Jeopardy!

Show Reviews (69)

Great

Wrong Answer!

By TadGrodzki, Feb 04, 2015

The term Algorithm is not derived from a 9th century Persian mathematitian's name as noted, buy from a latinized book's title. Ironic that it was the Final Jeopardy Answer in today's program involving Teachers.

Wrong!

By henrymiller9216, Dec 23, 2014

Isaac Asimov did not invent the term robot.

It was devised in 1921 in a play by Karel Capek titled Rosumovi Univerzln Roboti or, in English, Rossum's Universal Robots.

Thanks for the Ken Jennings tip

By alandavemiles, Nov 17, 2014

I just saw thisthanks, I can watch or at least DVR it just in time. I did find this clip. I don't know what it is but I just have to watch when he is on.

4sMKGXE

Ken Jennings back Monday on Millionaire

By SamiWinters, Nov 15, 2014

Just saw Friday Millionaire show and Ken J. got up to $58,100. Show ended while he was still in Round 1. It went fast! Now we have to wait till Monday to see if he can go all the way. Grrr!

Ken Jennings

By SunnyMistyCat, Nov 11, 2014

All the minds on Jeopardy are amazing -- and for the guts it takes to try to answer these questions on national TV! I'm always blown away by the stuff they know-- amazing! Anyone going to watch Ken Jennings on Friday's Millionaire? That clip on youtube is intense! He for sure wins $100,000 but all of his lifelines are gone! Makes you wonder how hard those questions were?

teacher rockers

By rats22, Aug 09, 2014

I loved the section where there were all those rockers - like the lead singer of Kiss - who here teachers. Anyone remember any of the other ones they mentioned? It was on the show 08/07/14,

Ants in your pants?

By Geezer1948, Aug 08, 2014

Jus t today (08/08/2014) @ 2:30 . CDT, the male teacher who won got jobbed out of $2K because of a judges mistake. The chimp Goodall recorded fishing for was indeed 'fishing' for and catching known to the uninformed as "white ants!" You owe him an apology, and you and the $2,000 you took away.

"Chimp Behaviour -- Tool Use

One of Dr. Goodall's most important discoveries was that chimpanzees make and use tools, an activity long thought to be exclusive to humans. In 1960, at Gombe National Park, Jane observed two chimps pick up small twigs, strip off the leaves, and use them as tools to fish for termites in the ground, which they then swept into their mouths as a snack.

This was the first time that an animal, other than a human, was observed to modify an object to create a tool, and then use the tool for a specific

moreless

hurricaine

By phbunny, Jul 03, 2014

are you kidding me. they are showing the ocean waves instead of jeopardy. what the hell is wrong with this state!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE JULIA

By charlenetipton90, Jun 06, 2014

I loved the episodes with Julia!! she is AWESOME! Wish she would have went on 20 more episodes!!! loved her!!

Painful!

By Daro1956, May 28, 2014

The 5/27/14 show was painful to watch. At one point I didn't think there'd be a final Jeopardy round at all. Once Julia started running off the answers in the Jeopardy round, I pretty much stopped watching the show. I'm certainly impressed by the depth of Julia's knowledge but it seems like the quality of her opponents hasn't been her equal during the streak. Not sure why that's been the case but as her winning streak has gotten longer I've become less interested in watching the show.moreless

Load More Reviews