James Bond, Jr.

Fair
6.7

-It wasnt that bad

By -Jim, Jan 30, 2014

Okay for all you purist out their you are forgetting that J B did have a half Japanese son by Kissy Suzuki after he lost his memory at the end of you Only Live Twice. The premise of J B Jr was that he was the nephew of J B not his son and that Bonds brother Donald I believe had named the boy after his uncle. Donald was a airlines pilot check out the book The Adventure of James Bond Jr oo3 and a half I read it while in grade school loved it.moreless

If James Bond was an only child, then how did he have a nephew?

By billy1981, Oct 16, 2012

I would watch James Bond, Jr. before I would go off to school. The show was fun to watch as I am now a big James Bond fan. The series did have many plot holes, but as a kid I didn't even notice them.

Nostalgia!

By RobertJones27, Jan 08, 2012

I loved this cartoon as a child...and I still do now! Not many episodes were released in the UK but I have 3 VHS tapes. I also had the IQ, Jumpsuit James, Coach Mitchell, Dr. No, Dr, Derange, Odd Job and Jaws figures along with the Sports car!!! The theme tune is pretty sweet too, all in all one of my childhood favourites.

Able to induce suicide.

By S-i-m-o-n, Sep 26, 2005

These were dark days. If you ever have the misfortune of stumbing across this little trove of tripe - hit Mute followed by an aversion of the eyes at lightning speed. From this stance guess which is the channel up button and press it until you're convinced you've managed to successfully depart from Jr.'s company.