother is an example of one I can't get into.

moreless

no like this

By Rogerox, Dec 10, 2014

no like this

Himym

By moe_ovo, Nov 18, 2014

How I met your mother, the best TV show series I've seen in my life. Period.

How I Met Your Mother

By susangills98, Oct 26, 2014

I love your tv show How I Met Your Mother. Its the best show i ever seen. I love Robin Scherbatsky,Marshall Barney Stinson. He is the best I LOVE HIM. I SAY I LOVE HIM.

It's my birthday too!!! Haha

By brittanelott, Oct 26, 2014

On season 5 episode 18, it was Lily's birthday and I'm like OMG so is mine!!!

why the end????

By jeanpierreclement144, Oct 20, 2014

Pour moi, ce fut la meilleur serie jamais produite. Une impression de se retrouver ds chacun des personnages et de tout partager,autant les joies que les deceptions. Des impressions de deja vu, des lecons de vie, et lenvie de posseder la meme equipe. Je viens juste de voir la fin de la saison 9 car je ne voulais meme pas penser que cette serie puisse sarreter.... Et peut importe comment cela ce fini, me dire que c'etait la fin ma rendu vraiment triste. Je serais toujours a la recherche du grand amour comme ted, aurait toujours la vision du couple a la marshall et lyly, cette envie de ne pas vieillir et detre toujours assez jeune pour seduire comme barney et lambition de mener ma vie au top malgres les embuches comme robin. Jaime himym!!!!moreless

TAKE THIS SHOW OFF TV! IT IS ON WAY TOO MUCH! IM SICK OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND SO ARE ALOT OF OTHER PEOPLE! ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By carollummus, Oct 12, 2014

OMG! This show is on way too much! I cant stand it! Now it has eaten up all the air time on NIK at night! TAKE IT OFF! I CANT STAND THIS SHOW!

I rank all episodes of How I Met Your Mother

By leon664, Oct 11, 2014

10. Okay Awesome (Season 1)

9. Sweet Taste Of Liberty (Season 1)

8. Belly Full Of Turkey (Season 1)

7. Slutty Pumpkin (Season 1)

6. The Duel (Season 1)

5. Purple Giraffe (Season 1)

4. Pilot (Season 1)

3. Matchmaker (Season 1)

2. Return Of The Shirt (Season 1)

1. The Pineapple Incident (Season 1)

Load More Reviews