Jane by Design

Show Reviews (35)

Great

miss jane and billy so much

By xAyuu, Jun 04, 2014

its been 2 years and god I miss this show!! can someone pick it back up T_T I've never stopped hoping

omgosh

By essence12, Jul 26, 2013

can jane by design not be put on mtv or something ?

bring it back

By KaylaForever12, Jul 10, 2013

Jane By designs was one of the best shows on abc family. Now it's just crap!!!!!!!

my heart hurts

By kmh96_, Jul 08, 2013

I want to do something to make them Feel that there is a huge number of people want to watch the second part of the series "jane by design 2 soo pleas #abcFamily bring it back *crying face*

Why????

By EunniBc, Jun 24, 2013

I cannot believe

READ NOW TO GET JANE BY DESIGN BACK!

By carrotlily, Apr 28, 2013

LIKE THE FACEBOOK PAGE 'JaneByDesign' OR YOU'LL LOSE SOMETHING PRECIOUS TOMORROW. POST THIS ON 5 DIFFERENT YOUTUBE VIDEOS AND 5 DIFFERENT WEBSITE'S COMMENT SECTION. ALSO, GO TO thepetitionsite (WEBSITE) , SEARCH 'JANE BY DESIGN', AND SIGN THE 4TH PETITION. OR YOU'LL REALLY LOSE SOMETHING REALLY, REALLY PRECIOUS!

whyyyy??

By mcenricomigue, Apr 16, 2013

what the what???this show is making all of your fans crazy(including me),and youll just end it?? thats insane!!!

I miss this show!!!

By ecaia, Jan 30, 2013

Why do you always take the nice shows off the air. The whole family loved this show. I suppose there is no bringing it back??

Ended? Seriously?

By kaelthasw3, Dec 11, 2012

What the.... ARRRGH!!! I cannot believe they get away with this kind of cliffhangers/season finales.

How difficult can it be to order 3-4 more episodes to wrap it up and at least give us a decent ending?

My initial rating for this series was an 8, now I'm dropping it to a 5 because how good can a series be if it's incomplete (in my opinion).

Load More Reviews