Jersey Shore

Show Reviews (53)

Mediocre

The reason why MTV fails nowadays.

By sumoneelse3950, Feb 24, 2014

After watching the season finale of the 2011 season of Beavis and Butt-Head, I was excited for the next season to come out in 2012. Unfortunately, it was cancelled because of MTV giving shows like this another season. MTV, either change your name or go back to airing music programming like you used to do because I am tired of you airing reality shows all of the time! Now let's get to the point. Jersey Shore is the WORST TV PROGRAM TO EVER AIR IN AMERICA EVERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! The show really gives Italians a bad name and makes me ashamed to be a descendant of an Italian. Yes, one of my ancestors was Italian so this show is an insult and mockery of Italians and New Jersey and I'm sick of it!!!!!!! I have no idea why teens like this show at all. They don't even care that a MUSIC television network is airing REALITY SHOWS now! So even if you're Italian, a descent of an Italian, or not, you will hate this show! Thank God it's cancelled! But now we have other bad spinoffs to take care of. >:c

Rating: -infinity/10moreless

a show satan himself would despise

By dantecallingh, Dec 20, 2013

hey remember when mtv came out with funny stuff like beavis and butthead, daria, clone high and even jackass or when they played music, mtv went from playing song by nirvana too watching "people" fuck,get into fights and party, you know things that you could be doing instead of watching jersey shore.

What a cheap show. It`s pathetic

By Raven77, Oct 21, 2013

The show really gave Italians a bad name. Plus, it made New Jersey look very bad. The theme song for the introductions was too bland and had a throw up feeling to it. The show is the biggest low fo MTV by far. There was nothing good from this show. Just a critism after critism routene just waiting to happened.

My poop would be a better TV Show

By MRJ12744, Jul 22, 2013

The only people who like this show are the dbags of america and the stupid swag teens who are an embarrassment to my generation. There's not one thing good about this show. Sluts drinking until they can't talk and douchebags taking advantage of them, and one one pumping it's fist like he's in a fight with oxygen. Oh, and they're all orange.

You either love it or you hate it!

By christopherpa26, Jun 08, 2013

Frankly, the show gives me diabetes, and I only started watching it when it was featured on season 8 of Beavis and Butthead. When it comes down to the (albeit distorted) aspect of youth culture though, as a guy, I found it mildly entertaining with some corny heart-felt lessons of fraternity, an (albeit even more distorted) incite to the mentality of promiscuous women and sorority, all the cliched drama of any reality show, and a soundtrack consisting of an up-to-date techno-bop club music genre that our current generation of 12 to 14-year-old girls, part of the majority of the MTV audience, listens to. Yeah, certainly compelling to watch, but with crap like this on television today, much including MTV, it kinda makes one wonder why "The Hard Times of RJ Berger" got canceled after two seasons, AND THIS DIAREA DONKEY SHIT COMING OUTTA MY DICK ENDED AFTER SIX!!! It's taken the current generation to hell in a hand basket. Good riddance to bad rubbish.moreless

It all makes sense why people these days are so dumb now, especially kids.

By pepsistriker145, May 12, 2013

Jersey Shore has got to be the worst shit MTV ever made. If the "M" means "Music", why can't they show music programs? Why do they have to make all this reality crap? Reality shows are dumb. I can't believe kids under the age of 13 watch this crap, that's why kids nowadays are bad behaved and fucking idiots, because of shit like this. This should be banned and never seen again. God, I can't believe I said Nickelodeon's new shows are making kids dumb, but kids actually watching this?!?!? MTV to me now means "Moron Television" because we have crap that makes people dumb, and most of their shows are about dumb people. Beavis and Butt-Head is decent, but not special. This show should get a zero, but I can't give it a 0 unfortunately. Parents should be aware of this show and ban their kids from watching this. If I were a parent, I don't care if my kid is 17, I would not allow him to watch this bullshit.moreless

welllllllllll

By matthiaszammi, Apr 17, 2013

It started out good ended Badly :)

Embarrassment to the Human Race

By Synetech, Mar 09, 2013

This show and the people in it are an embarrassment to the human race. The people in it are worthless trash with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

This is what is wrong with society. Anyone who likes this show is just as bad, so if you like this show,

you are the reason that television sucks so much today.

Absolutely nothing happens on this show. They drink, smoke, eat, screw, skip work, repeat. Whoopdie-freakin'-doo. What is the point to this show? Nothing; there is no point, and it is not even entertaining because it is so aggravating.

Of all the people on this show, Jenni is the least trashy, pathetic, and worthless, even bordering on respectable (isn't she the oldest?) I don't think that she has had sex with anyone except her boyfriend(s) since the show started. Gasp! Someone on the show is not a dirty whore? Perish the thought!

moreless

H O R R I B L E ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

By Scream4lover1, Mar 03, 2013

This show is fucking stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK GOD it's on its final season....END THE TORTURE...I would give it a 0 if I could.

Kill it. Kill it with fire.

By paiviadeniyi, Jan 18, 2013