How I Met Your Mother

Show Reviews (643)

Superb

One of my favorites!!

By vmmy, Dec 10, 2015

This show is entertaining and very hilarious.

Love show

By EnglishPolice, Dec 05, 2015

Overall, I enjoyed it. I wish they'd spent the last season with Tracey as Ted's girlfriend though. It would have been even nicer if this one episode could have been spread over a season or two. I didn't love this ending, but I at least enjoyed it.

I think Robin and Barney's endings (before the Ted/Robin thing) were really true to their original characters. How long had it been since we really saw the Robin whose career trumps everything else? Quite a while I think. And yeah, realistically Barney was never going to manage a long term relationship given his personality. So I was good with all of that.moreless

Please make a season 10

By Misio_111, Nov 25, 2015

I have watch 9 seasons in two weeks non stop I love this show so does a few million other people with that ending I cry every time I think about that ending but you guys really need to make a new season about robin and Ted getting married and Marshal and lily have a great time together and they all end up at the bar together and see Barney is picking up girls the usual please make season 10 everybody loves this show thank you for making this show in the first place guys now try and make us happy by making another seasonmoreless

I am a fan!!!

By LivialuizaAvancini, Oct 14, 2015

I loved the Intervention episode!! It was awesome. Also loved the Naked Gay episode. My favorite character is Robin. No, Ted.. Forget it, they are all good.

how i met your step monster

By vsaiz, Sep 21, 2015

worst series ending in the history of TV

Didnt really like the finale and this is a quote of your own...

By MuzzerDg, Jun 19, 2015

"The about letting go, moving Did Ted ever let go Robin???... They spend the whole 9th season making us fall in love with "mother" and they took that out without any explanation... the problem isnt that the mother died, but that we didnt even know how that happened... and that Ted n Robin should never be something to happened...

Legen wait for it dary , LEGENDARY !!!!!

By umangkumar77, Jan 10, 2015

People do not believe a word what other comments are saying . Just watch it and I promise you will absolutely love it . Apart from that awesome show !!

I just can't get into this sitcom

By kikkapi, Jan 04, 2015

I just can't get into How I Met your Mother. At first it was alright, there were some good ideas, some of the situations were at least fun. But as the show has progressed, in my personal opinion it is running out of ideas and it feels more dull and laboured by the minute. I do like the production values, and there is one good character Barney, wonderfully played by Neil Patrick Harris. The other characters I don't care for, in general I find them stupid and unlikeable, while the writing and jokes are forced and predictable now that the show lacks a good pace and freshness and some of the situations are not at all funny, more inane if anything. The acting also feels forced and over-compensated, as if the actors know their characters and writing are lacking and they're trying to make it work. Harris in my opinion is the one exception who doesn't suffer, that's because he's that good an actor, he has had some bad material but he always gives his all to elevate it. All in all, I do like sitcoms and comedies when they're good, but How I Met Your Mother is an example of one I can't get into.

moreless

no like this

By Rogerox, Dec 10, 2014

no like this

Himym

By moe_ovo, Nov 18, 2014

How I met your mother, the best TV show series I've seen in my life. Period.

Load More Reviews