Huckleberry Hound

Show Reviews (4)

Good
7.7

Oh My Darling Clementine!

By TomAmos, Apr 01, 2013

Huckleberry Hound Is A Great Cartoon That Everyone Can Love. Huckleberry Was One Hanna-Barabera (The Same People Who Made The Flintstones, The Jetsons, Yogi Bear, Scooby Doo First Stars.

Huckleberry Hound Has Had More Jobs Than Any Other Cartoon Star I Have Every Know He Been...

A Police "Ossifer", a Sheriff, a "Liron" Tamer, a Mailman, a Fireman, a Sheepherder, a Mountie,

And That ONLY In the First Season Of the Show

If You Want To See Huck You Can Buy the First Season (With Pixie and Dixie and Yogi Bear) On DVD or You Can Watch It On Boomerang

moreless

Another fav Hanna barbera show

By RoseChan13, Feb 12, 2013

It's about a hound named Huck. He's funny and an idiot. He goes a lot of wacky adventures. I wish we can show this to kids instead of watching baby programs. Baby shows are so boring and too friendly for me if you ask me.

A blue dog singing "Oh my darling Clementine" all the time? How could you not like this show?!

By logi, Mar 13, 2011

Huckleberry Hound was a great series when it first aried (so I've heard; I wasn't born when it first aired, but I've seen reruns), and I'm sure it would be a hit if it would return to TV today.

I guess the things that made Huck so funny were his Southern accent, his "theme song" ("Oh my darling Clementine") and his unique free-spirit way of living.

Also, this show is considered a classic because each episode provides a different story-line, with Huck always playing a different character, including a policeman, a fireman, a medieval knight, a TV repair man, an ancient Roman gladiator, and many more.moreless