Winner's Circle

Episode Reviews (2)

Superb

The best match of the season and a great episode.

By Duo_forever, Aug 12, 2006

After getting repairs, its time for round two between Team Satomi and Team Velshtein. Both teams are giving it their all to make it to the finals. In the final lap, both teams didn\'t even bother to go into speed mode. Instead, they were just still fighting it out! In the end, Team Satomi came up with the win after another close race. Andrei and Hamgra finally made up. The next day, Andrei showed Takeshi his family. At night Team White Snow paid a visit to Takeshi. Zanak challenges Takeshi to a kendo match.

Great episode.moreless

Team Satomi and Team Velshtim race against each other for the third time, and neither team is giving any quarter.

By DeathandDoom, Aug 12, 2006

This is exactly why I like watching IGPX: not only do we get an excellent race that nearly equals the finals of the first season, but we get equal treatmeant for what happens when the race is over. I have always enjoyed the charecter interactions in the show, and this episode does not dissapoint. It has been a while since I saw the last episode of IGPX, and this episode helped remind me why I fell in love with the show in the first place.

The former Rocket G strongly reminded me of Takashi after he won the last IG-1: acting all cool and colleted around other people, but completly losing it in pure joy when there is no one to see him. The art and music is, as always, excptional, and Takashi deliveres one of his best lines ever. As a side note, I do enjoy the more adult tone IGPX has adopted.moreless