I Love the 70s

Show Reviews (5)

Great

Not even thought of durning this decade:)

By gracielove, Nov 08, 2012

But got to see how it was back then. Great. Funny.

A Show about products, shows, toys, movies, EVERYTHING from the 70's.

By MzzFinnerty, Aug 16, 2006

This is one of my all time favorite mini-series to watch, Along with all the other "I Love..." on VH1. It gives me a little taste of what the 70's were like, since obviously, I wasn't around then. All the people who comment, are soo funny. Although I LOVE this mini-series, "I Love the 70's;Strikes Back" is better, in my opinion.

At times, the show does get a little gross, with the stuff that everybody says. But then again, im 13, and I don`t think that the creators had children in mind when they were making it. Anyways, I love this show.

Great job VH1! Keep `em coming! :)moreless

Really great series

By KatieWagnersSis, Jul 18, 2006

This show is great. It tells about some of the great shows, movies, and other things that happened in the 70s. The celebrity panal make the show even more interesting with thier commentary and jokes. Some of my favorite segments included Zoom, Sesame Street, Electic Company, Bob Eubanks SOngs to Make Whoopee To, The Excorcist, and the newer one, Chavo and her "shows" such as "Chavo's Angels" and "Chavo in the Family" I really hope VH1 keeps making the "I Love" series for years to come. Seeing some of the things again will take you back to your childhood.moreless

A show about the 70's pop culture joked about by a panel of celebrities and comics.

By yay_boredom, Feb 05, 2006

This show has been consistently funny and is one of the only shows that at Thanksgiving, my whole family (including my grandma) could watch and not yell at me at for being "junk". My favorite segments had to be the ones on Carrie (which started an obsession with my cousin), Barry Manilow (the phone call...hilarious), Star Wars, Liberace, Jackson 5, Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory at every single segment I found something hilarious in, and most of the stuff in that decade I don't even know about. The only thing I don't like about this is that there's the most sex jokes in this series than the others. Also, its the only one that never got a sequel...

I'll still give it a 10 though.

Because I rate most series high , and episodes mixed. =)moreless