Kim Possible

Show Reviews (356)

Great

cant watch

By defneggenc, Jun 17, 2014

because ts say this video is special. how can watch?

Back in the days when Disney Channel was fantastic

By Gryphon-Guide, May 08, 2014

Not your typical secret agent/spy show (which can count as a super hero show) that you see every year. Intriguing plots, great villains, awesome comedy, good dialogue, real character development, with good animation= a real winner. No doubt this is one of the best Disney Channel shows and one of the best products made by Disney before they cancelled it to make room for a bunch of over hyped, half baked teen sitcoms with overused themes.

The series starts off with a teenage girl Kim Possible who has gained a reputation for hero work, has a sidekick/best friend Ron Stoppable who despite his clumsiness manages to aid her and on occasions save the day himself. Ron himself also has a sidekick Rufus the mole rat. Kim and Ron travel the globe dealing with villains and other troubles while dealing with high school drama and even family life.

The best part of this series is adults can like this as well as boys. This isn't really a girl show. It proves that the main character can be female and adults can like kid friendly cartoons. One of Disney's biggest blunders was cancelling this show for less worthy shows.moreless

Don't worry Cornelius Raibon will be on kim possible episodes

By corneliusraibon, Apr 10, 2014

Cornelius Raibon wear decepticon t-shirt what about naked kim possible episode kim possible teenage mutant ninja turtle episode journey of the center of the kim possible inside kim possible human body episode since 2005 or 2006 in making

Disney's last great show and one of my all-time favorites.

By Orca36, Mar 04, 2014

As my title says, this was truly Disney's last great show. Not since the early 90s has Disney made a cartoon that was so smartly written. Kim Possible had it all. Cool characters, creative plots, nice animation and art style, great music and voice acting, a cool theme, and plenty of action, drama, comedy and (once season 4 came around) romance. I admit that there were a few episodes I didn't like (mainly Royal Pain and a few of the half-length ones), but the rest of the show was fantastic!

The characters, good and evil, are very likable, and they're all funny, particularly Ron and Shego. Kim breaks the usual animated cheerleader stereotype for being very kind and smart, and also has a great sense of humor. Not to mention her awesome moves on missions. And I'd be lying if I said she wasn't totally hot (don't look at me like that viewer). Ron is the typical goofball, but he isn't annoying. In fact, he's the best character in the show, just for how likable and carefree he is and how far he's willing to go to help Kim, at home and in her missions. I also like Rufus, who in many ways is more useful on missions than Ron, Wade, Monique, Kim's family, Mr. Barkin, even Bonnie is completely likable bitch. The villains are awesome. Guys like Dr. Drakken and Duff Killigan bring good comedy, while Monkey Fist is a more serious and threatening villain. And Shego of course, is just freakin' awesome. A perfect balance of hysterically funny and an actual threat to Kim. Their fights are always enjoyable to watch.

The first season was really good (except for Royal Pain), even if the art style was different in some episodes. It was a good introduction to the characters. The second season was good too, but for how big it was, the only really amazing episodes were A Sitch in Time, A Very Possible Christmas, Exchange, The Fearless Ferret, and Go Team Go. The third season was the best season. Apart from Roachie, the whole season was amazing. I highly recommend watching So the Drama and Emotion Sickness. It was also great because this season started showing signs of Kim and Ron falling in love (seriously, who didn't see that coming from the very first episode?). The fourth season was the second best season. Almost all the episodes, except Grande Size Me and Chasing Rufus/Nursery Crimes, were either good or awesome, and I loved how the writers handled Kim and Ron's new relationship by not having them kiss in every episode and keeping their characterizations the same.

Kim Possible was not only smartly written. It had good morals. You could learn a lot from watching this show. It's got likable characters, it's missions are very well thought out, it has an amazing sense of humor, and it's a show that anyone, guy or girl, kid or adult, can watch. And in my opinion, Kim and Ron are one of the greatest animated couples ever put on tv. If you watch the show, you see how much of a great bond they have. Despite Ron' goofiness, Kim still see's him as her best friend, and trusts him more than anyone to follow her on their missions. Also, their differing personalities complement and balance each other out to where their just a perfect match for each other. Kim Possible was an awesome show, it was one of the few cartoons that never got old, and it will always be one of the greatest cartoons ever conceived.moreless

LUV THIS SHOW

By Marshique, Dec 19, 2013

Sorry, but Shego is my favorite.

It's "Possible" To Enjoy This Show

By ScampTVCritic, Nov 18, 2013

Although Kim Possible does have its occasional misstep, it's not enough to drag it down from being a highly enjoyable show. The main character is perhaps one of the stronger leads I have seen in an animated series. I also enjoy Ron and his naked mole rat Rufus, as well as the interesting and intimidating villains. It's no surprise that people consider this show a modern classic.

The time Disney knew how to make shows.

By jasperlabares, Aug 17, 2013

This show was very enjoyable. It had almost everything. People would really enjoy watching this again if it'd air back.

Best. Show. Ever.

By EpicPanda7, Jun 10, 2013

I wish this show was still on. I love this show so much! Oh, the memories...

Kim Possible Is AWESOME!

By Aamirah, Apr 27, 2013

I love this show still

It should have been #1

Only have 4 words to say!

By Lyoko88, Mar 18, 2013

I only have 4 words to say: So what's the sitch?

Load More Reviews