How It's Made

Show Reviews (93)

Great

nylon underpants please

By enoughistoomuch, Jul 28, 2015

Having been a maker of custom nylon panties for men and women, I would be intrigued to see how they are made in a factory.

There are still a couple of makers (haven't gone offshore yet) I know of. There is one in the western USA that makes nylon panties for the Vermont Country Store and one (Hanna Lingerie) in Montreal that makes Hanna brand nylon underwear (some of the best in the world).

JustRay

bullet trains

By anitapatel165, Jul 27, 2015

My name is Dev. I'd love to see how bullet trains are made!

crochet hooks and knitting needles

By AnneEngelhard, Jul 26, 2015

As an avid crafter, I would love to know the process for making knitting needles and crochet hooks, my tools of the trade

Gatorade

By sonicsuperspeed, Jul 15, 2015

Sup. I am Emmett and I am 7 years old. Me and my Dad love your show. Can you please show how Gatorade is made. thank you.

perfume

By jaijenmad, Jun 26, 2015

Hello my name is Madison and I am 10 years old. I love watching your show and I would like to know how perfume is made. Can you please show me on your show? Thank You

tungsten

By lbslures1, May 05, 2015

I would like to see how tungsten is melted and made into fishing lures

Sprockets

By karsonmccrory2, Apr 27, 2015

Good show

needles for syringes

By fbref28, Apr 19, 2015

Love your show. I would be interested in seeing how needles for syringes are made. Being so small, sharp and precise to deliver a liquid through the tip would be interesting to see what type of machinery creates this item.

saxophone

By calebk112900, Apr 17, 2015

hey I would love to know how tenor saxophones are made and i love your show

The machine that the products!

By bobbimiklos9, Apr 14, 2015

love your show! I would Love to see how the machine are made, that make the products you review! Like processing aluminum foil, managing. GPS system, keys, etc!! Thanks for your informative show, and. For considering my suggestion!

Load More Reviews