InuYasha - The Final Act

Show Reviews (5)

Superb

Perfect Ending to a Perfect Series

By vanbrat, Sep 10, 2013

I really enjoyed the final chapter of Inuyasha. Laughed and cried my way through every episode and ended the last episode with a tear in my eye and huge smile on my face. Matter of fact, I had to watch it twice. Every story line was neatly wrapped up with no plot holes and the conclusion had just the right touch of "happily every after" with a touch of "to be continued". Great job.

Great way to conclude the series

By DisneyVillain, Mar 16, 2013

I just bought the complete collection at Wal-Mart and watched it in one day. It was awesome and I enjoyed the entire series. But at the final episode, I felt sad, because, Inuyasha is now complete. Inuyasha is among the best animes of all time, so it's natural for me to miss it. This 26 episode sequel series concludes Inuyasha very well.

Oh god why?

By AdinaVaman, Jul 31, 2012

It was amazing, I couldn't believe I cried on almost all the episodes. There were no more fillers so I think it has more action rather than the other one. But why is it so short??I cried the entire episode 26, but I ended up falling from my chair laughing because Kagome called Sesshomaru "Brother"! Watch it, you're going to love it, but not before watching the first series of course!!

why end it now

By JustinDorman2, Apr 14, 2012

why end it now just when i was on the edge of my seat tit is in my top 3 animated shows next to family guy and american dad