Panic in the Sky

Episode Reviews (27)

Superb

The ending is better than Eastenders!

By mobbs456, Sep 15, 2008

Wow! Who'd a thunk it? Brainiac inside Lexy? But is it really Lexy? Is it really Brainiac? Find out next time on Justice League! DUM DUM DUMMMM!

anyway a nice episode with lots and lots and lots of fighting. Supergirl's battle with Tea was brutal to say the least and poor old Steel got wailed on big time. The rest of the league surrending is a nice point too, especially Flash's comment about the Batmobile losing a wheel (Jingle Bell anyone). The conversation with Diana about being a part-timer was also well handled. Overall good stuff - like I said Brainiac? WTF?moreless

without the core members, will the justice league be able to hold out on their own?

By 10104evr, May 25, 2007

this episode shows that batman, although quite arrogant and stubborn, will never surrender even to authority as long as he knows he's right.

this episode also showcases the strength of the remaining members of the justice league. this episode is dedicated especially for them as they showcase their abilities in order to beat the odds and defeat the enemy. even the injured joins the fight, which proves that our heroes will never give up despite having their backs on the wall. i consider this episode an epic, since almost all the justice league members are shown fighting without the help of the originals.moreless

A great episode.

By JLU51306, Apr 02, 2007

This was a Great episode, It had a great plot, I liked how they used the heroes in the episode, The fighting was awesome, This episode is another great episode put together by the writers, Directors, Producers, and all the people that put the episode together. This episode is one of the best I've seen, You don't want to miss this episode.

While Superman, Flash, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter,and Hawkgirl are under custody, it's up to the remaining heroes to stop the clones . Meanwhile Batman tells waller that Lex is behind the attack and was using her. The heroes stop the c

By WicthBalder, Mar 15, 2006

I enjoyed the episode very much. The story, the action , the drama and the ending twist. What i loved about the episode was the big fight between the rest of the Justice League versus the army of Cadmus' cloned super heroes. It was great the see most of the heroes we see in DC comics in that episode in their big face-off.

The fight between supergirl and Tea was okay. I wished that Supergirl fought back with more punches equal to Tea's.

And the part where Lex was mutating was the best "What the Hell" moment of Justice League Unlimited.moreless

A good show with allusions to the history of the characters. But still just killing time until the next episode.

By S-Shield, Sep 30, 2005

This episode was good. But I found myself more jazzed about allusions to other things from the comics than the actual goings-on of the show. The Luthor-Brainiac connection is straight out of Alan Moore's Pre-Crisis Superman "Finale" "Whatever Happened to the Man of Tommorrow," where Luthor and Brainiac fuse to defeat Superman.

Another connection, Luthor's initial plan to fuse with an Amazo substitute. This echoes the ending of the first arch from Alan Moore's Supreme series, which is a farewell and rebuilding of the Superhero genre. Towards the end the Luthor-type character fuses with an Amazo-type villian to have all the powers of the main heroes. I thought this might be a coincedence but later read an interview with one of the show's writers that said they were in part inspired by Supreme.

All in all a decent episode on it's own, but much better when watched along with the following one.moreless

The founding members turned themselves in, with the exception of Batman, until it can be revealed who fired the Justice League\'s space gun. Batman confronted Amanda and told her that Lex played her. Batman then confronted Lex, as well as Amanda, and this

By JROM1310, Jul 30, 2005

Great episode. It was like Question Authority: you just couldn\'t wait until the next week to see how it all unfolded in the next episode (Flashpoint). Enter Divided We Fall. Amanda Waller had a great quote: \"You ain\'t got weeks baldy! You\'re under arrest for trying to use the Justice League\'s space gun to murder everyone at Cadmus!\".

Great Episode

By RandomWatcher, Jul 16, 2005

I thought that this was an Excellent! episode My favorite part was Steels comments about the original 7 was an actually a defining moment in the series.I do not think Galetea is dead maybe in a Comatose state...I am eagerly awaiting the last 2 episodes andlets hope JLU gets picked up for another heart pounding season.

Superfriends homage in episode?

By saki72, Jul 15, 2005

Just wanted to note, did anyone else notice that the Ultimen were clones of the old Justice friends characters? Like the big guy was apache cheif, they had a wind powered man like Samurai, they even a pair of similar looking men and women, one of which turned into water products, ahile the other turned into animals, like the wonder twins? also, they had a black lightning character.

It was a pretty cool way to pay homage to the classic cartoons, I think? Did anyone else notice?moreless

Continuing the Cadmus storyline, but letting the quality of the story slip compared to the last couple of episodes.

By jiestes, Jul 14, 2005

This episode was a bit of a letdown for me. After building up a great storyline over the last few shows, this was one cliche after another. Cadmus attacks the JLU only to eventually realize their mistake and end up joining forces with them against a common threat. Saw that coming. Galatea disobeys her orders to stand down so she can get her revenge on Supergirl. Big shock. The big seven go away, but return just in time to try to save the day at the end. No way.

I was kind of hoping to see the Long Shadow that joined the JLU come out and fight against the attacking Ultimen. He could have tried to reason with them, not realizing they were mindless shells, only to have them swarm him and take him out. It would have been a better end for the character than just never talking about him again so you assume he died of degenerative clone disease or whatever it was.

The biggest letdown of all for me was having Brainiac be behind Luthor's schemes the entire time. I noticed the clue on Luthor's lab equipment in the Flashpoint episode, but I was hoping it was just a coincidence. If Lex had been working *with* Brainiac I don't think I would have had as much of a problem with it, but being controlled by him just sucked. This was such a great opportunity to show what a manipulative evil genius Lex Luthor is and it was ruined. It seemed reasonable to me that Lex would try to create an immortal, all-powerful shell for himself. I don't think the Brainiac twist was necessary.

I have loved the Cadmus storyline up to this point, but this episode just didn't do it for me. Hopefully this storyline can recover and finish on a high note.moreless

I think that this was the filler to get us to the next episode.

By LhiaRose, Jul 12, 2005

Other than the Batman line when the Justice League turned themselves in and Flash's little quip for humor all this episode was for was a fight scene. No dialogue really.

Yes we learned Brainiac is behind the Luthor bit but not why or how that come next week. I vote this as "all filler no Killer" (Thanks Sum 41)

Load More Reviews