Jump

Episode Reviews (2)

Superb

this episode was brilliant, i totally wasnt expecting the Joan/Adam kiss and i was totally suprised. they way they scriped the episode was great.

By Superstar_ellie, Oct 04, 2005

i loved this episode, its exactly one of the reasons i watch this show! i think Amber tablyn did a great job at portraying joan in this episode. the song at the end was great, it thought that it really fit well in a general sense - with he whole episode, not just the end.

this was a brilliant episode and i cant wait for season 2!!!!!

One of the best JoA epi's ever!

By millie51280, Sep 18, 2005

This was the episode that broke me of my nasty habit of reading spoilers -- well for a little while anyway.

I loved this episode. It was beautiful, well written, well acted, touching, and best of all, WE GOT A JOAN/ADAM KISS!!!!

If you know anything about me you know I'm a shipper, through and through. A hopelss romantic since pre-birth, I believe.

I adored this episode and watched it about a hundred times in the week following it's first airing. Almost wore out my recorded copy. :D

The reason this was the episode to break me of my spoiler junky habit (for awhile at least) was because I'd had no idea that kiss was coming so when it happened I was utterly shocked and thrilled. It was such a fabulous feeling and I wanted to be just as surprised and pleased with future surprises so I vowed then and there to give up spoilers.

That lasted until Iris came on the scene because as much fun as good surprises are, bad surprises are equally worse. I wasn't sure I could survive the whole Iris thing if I hadn't been prepared. Though, I didn't read as many spoilers, just enough to let me know she was fast on her way out.

Do not get me wrong. The actress was great and fun and under other circumstances I might have liked her but get between Joan and Adam and you're on my list.

AL :Dmoreless