Glen Peggy Glen Ross

Good
7.7

Glen Reviewer!

By pedroman01, Nov 12, 2013

This episode is pretty underrated. While it isn't a fantastic episode, it is pretty funny. Peggy is watchable in this episode, despite being her typical self, and I think its because she is actually funny. The best part had to be Bobby's joke about George Jetson. It was hilarious. The B Plot, while entertaining was not really funny. The concept is humorous but the jokes themselves fell flat. Overall it was a pretty good episode.

Not very interesting.

By cactusjack39, Jul 30, 2010

I can't say that I liked this episode very much. It lacked a funny streak and was very much a bore with the focus on Peggy and real estate. I didn't think it was bad, it was just borderline average to okay. Peggy had to be fighting in a real estate storyline? That wasn't good writing by the show. It was by far a waste of a storyline. I would have liked if they gave her a different plot. But the thing that was really disappointing was the fact that there was no other significantly funny plot anywhere else. Overall it was average. Thank you.moreless

This episode bored a little bit.

By aaron304142, Apr 28, 2007

This episode disappointed a little bit because a thought it would be a little better then this. I think that the only funny part of this episode was when Hank got the golf clubs. The job that Peggy has now sounds boring there were really no funny parts with the Peggy plot. And I was looking foward to this episode because it sounded good. The best secene from this was whe Hank asked the guy if he had killed his partner with the golf clubs and when he found the mask in the golf bag. I just hope that next week's episode will be better than this on.moreless

I'm very, very disappointed with this one, because it's another bad Peggy episode.

By mitu123, Apr 23, 2007

Note to writers: Add comedy to episodes about Peggy or else I'm going to get bored too quickly and easily. If Peggy had lost her second job and never got it back, I'll be happy, but she obtains it in the end, and that sucks.

Plot: It's ok, but I could care less about it.

Sub-Plot: Hank and his friends try to be funny with the whole "clubs were used by a murderer" thing, but it was boring and not that amusing either. So, so weak.

Comedy: Um, where is it, because I'm not laughing, with jokes so lame I could barely smile.

The next episode better be good(along with others), or else I'm going to lose faith in this show.

I HATE PEGGY!!!moreless